Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Advice for game day novice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,234

Advice for game day novice

Sep 28, 2018, 1:27 AM

I'm taking my brother-in-law and wife out to Clemson for their first college game. I am a novice at this point. Haven't been to Clemson game in a while. I know it's early and all that. We don't have passes Etc. Any advice on where to part. I know it's Germans Germans Germans but want them to have a good day

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Advice for game day novice

Sep 28, 2018, 1:28 AM

And obviously we need 3 tickets I'm looking at StubHub

I believe C1 has paid parking and also various private

Sep 28, 2018, 9:41 AM

paid locations downtown.

For tickets, try Tiger Tickets https://www.tigernet.com/Clemson-Football-Tickets/Syracuse-1151/forsale for tickets and/or parking. There will be tickets outside of the stadium also.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

risk vs reward

Sep 28, 2018, 10:04 AM

you can park along perimter rd south/east or cherry rd for free.

I would guess you can get tickets easy in front of the stadium for less than $40 per.

whatever you do. .get into your seat 30 mins before kickoff .

sing the patriotic song
say your prayer
pledge your allegiance
catch the tigers coming down the hill

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Not sure what your plans are

Sep 28, 2018, 10:10 AM

But if you are wanting to do any tailgating prior, you'll need to give yourself extra time to get into town for the noon kickoff. The problem with noon kicks is that everyone, and I mean everyone seems to want to arrive in the 9:30 - 10:30 window so traffic coming in at those times is pretty heavy.

Leaving isn't as bad because a lot of folks hang out and tailgate after so it's more of a gradual flow out.

There are paid parking options in downtown Clemson and as others have mentioned there are some public areas. Just be prepared to walk.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,234
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic