Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Really DISGUSTED with Coot fans!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 4,111

Really DISGUSTED with Coot fans!

Dec 11, 2016, 1:21 PM

Reading some posts on here and twitter feeds this morning, I'm really disgusted with the sour grapes and not so subtle attacks on Clemson. However, this is to be expected! THEY are NOT better than this!!

It's so typical too, for them to pose as Clemson folk and come here to post stupid and outrageous garbage all within the friendly confines of their mom's basement. No wonder Jason Fitz has his panties all in a wad...how do you expect him to react when these coot posers tweet mean things to him using their fake Tweetie handles. How is he supposed to know they are frauds?...After all, he isn't even a college football fan and his only interaction with football is casually following the Oakland Raiders of the left coast.

Coots, you should really be ashamed of yourselves. You should handle your domination by Clemson with class. I fully expect for you to be classy when "your team" beats Washington on New Year's Eve. Resist the urge to go to the Huskie football forum and thump your feather covered chest. And, when "your team" loses to Clemson in Tampa handing you your second Clemson loss of the season, try to remember who your daddy is as you peck at the keyboard from your accommodations in mom's basement.

We know you are not better than that...but with the new year approaching you can try to make it your resolution to be more like Clemson.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really DISGUSTED with Coot fans!

Dec 11, 2016, 1:37 PM

Really love it ClemBert...........alas it will never be. To quote the best coach in College Football: "He is exactly right.......they aren't Clemson and will never be Clemson" Some truths just are and I think most coots accept that.

GO TIGERS

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Dec 11, 2016, 1:56 PM

I have always been disgusted with them and always will be. Most disgusting fan base.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok we can't blame every extreme thing

Dec 11, 2016, 1:56 PM

Said on gamecocks in disguise. That's a little ridiculous

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No wonder your tiger pulse is only 90%

Dec 11, 2016, 1:59 PM

;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2016, 2:37 PM

Yeah, I mean them Carolina desecrated the rock you just knew they would run to the Internet and do something like this.

Dec 11, 2016, 3:06 PM

Most all the coots are in Charleston at their number one fan Dylan Roofs murder trial .
They are hoping for a life sentence , hard enough to hold on to chicken fans willing to admit they
crave ##### . Yeah , the biggest racist murdering jerk in the whole state is a lifelong COOT .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never fails.....***

Dec 11, 2016, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Really DISGUSTED with Coot fans! ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just impressed that he whipped out

Dec 11, 2016, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Really DISGUSTED with Coot fans! ]

A fifty cent word like "desecrated " and inserted into an otherwise butchered sentence .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Thus is dumb***

Dec 11, 2016, 3:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure the coots will have Bama stuff under the Xmas tree.

Dec 11, 2016, 4:17 PM

And will be ready for their big game with Washington. OMG, so true!

Dec 11, 2016, 4:43 PM

I really don't understand the Coot posts these days. They are irrelevant and we should not waste any time worrying about what the peanut gallery has to say.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there are no boundaries with that fan base

Dec 11, 2016, 7:29 PM

A few years ago at a Halloween masquerade party, a coot woman I know showed up in black face and wearing a Sammy Watkins jersey and holding a giant fake joint. This was not someone's house, this was at a private party in downtown Greenville. I was really in disbelief, and then she was asked by one of the organizers to leave. That occurrence sums up the Fanbase.

Replies: 12
| visibility 4,111
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic