Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yall see this crap? Guy says TL16 will sit next yr. Maybe it's really Germanic. (Link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 2,733

Yall see this crap? Guy says TL16 will sit next yr. Maybe it's really Germanic. (Link)

Dec 12, 2019, 6:38 AM

https://thespun.com/acc/clemson-tigers/sports-marketing-expert-trevor-lawrence-sit-out-2020-season/amp?fbclid=IwAR20OPhd9Kq8gCloHoRBE1wf2qRfCrMExqjEBdqHS_hRYe-XIatElZqROu8#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yall see this crap? Guy says TL16 will sit next yr. Maybe it's really Germanic. (Link)

Dec 12, 2019, 6:43 AM

Germans and laughable.

Re: Yall see this crap? Guy says TL16 will sit next yr. Maybe it's really Germanic. (Link)

Dec 12, 2019, 6:48 AM

That guy played you like a dime store fiddle. Take someone no one ever heard of so he is seeking attention to move up in the media world. He agrees to say something stupid about CU to get on Paauuul’s show. Rubes like you give him attention by posting about him even linking his content. This is how the shock jock style media survives

Dec 12, 2019, 7:09 AM

that was not a bad post until you included the insult. seems a bit finebaum-ish.

Dec 12, 2019, 8:15 AM

ithaca said:

that was not a bad post until you included the insult. seems a bit finebaum-ish.

Insult? Where was the insult? Complaining about a guy then linking his stupidity giving him attention/revenue is the textbook definition of a rube. Just a statement of fact...

Ok bud. Whatever makes you feel better. Have a great day.***

Dec 12, 2019, 8:41 AM

Didn't say I believed it. I thought it to be laughable too.

Dec 12, 2019, 7:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Yall see this crap? Guy says TL16 will sit next yr. Maybe it's really Germanic. (Link) ]

Thanks for all the insults though. Appreciate it. Hope you feel better. God bless you sir/ma'am.

Dec 12, 2019, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Yall see this crap? Guy says TL16 will sit next yr. Maybe it's really Germanic. (Link) ]

Go F yourself. The guy had something to say. you're some self proclaimed "expert" and get all over him and call him a rube? Crawl back under your rock and go away.

I guess if they write it

Dec 12, 2019, 6:48 AM

they hope a few will believe it. This would be a huge jump from sitting out a bowl game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Why is the owner of a grilled cheese company talking about football stuff?

Dec 12, 2019, 6:53 AM

Much like Heather Dinnich...

Shut the h3ll up and make us a sammich!!!

~JKB

Dec 12, 2019, 7:04 AM

Step 1: Say something stupid
Step 2: Get clicks
Step 3: Profit

Dec 12, 2019, 7:12 AM

Uhhhh, NO!

You misspelled "Moronic."***

Dec 12, 2019, 7:17 AM

Dec 12, 2019, 7:20 AM

He'll "sit" in the pocket and annihilate defenses .

I didn't read the article because Trevor has already told this story and he says that just isn't him .
I believe the young man .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 12, 2019, 7:30 AM

Being truthful only red light the first two lines, myself

Already debunked by TL himself***

Dec 12, 2019, 8:10 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 12, 2019, 8:16 AM

Is that the same guy who said the earth is flat and we never landed on the moon? TLaw will play.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2019, 2:29 AM

Unlike Tua, I'm sure TL and his family already have injury insurance in place. He's NOT sitting out next year!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can see sitting out a bowl game for the NFL draft.

Dec 12, 2019, 8:52 AM

Don't like it. Have a feeling Dabo wouldn't recruit a kid who would do that.

But a full year? I'd wish them the best, then drop their scholarship and ban them from the team practice/facilities.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 2,733
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic