Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here is what was exposed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,579

Here is what was exposed

Nov 5, 2017, 1:28 PM

With our corners out of the game, the pressure our D had previously wielded at will, was apparently largely due to coverage execution. I do not have stats to back that up, but logically it makes sense. We get pressure and sack every QB... that is, until our corners are not in the game. It's a team sport and we need our entire team to win this year. If our corners don't return healthy, every game is going to be a question mark for 60 minutes.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: Here is what was exposed

Nov 5, 2017, 1:31 PM

That makes good sense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

more to do with finley, less to do with our defense...

Nov 5, 2017, 1:36 PM

he's really good at getting it out quickly and in rhythm - sometimes you just need to tip your hat to an opposing player.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/florida-state-seminoles/chopping-block/os-sp-fsu-nc-state-football-0923-story.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yesterday we also rushed only 3 players and sometimes 2 players

Nov 5, 2017, 1:31 PM

while dropping everyone else in coverage. This rarely worked and state’s quarterback picked us apart.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That play where we rushed only two yesterday...

Nov 5, 2017, 1:36 PM

reminded me of last season when we dropped 11 into coverage...

I guess I can laugh now...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hopefully that was just a bust. I had forgotten about that one.***

Nov 5, 2017, 2:10 PM

Re: Yesterday we also rushed only 3 players and sometimes 2 players

Nov 5, 2017, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Yesterday we also rushed only 3 players and sometimes 2 players ]

We rushed 2 players once. 1 time.

We rushed 3, and it was working! We need to do that more, and bring Lamar on the blitz by himself

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 2:14 PM

If we did not have any sacks how was rushing 3 working. State ran the ball when we rushed 3. Also at the end we had Smith and Davis at linebacker.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 2:27 PM

we did have 1 sack.

Finely was throwing short 5,8,10 yard routes weather it was a slant or a quick out or a curl route that ball was out of his hands in 3 seconds max. Finely started out on fire 16-16 AGAIN throwing 5-10 yard routes besides the first TD not a pass was past 10 yards after that for those first 16 passes. Then he went 15-34 after that with 2 picks. Thats 44% completion percentage ill take that any day. CBV made adjustments and played press coverage for most of the second half thus making Finely throw 44% & 2 INT. I would say thats due to great play from the defensive backs wouldn't you agree??

Yes, it's a team sport that exposes weak links.***

Nov 5, 2017, 1:59 PM

Re: Here is what was exposed

Nov 5, 2017, 2:29 PM

It’s this simple.

NCSt has the best OL that we’ve faced and arguably in the country. They were able to stimey our DL and our pressure sources all day. They need to be given credit.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,579
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic