Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson beat Clemson last night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Clemson beat Clemson last night

Dec 1, 2013, 2:56 PM

True story.... 6 TO's, caused 3 Carolina touchdowns.... That's 21 we handed them... A early Christmas present... After watching this whole season it looked like we understood ball control.... Obviously not... I think emotion got the best of us. What will frustrate me more is if we play Alabama and win after all this.... Then there will be a lot of ?????

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson beat Clemson last night

Dec 1, 2013, 3:07 PM

I wouldn't put money on that scenario!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's 100% true

Dec 1, 2013, 3:10 PM

I feel after watching the game we gave them 21 points.... I don't understand how we have none of these problems happen until the Carolina game.... Please explain....

It would frustrate you to beat Alabama?? No pleasing you***

Dec 1, 2013, 3:10 PM

You need to accept some reality...

Dec 1, 2013, 3:11 PM

...South Carolina's players are the equal of any player on Clemson's roster. Couple that with superior coaching and you have a recipe for success that the chickens have shown.

Turnovers are also GENERATED by opposing teams. Humphries was stripped of the ball on that last fumble. He something similar against LSU last year, but in that case, he was able to recover his fumble. Not this time. He was tackled and a fumble was forced by a more physical player.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Re: You need to accept some reality...

Dec 1, 2013, 3:18 PM

You need to get your head out of your ####. Coots are even saying we could have easily won that game last night had we not played like hot garbage. This game was given away but that doesn't matter. A loss is a loss and the record books don't give a #### who the better team is, only who wins the football game and that's something we did not accomplish.

We have a 5 game winning streak against ourselves

Dec 1, 2013, 3:11 PM

in the usuck game.

Dec 1, 2013, 3:14 PM

Let's see we gave them 3 Tds

I thought the 1st one turned into an 80 yr 8 minute drive for a TD

that doesn;t sound like it was given just by a turnover

Given can mean a pick 6 from the 5 yd line, a fumble on the 10 yd line, an int on the 15

None of those happened last night, they drove the ball after turnovers meaning not only did they wreak havoc and cause turnovers, they came in a drove the ball down the field to score

let's don;t get into the Dabo we beat them 5 out of 10 times,

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ITiger....

Dec 1, 2013, 3:16 PM

No not frustrated by us beating them.... But frustrated on how we could beat a team better than USC, but couldn't handle USC.... That's the frustrating part.... And yes Carolina did cause the fumbles but it was a little bit redo lupus for the amount we had.... Maybe I'm the only one on the board who didn't see 6 turnovers coming.... Maybe I'm the crazy one....

Re: ITiger....

Dec 1, 2013, 3:20 PM

Or maybe turnovers in the past five years are caused by very physical defensive play? Even with a weaker SEC this year, SC plays a decent team at least every other week. ACC teams play a really good team maybe once a month. After 3 months of play, who do you think has the advantage?

I'll agree to that...

Dec 1, 2013, 3:23 PM

I didn't see this outcome to happen, but I'm not liking all these Dabo/Boyd haters.... Carolina has good ball players... And all these so called Clemson fans want Dabo gone... Ridiculous.... It's easy to coach from a tv lol

Dec 1, 2013, 3:25 PM

Motor City you say it like it is

forget this team lost to Tenn

Take a look at the 300 lb 4 and 5 star guys on Tenn, sure the entire team is not that good but at least the O gets to see a tough D Line

I don't think Mizzou is that good but everyone who knows college football say their D lien is one of the best in the country so yet again at least some of the team gets to play hard that week

Add in Miss St and Vandy and that is where the winning comes from. Anybody look closely at those games. They had all of them by up to 3 Tds and the other team scored a few in the 4th to make it look close. This was a tested decent team.

The biggest issue is they were the youngest in college football this year not going to be easy in the years to come but the talent in DV is still only getting better

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2013, 3:25 PM

I would say that most of the teams that lost yesterday, or any given day, lost because of turnovers. Part of the game and happens to everybody. Just like injuries. If u use that then don't ever knock another team. They might just be beat up or turned it over. Right?

Nope it's football...

Dec 1, 2013, 3:33 PM

And mistakes happen.... You just can't make that many mistakes against any team... Especially one that can easily cash in there checks off of your mistakes...

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic