Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prayer request....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Prayer request....

Aug 17, 2012, 8:18 AM

Well, come next Wed it seems that the spinal fusion surgery that's inevitable for my back is going to happen. I hope to not sound selfish, but I'm only 30 years old, and I have two children who are under 3 years old and want to be able to play with them growing up pain and limitation free which is why I've decided to go ahead and have this procedure done. So my fellow Tigers, if you could, please say a prayer for me... I sure can use all that I get..

And as a side note, since this is my last day of work for probably 12 weeks (and my work is flooded with coots and no we're not a gas station) I've got my orange on today with much much pride. The shirt proudly reads "We bust ours so we can kick yours" with the most recognizable helment in college football underneath the writing..

GO TIGERS!!!! BEAT AUBURN!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done and I wish you the best!***

Aug 17, 2012, 8:25 AM

Done ...***

Aug 17, 2012, 8:34 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers for your speedy recovery ! Keep us updated.***

Aug 17, 2012, 8:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You got it, may God bless you and your family.

Aug 17, 2012, 8:59 AM

Best of luck and go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Prayer request....good luck

Aug 17, 2012, 8:59 AM

prayers sent

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done*******

Aug 17, 2012, 9:11 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done******

Aug 17, 2012, 9:12 AM

Thanks guys, if I could give you all a 1,000 TU's I would...***

Aug 17, 2012, 9:18 AM

Done.***

Aug 17, 2012, 9:31 AM

done*********

Aug 17, 2012, 9:35 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Recovery

Aug 17, 2012, 9:36 AM

Remember to take the recovery time to the fullest. It's the most important part. If you try to do too much too soon, it could be detrimental to your back. Praying for you!

Done..Best wishes***

Aug 17, 2012, 9:54 AM

Done..and also

Aug 17, 2012, 10:02 AM

My father is having a laser back surgery in a few weeks. He's gotta go to Tampa Bay to have it done. He hopes not to miss any Clemson games, on TV anyways. He used to go to all the games and he took me to my first one in 80's. He somehow made it to the ACCCG last year but other than that he hadn't been able to go to one in many many years.
I pray your surgery goes off with out a hitch and that you have a speedy recovery so you can spend that time with your kids. GO TIgers!

Re: Prayer request....

Aug 17, 2012, 10:31 AM

Best wishes,Mike. Had mine done 11 years ago at age 52. Do exactly what the dr. tells you. They know what they are doing. You'll be up quick. Keep those shouders and hips square while you heal.

Keep us advised how you are doing!!!!

Aug 17, 2012, 10:33 AM

It's done, hope you'll be able to resume your life and enjoy those kids soon!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAIRWOODTIGER 67

Mike, as one who has had back problems ..

Aug 17, 2012, 10:39 AM

since I was 26, I pray that it will work out for you. Surgery was not an option for me. I am now 73 and still going. Be strong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

praying and hoping for the best.***

Aug 17, 2012, 10:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again, you guys are the absolute best.. I have so many

Aug 17, 2012, 11:05 AM

things to be thankful for and one really important one is that I'm part of the CLEMSON FAMILY and don't have to wake up everyday knowing I'm an inbred dirtpecking yardbird..

Aug 17, 2012, 11:07 AM

Done! Will add you to prayer list at church Sunday

Done...and for encouragement

Aug 17, 2012, 11:34 AM

My dad, in his 70's, had this particular surgery. It worked out great--had no problems and felt much better.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

yep...hoping for best***

Aug 17, 2012, 11:37 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck Tiger!

Aug 17, 2012, 11:40 AM

Prayers sent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Savior. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

With the work day starting to wind down

Aug 17, 2012, 2:19 PM

The realization that this is getting closer and closer is becoming more clear. I just wanted to tell you guys thanks again for the prayers. Makes me so much more proud (which I didn't think was possible) to be a Tiger that I went home and got the car flags at lunch and stuck them on and am now flying them with pride.. Heck won't be able to drive for awhile, may as well do it now. You guys are all the best....

As soon as I'm able to type on my blackberry, I'll post an update.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic