Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What happened to Feaster?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 4,918

What happened to Feaster?

Jan 5, 2018, 10:33 PM

He started the game but don't remember him coming back much. Didn't see an injury there either.

Sorry if been discussed but still trying to grasp the loss.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What happened to Feaster?

Jan 5, 2018, 10:40 PM

when the line couldn't block all game, the backs weren't asked to run the ball much. feaster and Etienne got 8 carries combined. choice did get 5 carries

Jan 5, 2018, 10:49 PM

I just think he is too much of a weapon to only get 8 combined carries. I think him and Etienne on jet sweeps that artavis ran would be awesome even if the defense knows it's coming would be hard to adjust with their speed. Could lead to good playaction or KB counter runs with their defense going other way.

Jan 5, 2018, 11:11 PM

your assuming KB2 can make the right read, did not appear to have the reads in Sugar or before that as well. I'm sure the coaching staff knows what the right reads are and grade accordingly...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2018, 12:17 AM

KB didn't even have time there was no push to run but I never saw a jet sweep. With etienes speed once he is going if LB make wrong read he has at least 4 to 5 yards

I know the coaches know what they are doing. That's just me wishing I could call one play for the offence. Does Dabo read fan mail?
We need Dabo to start a contest for a fan to call one play a game.

Jan 6, 2018, 12:23 AM

I'm assuming that's what Dabo was lighting into KB for? Missing the read on the jet sweep?

Jan 6, 2018, 12:27 AM

Yeah idk. I'm just saying that I wish Feaster would get more carries even in different ways. And him and Etienne to try jet sweeps and wheel routes. Like spiller was used.

Jan 6, 2018, 1:08 AM

Oh to have an OC that would utilize all of our talent... it would be Christmas all over again. But unfortunately we don’t. Hopefully we’ll have some things figured out before next year.

Jan 6, 2018, 8:13 AM [ in reply to Re: What happened to Feaster? ]

Remember 2 plays particularly. One was 1st down after we got the fumble. It was a read play and KB kept the ball. Lost yardage tackled be #33. If he had given to Feaster, he had a lot of room to run. KB’s instinct seems to be to keep the ball and BAMA played that.

Jan 6, 2018, 8:18 AM

Yep. Jennings never took the RB. He seemingly just tackled KB on every read option. Saban with weeks to prepare and five stars everywhere.

Jan 6, 2018, 7:46 AM

Unfortunately, the run game was stoned so they had to go with the best pass blocker in Choice....Just my opinion. Go Tigers!

Jan 6, 2018, 7:50 AM

We Lost It Happens!!!!

We Lost It Happens!!!!

We Lost It Happens!!!!

Jan 6, 2018, 8:19 AM

Flame away guys if you want. I’m a loyal fan/donor. 30 yr season ticket holder and CU grad. I don’t know what happened to the former track star but Feaster did not appear very quick at all. He is indecisive and dances a lot before committing. He may be fast but his indecisiveness allows the defense to swarm him. If he gets a huge hole or catches a pass in space, he can be very dangerous. But as far as effectiveness vs a good defense, he was the 4th best rb on team. ETN is the opposite. His effectiveness was in part due to never appearing indecisive and hitting the hole at full speed. Just my honest opinion.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What happened to Feaster? we could throw it to him

Jan 6, 2018, 8:47 AM

but only did that a few times this year. One w a pretty good result

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 4,918
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic