Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ND...is better than some of us want to admit.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

ND...is better than some of us want to admit.

Nov 27, 2020, 6:19 PM

There O is not designed to score 40+ points but their O-line is big and playing as a unit. Book seems to find a way when he's in trouble. We'd love to have #11 and/or #87.

The D reminds me of the 2018 Tiger D.

They will be tough to beat.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ND...is better than some of us want to admit.

Nov 27, 2020, 6:20 PM

We will smack them around in the ACC Championship and win by at least 14 if all players are healthy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You really think this year’s Clemson team will...

Nov 27, 2020, 6:58 PM

dominate this Notre Dame team? Even if we had all the players back including Ladson, Ngata, Davis, Skalski, and the rest?

That just seems delusional to me. At this point it is wishful thinking.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Basically the failure of logic here is

Nov 27, 2020, 7:00 PM

You don’t believe TL alone is not enough to create a win. Book has been very lucky That will end

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You really think this year’s Clemson team will...

Nov 27, 2020, 7:16 PM [ in reply to You really think this year’s Clemson team will... ]

It could be that you're right, you're delusional!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You really think this year’s Clemson team will...

Nov 27, 2020, 7:29 PM [ in reply to You really think this year’s Clemson team will... ]

Yes, because it’s science.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 6:21 PM

I like our chances with Trevor and the Tyler , Mike back.

Nov 27, 2020, 6:41 PM

I honestly think we are a significantly better team at full strength, but the longer this season goes, the more skeptical I am that we will see our team at full strength. It just seems like every week we get one back and another goes down.

Nov 27, 2020, 6:26 PM

They seem to improve each week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 6:28 PM

But their defense doesn't compare to our 2018 defense.

Neither does ours...

Nov 27, 2020, 6:59 PM

Even with ALL the injured players back.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Totally agree

Nov 27, 2020, 6:27 PM

Most athletic ND team in decades. NFL O and D linemen, NFL receivers and TE, and RB would start anywhere in nation. Healthy Tigers beat them but this ND team is no fraud. They are loaded. This version of Book is a different dude. They are legit top 4 team.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 6:29 PM

UNC is good, but far from great, and ND is having to pull stuff out there rear end To move the ball and their last touchdown was helped by multiple penalties.

If we are healthy in the ACCCG we will kick their butt!

We could and should have won that game earlier this year in South Bend by multiple touchdowns.

Says who?

Nov 27, 2020, 6:31 PM

ND beat us. Obviously they're a very good football team. Anyone that says any different just isn't paying attention.

Re: Says who?

Nov 27, 2020, 6:44 PM

Do you not realize how many players we had out hurt by the end of the game? Not to mention all the starters that we played without? Not to mention two games in a row where the other team got a touchdown because of a bad exchange between DJ and ETN because those two are not in sync with the running game?

Clemson could and should have won by at least 14 points earlier this year. I’m willing to bet if we are healthy going into the ACCCG we will be favored by 10+.

Re: Says who?

Nov 27, 2020, 6:58 PM

Of course we all know we were missing 3 starters on defense, and TL on offense. We were definitely not at full strength. So what?

Clemson is a deep football team and anyone at all that beats us should unquestionably be recognized as a very good football team.

You can't make excuses. We lost. The reasons we lost are weak excuses. People were hurt? Players had uncharacteristic mistakes? The refs had it out for us? Doesn't matter. The scoreboard is what matters.

Luckily for all of us, we get another bite at that apple. We control our own destiny. If we win out, we'll see ND in the ACCCG. That loss to ND doesn't matter. What does matter is how we respond to that loss. Excuses are for the weak. Revenge is more my dish.

yep ..i do think we beat them with a full healthy team

Nov 27, 2020, 6:35 PM

though...lawrence not being there with his ability to run was the difference imo

Nov 27, 2020, 6:38 PM

I pray that Clemson figured out how to run the football and pressure their QB.

Our O is not the issue. It's our D.***

Nov 27, 2020, 6:39 PM

Our O is not the issue. It's our D.***

Nov 27, 2020, 6:40 PM

Re: Our O is not the issue. It's our D.***

Nov 27, 2020, 7:05 PM

To me, it’s not our O or our D. It’s our inability to put either of them on the field. We have to get healthy!

Nov 27, 2020, 7:02 PM

Not anyone that knows anything about football. You win in the trenches. Period.

Not that good***

Nov 27, 2020, 7:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 7:11 PM

They played a badly injured Clemson team into a double overtime to win. So I'm thinking that should mean that Clemson is the better team over ND, or any other team in the ACC when healthy. That's the way that I see it, and if our D would have been at full service, Book would have been in a hurry all game, Go Tigers!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ND...is better than some of us want to admit.***

Nov 27, 2020, 7:12 PM

Nov 27, 2020, 7:15 PM

ND IS GOOD, but i really dont think they are better than Clemson. No excuses for the loss. You play what you bring and it took a pick six and a fumble return along with 2OT' to beat Clemson. Both teams at full strenght should be good!

Nov 27, 2020, 7:34 PM

For the life of me,I do not see how Book can run with that horse shoe in his crack.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 7:38 PM

Can't wait to play then again. They're defense is not that great. You have to stop the tight ends and the drag route across the middle on offense.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic