Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What do you think you have in common with these guys
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

What do you think you have in common with these guys

May 5, 2017, 3:35 PM

These guys just voted on approximately $1 Trillion being taken from the 99% in the form of healthcare and giving it to the top 1% in the form of tax breaks.

Look at the picture, Billionaire and Millionaire older white men....looking out for the 'working man'.(snicker)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

& the irony is that none of them will live much longer than

May 5, 2017, 3:43 PM

if they had no technological infrastructure whatsoever, & had to live out in the woods on their own, hunting for food on a daily basis from meal to meal.

Try to post in a more positive tone, or at least post something funny.

It's our only chance for a brighter future.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: & the irony is that none of them will live much longer than

May 5, 2017, 9:57 PM

Here ya go, this is funny and kinda sorta positve... :)

Oh, this bull shi*?

May 5, 2017, 3:45 PM

Even playing along with the stupid premise, there's clearly a woman just behind Mike Pence's left shoulder. A lot of the men in the picture aren't even particularly old. At least one black woman voted for it, and there were quite a few women (of whatever race and age) who voted for it. A handful of latinos voted for it. Also, I have no idea why it matters how old these people are, what race they are, or what sex they are.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lets not forget the millions of Americans of all ethicities

May 5, 2017, 3:48 PM

that voted for Trump and those old white men to do EXACTLY what they did in that vote.

Now we just have to remind the old white men in the Senate that we expect the same over there.

#winning

Re: lets not forget the millions of Americans of all ethicities

May 5, 2017, 5:47 PM

All those old white guys did was hasten the arrival of single payer...which I think we can all agree will be far superior to Obamacare or whatever atrocity the pubs end up passing.

It's the acceptable ageism, sexism and racism from the Left.***

May 5, 2017, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Oh, this bull shi*? ]

null

HEY CAM

May 5, 2017, 5:49 PM [ in reply to Oh, this bull shi*? ]

if Obamacare was the greatest tax increase ever perpetuated on the american people, then trump care is the greatest tax break ever given to the wealthy. You can not have it both ways.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh, this bull shi*?

May 6, 2017, 7:36 PM [ in reply to Oh, this bull shi*? ]

The over reaching point can be applied to both parties. For far too long, beginning with Clinton, special interests and the donor class have diminished even the pretense of 'democracy'.

Exactly how many of these men do you think will take your call? None. Voters are something you perform for every election cycle.

A case in point. The #1 consumer of Pharmaceuticals is the taxpayer funded Medicare system. Since 2003 it has been against the law for Medicare to negotiate prices with the drug companies. You want lower taxes? Why aren't you upset about that fact?

Time and time again, predominately white middle-aged men who hold on to power forsake the average American to those moneyed interests that keep them in office through campaign contributions.

The astonishing thing to me is how people suspend disbelief and continue to vote for these very same men who have made careers out of sticking it to the American middle class.

Further, as you so aptly pointed out, 'there's a woman behind mike pence, and a handful of latinos voted for the bill". Where is the rest of America?

That same bill that takes away in-school funding for 'special needs' children. Since when did "Conservative" become synonymous with "cruelty and greed"? Or, how did Conservatism become synonymous with 'wealth worship"?

Message was edited by: Felix2®

It's a little early to be celebrating, fellas.***

May 5, 2017, 3:46 PM

Everybody celebrates the passage of big legislation

May 5, 2017, 3:48 PM

But I doubt the House bill will end up looking all that much like whatever replaces Obamacare, if the Senate does indeed pass a repeal and replace.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't they usually celebrate it being signed into law?

May 5, 2017, 4:01 PM

Not just passing in one chamber of Congress?

I think Ryan sums up the "celebratory" mood

May 5, 2017, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Everybody celebrates the passage of big legislation ]

Re: I think Ryan sums up the "celebratory" mood

May 5, 2017, 4:23 PM

bye bye paul ryan

Re: What do you think you have in common with these guys

May 5, 2017, 6:38 PM

The irony is that this will hurt 'red' america much more than anyone else...the imbeciles that voted for these clowns just got screwed and are too stupid to realize it.

May 5, 2017, 6:58 PM

I have nothing in common with you and that makes me happy.

I have a lot in common with these "old white dudes". I like money in my pocket and they do too and I don't begrudge them for their success. I try to learn from them, pray for tax reform and that they make good decisions.

May 5, 2017, 7:14 PM

Well, if you like money in your pocket then you better stop praying for tax reform and start praying that you or a family member don't get really sick...

Do you even have a clue what you're talking about?***

May 5, 2017, 9:27 PM

May 5, 2017, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Re: What do you think you have in common with these guys ]

This is you trying really hard at a haiku. Right? Cause if not, you need some help.

May 5, 2017, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: What do you think you have in common with these guys ]

that is what jesus would have done.

May 7, 2017, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: What do you think you have in common with these guys ]

Actually, we have a lot in common. We both love America and it's people. We both believe in a level economic playing field. We both believe in Constitutional guarantees. We both don't want to see any prejudiced against based on race, color or creed. There are tons of things we actually agree on.

Further, I actually pull for this President to be successful in much the same way that I pull for the pilot of the airplane that I'm on to be successful.

Our difference appears to be that I think you believe the Republican lies and you think that I believe the Democratic lies.

But we both believe that as a general rule that all politicians lie. See? We're sympatico. :)

"Snicker,' sounds racist.

May 5, 2017, 8:48 PM

ForeverClemson will chit a brick when he sees that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, the inhumanity!***

May 6, 2017, 7:08 AM

Sounds like your light days are over, Felix

May 6, 2017, 9:11 AM

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: Sounds like your light days are over, Felix

May 6, 2017, 7:54 PM

Just getting started Doc. ;)

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic