Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Re-watched the Clemson vs Miami game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,182

Re-watched the Clemson vs Miami game

Apr 7, 2016, 9:01 AM

yesterday and I want to say I Love that we have Dabo. For those that remember, in that game he gathered the team prior to going into the locker room at half time to teach a little humility. Both Miami and our guys were getting chippy so he reminded our players who we are. "THIS IS CLEMSON!" BE CLEMSON!" "YOU WIN WITH CLASS YOU LOSE WITH CLASS!". People wonder how is it that Dabo has made our team a power house. I truly believe that our success has come from not only talent, but by the way he turns 18 year old boys into men by instilling good morals. Thank you coach Swinney for what you've done for our University. I hope you continue to coach this team for many more years. GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re-watched the Clemson vs Miami game

Apr 7, 2016, 9:08 AM

Boy, and I thought EYE was really jonesing for my Clemson Tiger football.... you watched the Miami game again?! lolol!!

But you ARE spot on with HCDS, the rest of the coaching staff and the culture they are perpetuating with our Tigers!

+1 for that!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Apr 7, 2016, 9:20 AM

Oh Yeah! I'll probably watch the FSU game next week. Heck I've watched the OK game 3 times since Jan haha.

Apr 7, 2016, 9:25 AM

Yeah, when my wife (or I) is scrolling through the DVR list and she sees ALL the games (yes, even the Miami game) from last year still there, she has now (FINALLY) stopped asking "...can we delete those now..." ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2016, 9:30 AM

Yeah I just watch them all on you tube

Must admit I re watched the majority of the Oklahoma game

Apr 7, 2016, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Re-watched the Clemson vs Miami game ]

Mackenzie was a bit chippy that game, almost got us a 15 yd penalty a couple of times...but that Mack being Mack I guess.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Content of my DVR...

Apr 7, 2016, 9:47 AM

Ga Tech Game
BC game
Miami game
NC St. game
FSU game
Syracuse game
Wake Forest game
Coot game
ACC Championship game
Orange Bowl
National Championship game
Out of space...

Haven't been able to make myself rewatch the Natty yet but eventually I will. Will delete all of these prior to the first game this year and rely on Tigerray's YouTube channel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Content of my DVR...

Apr 7, 2016, 10:20 AM

For what it's worth - download a copy of Freemake Video: http://www.freemake.com/free_video_downloader/

Then go to each Clemson game video on YouTube and download and convert to a .mp4 file on your hard drive.

I have a folder of nothing but Clemson Tiger football games - great for days when I just have to have some Tiger Football!!

Be blessed!

Apr 7, 2016, 11:29 AM

I have all of the games on disk. Games starting in the 80s to present. Only ones that I do not have are the ones they lost. Didn't want them in my library. Wife will miss me and I am in my mancave watching a Tiger victory. Some games, I still get nervous watching although I know the outcome.

Apr 7, 2016, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Content of my DVR... ]

I have all of the games on disk. Games starting in the 80s to present. Only ones that I do not have are the ones they lost. Didn't want them in my library. Wife will miss me and I am in my mancave watching a Tiger victory. Some games, I still get nervous watching although I know the outcome.

Apr 7, 2016, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Content of my DVR... ]

Actually, that's worth a LOT - especially as I'm seriously contemplating ditching DirecTV, anyway!

THANKS! And hopefully I will be able to repay you with a cold, refreshing beverage (or 6) someday!

I deleted the Natty.

Apr 8, 2016, 3:00 PM [ in reply to Content of my DVR... ]

Never re-watched it. I have all other games, and have watched them all since the end of the season, but zero desire to see that game again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love Mac Alexander but it's weird that even after that

Apr 7, 2016, 12:32 PM

speech at halftime against Miami, Mac continued to run his mouth during and before a lot of games.

He even was in a shouting match with some of the Oklahoma players while in street clothes before the Orange Bowl.

I'm not saying Mac lacks class, it just seems players would shy away from stuff like this after Dabo's speech.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AMEN!!!!!***

Apr 7, 2016, 7:23 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,182
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic