Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was told this morning to keep an eye on Pitt....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,580

Was told this morning to keep an eye on Pitt....

May 20, 2012, 9:02 AM

If Big XII expands beyond 12... They are off the radar but making a big push, and the Big XII is listening.

Could be very interesting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re:I was told to keep an eye on PC***

May 20, 2012, 9:04 AM

would be a good move as far as increasing chances with ND...***

May 20, 2012, 9:07 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's West Virginia that is pushing for Pitt***

May 20, 2012, 9:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: It's West Virginia that is pushing for Pitt***

May 20, 2012, 9:23 AM

It is good to see, if WVU is pushing for Pitt. They are bitter rivals. Too bad sc florida and uga are such pansies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pitt fans care about as much for WVA as we do for

May 20, 2012, 9:25 AM

South Carolina.

Re: It's West Virginia that is pushing for Pitt***

May 20, 2012, 7:43 PM [ in reply to Re: It's West Virginia that is pushing for Pitt*** ]

Hey, we had your back the first time you were going to leave the ACC..oh wait, you were pansies and didn't leave...oh well.

yep... ND could have a say too...

May 20, 2012, 9:31 AM [ in reply to It's West Virginia that is pushing for Pitt*** ]

They could be closer than some think... especially since they can have their own network.

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Absolutely....

May 20, 2012, 9:46 AM

and that will likely be the deciding factor for ND.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Peanut... Take a chill pill.

May 20, 2012, 9:40 AM

Who knows if york is right or wrong. If he's right, good for him. If he's wrong, we'll all know soon enough. In the meantime I think you're wasting your life force railing againt him on every post. I know you're waisting mine as I have to scroll thru nonsensical retort.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

some actually fullfil their life's mission

May 20, 2012, 9:57 AM

by being nonsensical to others; we kinda need them to even the world out.

speaking of wasting lifeforce, do you think you might be wasting yours by rebuking someone who you think is nonsensical?

just sayin

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the stuff york is summarizing, the same stuff that's

May 20, 2012, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Peanut... Take a chill pill. ]

being tweeted and blogged all over the internet, is correct. I believe the Big 12 is expanding.

I have sources that tell me Clemson will be part of that deal, and I can't wait to say "I told you so". I'm going to get a huge trophy post and bunches of points.

:)***

May 20, 2012, 10:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I read that yesterday, or was it the day before?***

May 20, 2012, 2:52 PM

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,580
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic