Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We are GT's Big Game. They changed their schedule to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 2,611

We are GT's Big Game. They changed their schedule to

Sep 18, 2016, 9:39 AM

Break up Clemson and UGA in the same year. Our game is the money maker for Tech. They are 3-0 with a very good win over a bad SEC team. We have not won their since 2003. Clemson fans hate this game because such strange things have happened to the Tigers there.

It is time to change the story. We need to strike quick and take their crowd out of it. Tiger fans need to stand tall and give our boys all the help you can. Big game here. We need a big win. Many of you just think we roll and go straight to Louisville game. Not true! Get your head straight. The real challenge is in 4 days in Atlanta. 1 game at a time.

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We are GT's Big Game. They changed their schedule to

Sep 18, 2016, 9:41 AM

It's hard to believe we've won at FSU since the last time we won in Atlanta. Forget everything else, just winning in Atlanta could be Deshaun's legacy :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We got lucky and played Ga Tech two years in a row at home recently

Sep 18, 2016, 9:45 AM

I think maybe due to league expansion or something. No excuse but haven't quite played every other year in Atlanta since 2003

Re: We got lucky and played Ga Tech two years in a row at home recently

Sep 18, 2016, 9:47 AM

Yeah it flipped in 2012-13, we got them at home back-to-back.

I wish we didn't play them every year because of their crazy offense, but I guess that's the breaks. It just seems like every time we go down there our offense just totally pees its pants. I'm going to disqualify 2014 for obvious reasons.

yeah, we got lucky & played them at home back-to-back

Sep 18, 2016, 11:52 AM [ in reply to We got lucky and played Ga Tech two years in a row at home recently ]

after playing them about 50 times in Atlanta before ANY game between the two teams was played elsewhere..............lucky?, well, considering how rare it is Clemson gets a scheduling break from Greensboro....

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We got lucky and played Ga Tech two years in a row at home recently

Sep 18, 2016, 11:55 AM [ in reply to We got lucky and played Ga Tech two years in a row at home recently ]

GT requested it because they wanted to break up their 2 most revenue generating games into seperate seasons. Before that 2 game stretch they played us and UGA at home the same years.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Sep 18, 2016, 9:46 AM

One could argue that at this point in the season GT's resume is better than ours (depends on how you stack Vandy vs Auburn and Troy vs BC). GT is perfectly capable of beating us if we don't bring our "A game" to Atlanta Thursday night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No way Vandy and BC are better wins

Sep 18, 2016, 9:50 AM

than Au and Troy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Really? Vandy better than Auburn & BC better that Troy? Smh***

Sep 18, 2016, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: We are GT's Big Game. They changed their schedule to ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There won't be any doubt about this one

Sep 18, 2016, 9:46 AM

We didn't wait for tomorrow to begin prepping for the bees. We're ready to go down and take care of business. May not play 92 players, but the outcome will be decided fairly early. As with a lot of these contests, the final score will look closer due to late substituting. But it will be ugly and the EZPN crowd can start pumping Clemson again.

The definition of awesome!

thats what we said in 2014. This will be a dirty, dirty

Sep 18, 2016, 10:59 AM

Fight

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: thats what we said in 2014. This will be a dirty, dirty

Sep 18, 2016, 11:10 AM

Last yr our DBs were so good that CBV was able to keep 8 in the box and leave Mac/tank on an island with Green in cf... And we really shut them down.

It will be interesting if he takes the same approach this yr.... I am not sure if he has/should have the same confidence in this group.

Re: thats what we said in 2014. This will be a dirty, dirty

Sep 18, 2016, 12:02 PM [ in reply to thats what we said in 2014. This will be a dirty, dirty ]

We would have won by at least 14 if it wasn't for Deshaun going and and Cole Stoudt throwing 2 pick sixes

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Agreed. With focus this is a win. Without?

I do think our coaches know this well and will have our guys dialed in. I think we have our attitude straight. Loved seeing our guys have a little fun. Giving several guys a taste of a td, hoping they're thirsty for some more. Defense on the option is all about discipline. Having the quickest players over pursue is what makes the option work. I think we will be ready but agreed and I doubt staff or players are overlooking. Deshaun's interview was classic dw. We will celebrate tonight, get up and go to church and then get to work this afternoon.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We will beat them in similar fashion to last year . I believe our front 7 rotation is as good as anybody , especially when Ferrell and Boulware make their returns. Our DBs are a work in progress but there have been signs of growth ...and athletically they are very good . Fundamentals will improve .
We know GT will only throw it about 12 times unless we go up 20 by the half ...which is a distinct possibility .
Really don't think they're defense is up to task if we play smart and have fun like we did yesterday .
I like us a lot to end the Atlanta curse ..by a comfortable margin .
I'm talking about 38-17 Tigers .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 18, 2016, 9:55 AM

Last time in ATL, we played 90% of the game with a pre-Streetered Cole Stoudt. DW4 gets his revenge...and first win in his home state of GA.

45-21....or so.

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You could just say Cole Stoudt. No qualifiers are necessary***

Sep 18, 2016, 10:39 AM

Ticket prices confirm it too....

Sep 18, 2016, 9:52 AM

GT typically charges $70 for tickets to home games.

The face value for a ticket to the Clemson game is $95

GT taking advantage of the Clemson fan base because we travel well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

You need to catchup a bit.

Sep 18, 2016, 10:54 AM

The team has had three practices for GT already. I started focusing on GT back then. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i am sure DW remembers the last time in Atlanta. They will

Sep 18, 2016, 11:15 AM

get his A game.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2016, 11:32 AM

As long as those men in the locker room all have their head on straight and are concentrated on this week, doesn't matter what we talk about. They will never know

Sep 18, 2016, 11:58 AM

COME ON TIGERS! Please win this..You have the better players and coaches. Get it done.

Replies: 21
| visibility 2,611
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic