Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: RB Options for Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,484

Recruit Update: RB Options for Clemson

Jan 13, 2012, 6:00 PM

RB Options for Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LORD.... Who titles these ? RB Options???

Jan 13, 2012, 8:47 PM

Cliff Notes - Clemson didn't get their RB targets in 2012. They'll focus on it in 2013. NO ####. Why even post crap like this??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RB options for 13?

Jan 13, 2012, 9:48 PM

Hope there are some stud RB targets for Clemson in 13 class that put the 12 class RB's to shame.

If Davis Committed to USC, him and Lattimore that would require a hell of a defensive coordinator to stop that attack.

Dabo told you what he had in mind at the press conference

Jan 14, 2012, 10:13 AM

He plans on making Zac Brooks our big back...he thought he could play @ 210 or 215 and not lose any speed. Plus, Zac has played a lot of WR so he's got great hands (that AE doesn't) and that gives Tajh a real swing pass weapon with Sammy and Nuke worrying the CBs and DBs about going long. I say, let's concentrate on getting some defensive players who love to hit... or better yet strangle somebody and take their head off...that way the Valley can go wild no matter which side of the ball we're on and I'm hoping the new DC agrees.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo told you what he had in mind at the press conference

Jan 14, 2012, 1:21 PM

Can anyone give me our real RB options in terms of recruits. I know Zac Brooks could bulk up, be a great 2nd or 3rd down back and be very unique with bellamy who has speed, and the homerun threat as our 2nd/3rd rd. Hey maybe, DJ howard or Hot rod could prove me wrong and be a #1 back. But I really belive we need to sign a big 15+ carry a game 4 or 5 star bigger back. WOuld love to hear somes names and where we stand. A friend of mine works for the clemson insider, and says our 2013 class is on pace to be our best class yet in terms of our potential commits.

Re: Dabo told you what he had in mind at the press conference

Jan 14, 2012, 2:44 PM

I doubt we go after anymore RB's in this class. If Bellamy was not such a big question mark we would be in good shape with Ellington back one more year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,484
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic