Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am done with ESPN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,456

I am done with ESPN

Oct 30, 2016, 11:52 AM

All I hear is that "Clemson barely escapes" and "Louisville should be in the playoff".

What???

Clemson played a RANKED FSU team in Tallahassee AT NIGHT!

Louisville played VIRGINIA! Virginia couldn't find their @**es with a map. UL needed a furious comeback to beat ****ing VIRGINIA!

Not to mention Fowler craving a Clemson loss every time we're in prime time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dont feel like we "escaped" with a win last night-

Oct 30, 2016, 11:58 AM

NCST yes, Louisville and FSU, we EARNED those by making plays at the end. NCST juts blew their chance all by themselves. But FSU had a shot and we slammed the door on them. But Washington got a very "impressive" road win with a punt return for TD with 3mins left beating Utah. Not sure how that wasnt "escaping" too.

Agree 100%

Oct 30, 2016, 12:31 PM

we earned everything last night. And also against Louisville. NCSU should have made the field goal, but hey we missed from even closer against Auburn at Auburn a few years back. ESPN has a tiring slant to their coverage of us.

Then don't read this

Oct 30, 2016, 11:59 AM

http://thespun.com/college-football/espn-the-5-strongest-teams-in-college-football

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like a rubbernecked driver passing a wreck

Oct 30, 2016, 12:20 PM

you KNOW I just had to look!

Glad i did!

????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Chris Low: "Lamar Jackson with a Heisman moment!"

Oct 30, 2016, 12:02 PM

Matt Schick: "Can you really have a Heisman moment against Virginia?"

Chris Low: "I don't know."

Wow. ESPN reporting at its finest!

~JKB

Re: Chris Low: "Lamar Jackson with a Heisman moment!"

Oct 30, 2016, 12:15 PM

Anytime Jackson actually completes a pass is called a "Heisman Moment" by those clowns. That's the narrative, and it makes me sick.

Yeah it's SEC bias.***

Oct 30, 2016, 12:16 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPN- this latest may change your mind?

Oct 30, 2016, 12:17 PM

After defeating Florida State, Clemson moved up to No. 1 in ESPN's Strength of Record metric, which measures the impressiveness of a team's W-L given its schedule. An average Top 25 team would have a 1.2 percent chance to start 8-0 against Clemson's schedule, which includes three wins against FPI Top 10 opponents. It is actually harder to go 8-0 against Clemson's 2016 schedule than 13-0 against its 2015 pre-bowl schedule.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN- this latest may change your mind?

Oct 30, 2016, 12:28 PM

I feel like ESPN is extra kind to my Tigers. Keep up the good work. They list us as the number one or two college team in America and some complain about it. Just don't understand. The name CLEMSON will be mentioned many,many times today on national tv. I remember when no one knew where we were located. Now the entire country is aware of CU! Go Tigers

~THIS~***

Oct 30, 2016, 1:41 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am done with ESPN

Oct 30, 2016, 12:38 PM

I don't hear these same things. Guess I'm not watching at the same time.

Sorry you are done with ESPN. Must be great for you to be able to go see the Tigers in person each week and not have to rely on the four letter network.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Louisville was favored by 34, Clemson by 4***

Oct 30, 2016, 12:39 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ridiculous spreads like these . . .

Oct 30, 2016, 1:43 PM

are just a reflection of the lack of respect for the ACC among bettors & media "analysts". They operate off a base assumption that the lower-tier ACC teams are the most pathetic bottom-feeders in all of college football, & thus any ACC team that pretends to be elite should beat them by 35 or 40 points & rack up 600+ yards total offense every time. Thus all the talk today about Louisville being overrated, much like we were panned in the media after being taken to overtime by N.C. State.

Two points to make about this - 1) The ACC is a pretty strong league top to bottom. There's not a single team in either division that qualifies as a pushover. 2) Football is played 11-on-11 on a field by athletes aged 18-23. Outcomes are determined by players making plays, not by statistics fed into a computer algorithm. What you did the week before or the month before matters not one whit in the context of this week's game.

I think you hear what you want to hear.***

Oct 30, 2016, 1:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,456
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic