Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Worst encounter with Coot fan ever?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Worst encounter with Coot fan ever?

Nov 26, 2015, 1:25 PM

Ready...Go!!!

ps. Happy thanksgiving

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stopped at a red light and this girl in the passenger seat of Toyota T-100

Nov 26, 2015, 1:29 PM

Rolls down her window and says "y'all know we gonna win this year". Then she flipped me off and flashed them tig ole bitties at me. I was ok with this exchange.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stopped at a red light and this girl in the passenger seat of Toyota T-100

Nov 26, 2015, 1:31 PM

> Rolls down her window and says "y'all know we gonna
> win this year". Then she flipped me off and flashed
> them tig ole bitties at me. I was ok with this
> exchange.

Pigs or it didn't happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stopped at a red light and this girl in the passenger seat of Toyota T-100

Nov 26, 2015, 1:35 PM

Let me just fire up the DeLorean and get prepared

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Worst encounter with Coot fan ever?

Nov 26, 2015, 1:30 PM

I tried to kiss a Coot girl once. It goes without saying that her breath stunk and she demanded that I do a line of cocaine before we proceeded. And that wouldn't have been a problem except we were at church.

Nov 26, 2015, 1:30 PM

Had a coot tell me early in the season we won't break the Top 4 this year... Well looka here, every time I bring up college football to him now he claims he doesn't care. He went from saying ND is gonna beat us, to Ga tech, even said Miami was gonna beat us. Not once has he said the coots was gonna win, but for some odd reason he's a huge Bama fan all of a sudden.

Not as bad as most people on here but that's the only encounter I had this year

Lazy bum didn't put the can back after trash pickup***

Nov 26, 2015, 1:47 PM

Nov 26, 2015, 1:33 PM

I have two bad ones:

1 - Dude dropped my fries, and they were just out of the fryer. I ended up with cold ones.

2 - Dude let my pizza slide off his seat when he slammed on breaks, and it landed upside down in his floorboard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2012, I was walking through campus to the ADA lot

Nov 26, 2015, 1:35 PM

My dad (rip) was on the bus but I do not ride it, rather give it to someone deserving .

The SC fans were disgusting with their verbal abuse.

Win with pride and sportsmanship. Not redneck,uneducated stupidity.

Message was edited by: Tigers84a®

SD Charger game at Qualcomm Stadium

Nov 26, 2015, 1:36 PM

2012 I think.....tailgating before game with Clemson sweatshirt on. Just 4 Marines, including me. 2 Duck fans, one Iowa fan and me, all USMC Drill Instructors in San Diego. Three guys walk up, one with Chicken sweatshirt on, sweatshirt coot says, "THREE IN A ROW!", knocks over chair as he lunges towards me. I have tongs in one hand, plate of ribs in other so Duck fan buddy dots his eye and drops his ### right on pavement. His other two buddies dont want any so they drag him away as SDPD runs over along with a pack of Raider Nation loons and Charger fans nextdoor. SDPD walks away with them after asking what happened and telling us not to worry about it. He was drunk as hell and my Duck buddy took care of my dirty work. Raider fans were looking for a fight so we invited them over for ribs, beer and Wild Turkey and they got a class on all things Tigers/Chicken. Good times...one of the Charger fans next to us played for Cal against Clemson in the bowl game when Russell White killed us. Ill never forget seeing that Chicken hit the pavement right by the grill and how all of those Raider and Charger fans told SDPD how that coot lunged at me....kept us from jail that day. Im sure he got a drunk and disorderly to go with his dotted eye.....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worst encounter... Best possible result!!!***

Nov 26, 2015, 1:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: Worst encounter... Best possible result!!!***

Nov 26, 2015, 2:06 PM

Unfortunately for the coot fans, they are better fans when they are losers than when they were winners. When they occasionally won, they became arrogant and extremely boastful. However, as we all know, when they did win, it did not amount to anything nationally. Over 100 years and one conference championship. How pitiful is that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point for having a buddy that takes care of your light work.***

Nov 26, 2015, 2:12 PM [ in reply to SD Charger game at Qualcomm Stadium ]

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 26, 2015, 2:33 PM

This morning at Bojangles, the drive-thru coot grad forgot to put my chicken biscuit in the bag. There have been worse, but that pissed me off.

Nov 26, 2015, 2:37 PM

I was dumb enough to work for a coot grad. He is only in business because I cleaned up the mess that was his company. Totally screwed me on my pay(he owes me millions) and also owes me 100.00 bucks from our handshake bet on the 1997 Clemson-usuc game. Clemson kicked their butt. Gutless wonder is a multi millionaire because of me and screwed me on a 100.00 bet to boot. Worst encounter ever.

Nov 26, 2015, 2:54 PM

I was in the grocery store on Sunday morning after one of the five beating. A big girl decked in her wal mart coot wear says " I see you're still wearing that #### orange," my reply, "yep and I see you're still fat and ugly!" She asked the guy with her "did you hear him" he replied "you started it."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1 point for telling her she is fat and ugly.

Nov 26, 2015, 3:04 PM

The guy with her probably agreed with you. That's why he did nothing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic