Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why I still watch way more $EC network than ACC:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Why I still watch way more $EC network than ACC:

Sep 24, 2019, 7:15 PM

They talk college football. As much as you guys dislike Fartbomb, he talks college football. The ACC shows soccer. I know it'll take time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, and those big boy teams in SEC are main ones that could derail Tigers, so

Sep 24, 2019, 7:30 PM

i am glued, at times, to see what they're doing so I can report back to Dabo on what's going on.

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why I still watch way more $EC network than ACC:

Sep 24, 2019, 7:42 PM

More Clemson news on ACC network than I ever imagined. Hard for me to believe. I really enjoy the ACC network but I have little interest in the SEC

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2019, 8:58 PM

I don't know if I've ever seen soccer on SECN. I've seen football, baseball, volleyball, softball and basketball. But recently, soccer has been monopolizing the ACCN (actually on now). I know there are many soccer fans but I'm not one.

I think I'll go see if I can watch the paint dry faster.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2019, 9:04 PM

SEC Network has half the soccer to show compared to the ACC. There is no mens soccer in the SEC, only womens.

Sep 24, 2019, 9:16 PM

good for you bro, Clemson's got two of the best soccer teams in the country. Go ahead and get that breaking news on Ole Miss and Arkansas!

Sep 24, 2019, 9:25 PM

Well you know with the ACC like it is this year there's not much to talk about. Its Clemson then everyone else. I hope the ACC can get back to level it was 4-5 years ago with Clemson, FSU, VT, Louisville and miami all being in the top 25 on a consistent basis. Plus you had teams like NCST, GT, Syracuse and Boston college that were no pushovers. Our conference is just historically bad this year so yeah not much football to talk about on the ACCN

Chrome helmets?***

Sep 24, 2019, 9:27 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chrome helmets?***

Sep 25, 2019, 6:59 AM

Stay tuned, my brother.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would rather watch soccer, than football that includes Finebum!!

Sep 24, 2019, 9:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2019, 11:35 PM

They talk college football. As much as you guys dislike Fartbomb, he talks college football. The ACC shows soccer. I know it'll take time.

you are helping to bankroll muschamps buyout sooner than the gamecocks would be able to. I won’t touch SEC network with a ten foot pole. That conference has enough hype behind it, mostly because the are really large statewide fanbases . I’ve got it turned to ACC network all the time. If I’m gonna pay for it, I’m gonna sure we gets cut a decent check from the network.

I’d urge everybody to leave their tv tuned to it even when you aren’t watching. Sign up to be a Nielsen rated as well.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic