Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jack has to go
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 2,131

Jack has to go

Mar 1, 2014, 5:38 PM

Time for a change.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jack has to go

Mar 1, 2014, 5:39 PM

He said the same thing about you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: Jack has to go

Mar 1, 2014, 5:40 PM

What the hell is that supposed to mean. Did I disappoint him for 10 years this is a bad divorce at this point.

Grandma Vacuums Cat GIF - Grandma Vacuums Cat
see more Gifs

It's true, I heard it the other day

Mar 1, 2014, 5:42 PM

You've been a half-ass fan and have been disappointing your school for years. Sorry bro, but you just got the boot.

Re: It's true, I heard it the other day

Mar 1, 2014, 5:58 PM

Really. So I have been disappointing my school by spending my money on this. What ever this is. My bad I expect winning it's not about being a bad fan it's business and business is winning. Repeating the same thing over and over is insanity.

Grandma Vacuums Cat GIF - Grandma Vacuums Cat
see more Gifs

Keep him and keep getting beat.***

Mar 1, 2014, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Jack has to go ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm in agreement with this now….

Mar 1, 2014, 5:42 PM

Still need to go about it the right way though. Because a nasty firing would only keep good coaches away. Have to try to convince him to retire. At this point all Leggett is doing is padding the number of wins in his career. We're losing to the coots way too much. This wouldn't be as big of issue because not that many teams over the past 4 years have been able to beat the coots. But at the same time we are tanking when ever we make the playoffs. Too many games we lose because we beat ourselves.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He deserves to finish with dignity, but this has to stop***

Mar 1, 2014, 5:46 PM

agreed***

Mar 1, 2014, 5:47 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He deserves to finish with dignity, but this has to stop

Mar 1, 2014, 5:49 PM [ in reply to He deserves to finish with dignity, but this has to stop*** ]

well thats up to him. what he is putting on the field isnt exactly making dignity look within range. maybe he ought to step it up if he wants that

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2014, 5:55 PM

It is too early in the season to think about this. Jack did not make the errors.

Good hard-working players can and will improve. The whole team needs to pull together, practice harder, and play better on the field.

Same story different year***

Mar 1, 2014, 5:56 PM

Re: Same story different year - are we young?

Mar 1, 2014, 5:59 PM

or was that the excuse the last two years? I've lost track

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2014, 6:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Jack has to go ]

Yes,it is too early to be thinking of Jack.And he did not make the errors.
But think about this:while our team has to pull together,practice harder,and play better on the field,what do you think our competition is going to be doing?
R I G H T ! They will also be pulling together,practicing harder,and playing better on the field.

Mar 1, 2014, 6:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Jack has to go ]

true, jack did not make the errors, HOWEVER, the last several years the fundamentals are not there. For instance, when Wilkerson booted the ball, he tried to scoop it up instead of playing the ball.

The whole team needs to pull together, practice harder, and play better on the field.

That is all on Jack. They should have already pulled together, practiced harder and played better on the field. If you are not prepared, you get the last 2 days results.

Re: Jack has to go***

Mar 1, 2014, 5:59 PM

Mar 1, 2014, 6:01 PM

I have said for years Jack must go. He has lost to the coots repeatedly and allowed them to go to World Series and advance in World Series.

Clemson baseball is mediocre against the ACC with him and worse than that against the coots.

Sooo...

Mar 1, 2014, 6:02 PM

ok to talk about Jack, and not the guy over in Lil'
John?

hmmm...

well, that guy did beat the coots***

Mar 1, 2014, 6:10 PM

Re: well, that guy did beat the coots***

Mar 1, 2014, 6:17 PM

Agreed.

However, I'm not sure that either program is on track to be where fans want them to be.

The Football program has made great strides, but still has another level to reach to be considered the best football program in South Carolina.

I think it's time to make an offer to Shaka Smart and start looking for a new baseball coach...

yep ;)***

Mar 1, 2014, 6:36 PM

Jack is winning about 1 out of every 4 since 2010

Mar 1, 2014, 6:03 PM

That is a 25% winning percentage. Dabo is 1-5 or about a 16% winning percentage against Sackerlina. Both coaches are making it into the expected postseason games.......why does Jack get judged differently than Dabo by so many? Is it just because of Dabo's personality?

baseball trending down, Football has gotten better. Jack

Mar 1, 2014, 6:19 PM

Hasn't been the same since the coots first beat us in Omaho.

Re: Jack Leggett = Tommy Bowden

Mar 1, 2014, 6:20 PM

Except Tommy could beat the Shamecocks! The entire athletic dept. should employ multiple Sports Psychologists with the Baseball and Football programs!! It's in their heads. This baseball team plays just like Jack Leggett - "Tight As A Drum".

Tommy beat inferior teams, Dabo has them in their golden era***

Mar 1, 2014, 7:44 PM

Replies: 24
| visibility 2,131
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic