Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What’s the punishment for getting caught
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

What’s the punishment for getting caught

Nov 19, 2019, 12:32 PM

lying in the US Army?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Courts martial, depending on whether or not

Nov 19, 2019, 12:34 PM

it was before a House select committee and whether or not the United States of America Army was smeared in the process.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What’s the punishment for getting caught

Nov 19, 2019, 12:38 PM

Are you referring to someone in particular?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2019, 12:39 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

All depends on who lied and what they lied about.***

Nov 19, 2019, 12:53 PM

Yep, depends on whether they are Democrat or Republican.

Nov 19, 2019, 1:06 PM

If they speak out against a Clinton, then the punishment is suicide.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Yep, depends on whether they are Democrat or Republican.

Nov 19, 2019, 2:04 PM

yeah,just ask vince.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Are you questioning the veracity of a 20 yr

Nov 19, 2019, 1:14 PM

veteran of the US Army, who owes and appreciates his and his family's freedoms to the kindness of this country, and wounded in battle defending the security of this nation?

'Cause if you are, you need you're head examined.

How much time did you spend in the Army?

Nov 19, 2019, 3:06 PM

If you had spent a lot of time in it you would know it is like any other large organization and contains all of the good and bad that exists in humanity. Other than the Purple Heart (which is sometimes awarded for very minor injuries) I see nothing in his awards that are other than "I was there" medals or as I call them attendance certificates. I could be wrong and have a bad picture to look at, but just because you have served and were wounded does not make you a hero or perfect, based on my 28 years of experience.

Maybe I need to check the batteries in my sarcasm meter.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How much time did you spend in the Army?

Nov 19, 2019, 3:09 PM

If you had spent a lot of time in it you would know it is like any other large organization and contains all of the good and bad that exists in humanity. Other than the Purple Heart (which is sometimes awarded for very minor injuries) I see nothing in his awards that are other than "I was there" medals or as I call them attendance certificates. I could be wrong and have a bad picture to look at, but just because you have served and were wounded does not make you a hero or perfect, based on my 28 years of experience.

Maybe I need to check the batteries in my sarcasm meter.

For some reason my 11 years of service/experience leads me to the same conclusions.

It is as you say. However, the bad apples do not have the

Nov 19, 2019, 3:22 PM [ in reply to How much time did you spend in the Army? ]

dedication and commitment to stick around 20 years, acquire Ivy League graduate degrees, and serve the country in advisory roles to the White House. That requires qualification, dedication, expertise, and trust. Shiddy soldiers don't get the last pass.

Re: It is as you say. However, the bad apples do not have the

Nov 19, 2019, 3:28 PM

If you sir are referring to me, I had a better offer and 20 years in service wasn't financially worth it for my family. As for Ivy league degrees(Princeton, Brown, Columbia, Smith, and Penn) I have many family members with those and they are worth less than what I have. All of what you told me just means he hung around some people who used him and put him in places to be of use to them in the future. I have many friends and neighbors who served in Vietnam, Korea and all over the middle east that have earned a helluva lot more respect than the idiot(who by the way has violated his trust) you assume we are talking about.

I was replying to 64's response. You sure seem

Nov 19, 2019, 3:46 PM

h e l lbent on trashing a guy that has given his entire professional career to the service of our country. Why would you assume the worst of him? Ever cross your mind he's doing what is right?

Re: I was replying to 64's response. You sure seem

Nov 19, 2019, 3:54 PM

No, I have concluded based upon the evidence that he is doing the bidding of those that want to undo an election they fixed and still lost. There isn't anything he could say or do that will make over half of AMerica believe him. He has done a disservice to himself, his branch of service and most of all to his country. Politics should be beneath him selling his pride, honor and trust, to over half of America he will forever be remembered as a Schiff and Pelosi lackey. There has not been one shred of proof or evidence of an impeachable offense. It is time to move on, quit spending TAXPAYERs money on this crap and get busy doing what they were elected to do. This is the problem we have by not having term limits and people being in office that are not for America or her people. To many of us have shed our blood, sweat and tears for this circus show both dem and repub.

Based on the facts that have been so far presented

Nov 19, 2019, 4:10 PM

your conclusion is horribly wrong. Extorting another, not to mention far weaker, country for personal gain is absolutely a violation of the President's oath. Which is probably quite similar to oath you took, yourself, upon entry into the service of our nation.

And if you've not noticed over the last three years, this is an administration, especially the President, that has an anemic relationship with anything that could be construed as close to the truth.

Re: Based on the facts that have been so far presented

Nov 19, 2019, 4:40 PM

Old Sac I try not to enter any political discussion so I will simply offer something that has been true since we first started giving foreign aid: every single dollar of foreign aid is given for the sole purpose of getting said nation to do what the current administration wants them to do. It’s the same with tax policy - the government uses tax incentives to modify our behavior.

Which is fine. Foreign aid should yield demonstrable

Nov 19, 2019, 4:51 PM

benefits to the US. Trump holding back foreign aid until Pres Z goes on TV to announce Biden and Crowdstrike investigations in no way benefits the US. In fact, it does the exact opposite; it damages the national security of Ukraine and the US.

The President is THE only individual that would have benefited from his actions and he damaged US credibility and security in the process. If Obama, George W, Clinton and on and on would've done the same thing, they would've deserved to go as well.

Re: Based on the facts that have been so far presented

Nov 19, 2019, 7:20 PM [ in reply to Based on the facts that have been so far presented ]

This is why AMERICA is the greatest country on earth(at least not that Obama is out) we get to agree to disagree! Have a great day and thanks for your service.

Re: I was replying to 64's response. You sure seem

Nov 19, 2019, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Re: I was replying to 64's response. You sure seem ]

That's funny. I have concluded based on the overwhelming evidence, including his own request on National TV that foreign governments(Australia, China, Ukraine) become involved in our elections in front of millions of viewers that he is guilty of the same request in a phone call and probably everything in the Mueller Report by asking the same of Russia in 2016. The man is such a fool that he has basically admitted his guilt. Then he threatens witnesses tweet? His lawyers must be tearing their hair out trying to figure out how to defend a client that constantly announces his guilt in public venues.

Amazing to see military men defend a draft dodger

Nov 19, 2019, 8:19 PM [ in reply to I was replying to 64's response. You sure seem ]

while slamming the good name of a 20 year man. Incredible what politics will do.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2019, 1:45 PM

Lying in congress generally gets you reelected

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2019, 3:11 PM

Are you referring to Caslen and his previous position at West Point? Might need to clarify to get these guys off of politics.

Nov 19, 2019, 3:12 PM

I can tell you we had a 1st Sgt, that got caught lying and he was demoted, dismissed and fined. But then again when you are taking money from a youth sports organization, I guess that's worse than lying to congress cause a guy you hate got elected and you will do whatever it takes to get him out of office no matter how much damage your lyes do to the Constitution or country.

Nov 19, 2019, 3:44 PM

WOW, you think Vindman is more likely to be a liar than Trump ?

WOW you think Vindman is doing more damage to the US Constitution than Trump ?

Nov 19, 2019, 3:57 PM

Yes, he has been bought and paid for. Can't buy a billionaire and that is driving them crazy!

Wow, this answer is more

Nov 19, 2019, 4:25 PM

bereft of logic and actual thought than I could've imagined.

Re: Wow, this answer is more

Nov 19, 2019, 6:38 PM

You are on a sports board. Assume that 90% of the people on here are morons, and that the other 10% are envious that they too aren't morons.

Nov 19, 2019, 5:21 PM [ in reply to Re: What’s the punishment for getting caught ]

You have lost your mind.

Nov 19, 2019, 3:47 PM [ in reply to Re: What’s the punishment for getting caught ]

When your whole defense is threatening people to keep them from testifying, you probably did it.

Sadly, this is what happens when you vote for an ignorant , lying buffoon.

Nov 19, 2019, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Re: What’s the punishment for getting caught ]

You wind up twisting yourself in knots defending the idiotic, criminal things he does.

Nov 19, 2019, 3:41 PM

What's the punishment for getting caught lying in the office of the President of the US ??

Nov 19, 2019, 3:54 PM

A Fox News interview

Re: Getting the job as the coot U president*****

Nov 19, 2019, 3:49 PM

It's he)) on earth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Nov 19, 2019, 3:55 PM

I will refrain from responding on this board from talking politics. We all love and support our TIGERS so best we get to cooking chicken!!!

Way to take the high road ??.***

Nov 19, 2019, 7:58 PM

Nov 19, 2019, 3:55 PM

BLUF:

An integrity violation will get you a performance report that basically ensures your time in the military is about over. You won't promote. You'll get the worst assignments. If it's a big enough violation, you'll go to NJP or worse a Court Marital.

Ladies and Gentlemen (using that loosely)

Nov 19, 2019, 4:47 PM

Please don't bring politics into this board.

I want to hear about TL and our awesome O and D, our coaches that are the best in the country/world.

I would rather hear arguments over Clemson Basketball... than to hear #### out of Washington, DC.

Worse than the penalty for political post on the foosball

Nov 19, 2019, 7:42 PM

bored

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic