Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anti Clemson Bias in the media is really anti poverty bias..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,198

Anti Clemson Bias in the media is really anti poverty bias..

Oct 16, 2019, 9:55 PM

disguise. We now have writers openly rooting for Clemson to lose because they are tired of seeing us play for the Natty. And yet, Bama has been in the playoffs every year since they started, and no such sentiment is being voiced about them.

I believe Clemson has gotten in the crosshairs of the Conservtard media because Dabo is so out front with his beginnings in poverty.They can not, and will not sit still for such an atrocity happening. They all thought they had won when the Income Gap increased, and successful people only came from the wealthy.

Now, here comes the Coach of a highly rated football program openly sharing his stories of coming from poverty, using his fame as a public platform, and raining on their parade again. So, they are spinning stories every way they can to downgrade Clemson, get us out of the picture, so that Dabo's platform will not be as widespread. Keep on keeping on, Dabo, Clemson Nation, or at least one old part of it, is behind you 100%

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You serious Clark?

Oct 16, 2019, 10:01 PM

Hoping not.
The media loves Dabo.
The media loves the Clemson program and its held in comparison to Bama to positively demonstrate that the very different styles can be effective.
The media does NOT like Clemson's schedule or the ACC and we do always get dinged for that.
Good luck with this one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

You obviously missed what I was referencing in this post..***

Oct 16, 2019, 10:22 PM

Re: You serious Clark?

Oct 17, 2019, 12:43 PM [ in reply to You serious Clark? ]

Nope, it's almost a word for word reference to this post:
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Anti-Clemson-bias-by-reporters-is-really-religious-bias-in-1938120?tstart=60

GO TIGERS

Re: Anti Clemson Bias in the media is really anti poverty bias..

Oct 16, 2019, 10:01 PM

This should go over well.

Oct 16, 2019, 10:43 PM

Thanks for the satire and sarcasm. This should be fun to watch

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2019, 8:30 AM

we have just become well known enough to be a vehicle for less know writers to get reaction for trying to create controversy and they know Clemson people will stick up for the school when slighted

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was on display front and center with Bob Ryan

Oct 17, 2019, 11:21 AM

on Around the Horn yesterday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2019, 12:51 PM

Personally, I believe it is the "guilt by association" bias that is running rampant amongst the media. "The ACC is bad, Clemson is a member of the ACC, therefore, Clemson is bad".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2019, 12:52 PM

This post rings true to me ... as opposed to the one yesterday from all you religious zealots. Religion is fine if it's your thing ... but religious zeal, or any other kind of zeal, is NOT.

So now I understand Judge Keller's rant from yesterday

Oct 17, 2019, 1:06 PM

The orange overalls play right into the media's hands

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,198
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic