Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Regarding the Gate 20 ticket scanners ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Regarding the Gate 20 ticket scanners ...

Sep 5, 2017, 2:27 PM

Glad to see Clemson put some of its new found wealth into things that help the fans.

Not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

backstory? missed it. link?

Sep 5, 2017, 2:28 PM

tia

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Normally there are 6 gates/scanners at gate 20. 3 on west side

Sep 5, 2017, 2:30 PM

3 on east.

For some reason only 4 were open and 3 of those were on the west. Only 1 scanner on the east.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Regarding the Gate 20 ticket scanners ...

Sep 5, 2017, 2:33 PM

Oh man that was a cluster. I left the tailgate 45 minutes before kickoff (normally plenty of time to get through and get to my seat) but I ended up missing all of the pregame stuff and missed them running down the hill! Got there right at kickoff. One lady waiting in the crowd said it was her child's first game, and that she hoped her child wouldn't miss the Tigers running down the hill, but they missed it just as I did. Quite a shame.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Regarding the Gate 20 ticket scanners ...

Sep 5, 2017, 2:37 PM

Gate 5 was a mess as well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Had the same problem...

Sep 5, 2017, 2:47 PM

I emailed fanexperience and DRad today and got a quick response that said "We can assure you that we have addressed the Gate 20 issue with the appropriate individuals and this be handled for this weekend's game."

Wonder who "the appropriate individuals" are? The Security company who provides the scanner people? I asked the scanner lady (after standing in line for 40 minutes) if they were having scanner problems and she said, "that and people not showing up for work".

We'll see. I've had North upper seats since it was built and I've never seen anything like Saturday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic