Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wouldn’t it make more sense ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Wouldn’t it make more sense ...

Sep 26, 2018, 10:21 AM

For Bryant to stay on the team, get more free education this year, and tell Dabo that he does want to play unless Dabo needs him and then transfer after the year is done? This way if the opportunity presents itself Bryant can come back and if he plays well lead Clemson back into the playoffs? That would be national exposure.

Quitting the team now sends a bad message and you lose any chance to get back into the National spotlight this year if the opportunity arises. Thoughts?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Re: Wouldn’t it make more sense ...

Sep 26, 2018, 10:28 AM

This shouldn't have been an option. Can't have KB sitting on the bench and in meetings all season with a bad attitude, it brings everyone else down. This is best for both parties.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 10:31 AM

^^^Unfortunately, you are spot on. It works like this in business too. Even though someone could arguably be the best, or at least second best, in business they leave or get fired often times. It just works better that way most times.

Sep 26, 2018, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Wouldn’t it make more sense ... ]

This shouldn't have been an option. Can't have KB sitting on the bench and in meetings all season with a bad attitude, it brings everyone else down. This is best for both parties.

If Bryant had the right attitude and was agreeable with this plan I would think he would focus on being ready for another shot and then after the season start a new. I would think it is the best path plus getting to continue his education vs. sitting on the couch the rest of the season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Sep 26, 2018, 11:16 AM

In a perfect world I would agree with you, however, his comments in the Greenville News lead me to believe he neither had the right attitude nor was agreeable.

Unfortunately, with the comments he has already made, if he

Sep 26, 2018, 12:11 PM

had hung around, he would have become a locker room cancer. Bridges are burned now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic