Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was anybody else a little disappointed when Renfrow caught
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Was anybody else a little disappointed when Renfrow caught

Jun 30, 2017, 12:08 PM

the ball with 1 second left? We could have had overtime and more football. It was just getting exciting. Dabo would never admit it but I think he felt the same way. You could tell by the way he was letting the clock run down for 30 seconds at the end. Maybe I'm overthinking this, but I don't think so.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

I'm still trying to figure out how Clemson

Jun 30, 2017, 12:10 PM

kicked an extra point, kicked an onside kick, fielded an onside kick, and did a victory formation snap ...

All in less than 1 SECOND ...

Corporations around the world would kill for that kind of efficiency.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm still trying to figure out how Clemson

Jun 30, 2017, 12:14 PM

Time stood still in that 1 second.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because this guy was strong enough to slow down time.

Jun 30, 2017, 12:15 PM [ in reply to I'm still trying to figure out how Clemson ]

@#

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Because this guy was strong enough to slow down time.

Jun 30, 2017, 12:33 PM

so tired of that guy and their replay reviews on obvious calls. did everything they could to help Bama D get a second wind w freebie time outs

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. And they were "the greatest defense OF ALL TIMES!!!"***

Jun 30, 2017, 1:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I wish Dabo had spotted Bama one more TD...

Jun 30, 2017, 12:20 PM [ in reply to I'm still trying to figure out how Clemson ]

Now THAT would have been an unbelievable comeback.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would have been an instant classic.***

Jun 30, 2017, 12:23 PM

Jun 30, 2017, 1:34 PM [ in reply to I'm still trying to figure out how Clemson ]

kicked an extra point - By rule an Extra Point is an Untimed down. No time taken off the clock

kicked an onside kick - The clock does not start until the ball is touched (other than the kick).
No time off the clock

fielded an onside kick - The player that touched the ball first (Huegel) had his knee on the ground when he touched it. By rule the play was dead and no time was taken off the clock.

and did a victory formation snap - NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ They call it a Royale with cheese.***

Jun 30, 2017, 1:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I'm still trying to figure out how Clemson***

Jun 30, 2017, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm still trying to figure out how Clemson ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Jun 30, 2017, 5:46 PM [ in reply to I'm still trying to figure out how Clemson ]

All of that still took less time than it took Tate George to get that shot off

No it was late and I had to work the next day.***

Jun 30, 2017, 12:16 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So it's all about you.***

Jun 30, 2017, 12:18 PM

are you my wife? Bc my wife says the same thing after . . .***

Jun 30, 2017, 12:32 PM

Go on ...........***

Jun 30, 2017, 12:37 PM

Re: No it was late and I had to work the next day.***

Jun 30, 2017, 12:35 PM [ in reply to No it was late and I had to work the next day.*** ]

It was already the next day...you hadn't let it stop you to that point! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Touche'***

Jun 30, 2017, 12:37 PM

Well apparently

Jun 30, 2017, 12:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhfiWXTBPWU

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Was anybody else a little disappointed when Renfrow caught

Jun 30, 2017, 12:29 PM

No way

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2017, 12:31 PM

Heck No. Why would anybody wish that ? Any thing could have happened. We would probably have won the game but this is Alabama we are talking about. No, I am glad we won the game without overtime.

Jun 30, 2017, 12:34 PM

*snicker*

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Wow, some people always have something to complain about, no

Jun 30, 2017, 12:59 PM

matter the amazing result!

Ed Zachary...

Jun 30, 2017, 1:16 PM

@RenegadeTiger® is such a whiny little bitch

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I'm just saying it was a little selfish on Renfrow's part.

Jun 30, 2017, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Wow, some people always have something to complain about, no ]

If we are going to pay that much for tickets at least let us watch as much football as possible.

B. S., you are a "whiny little b."!***

Jun 30, 2017, 1:26 PM

You sir, are wrong. I am not little.***

Jun 30, 2017, 2:02 PM

Brat?

Jun 30, 2017, 4:04 PM [ in reply to B. S., you are a "whiny little b."!*** ]

Baby?
Birth Canal?
Bum?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dabo is a master at clock management***

Jun 30, 2017, 1:18 PM

Sorry - but you do realize that the last second would have

Jun 30, 2017, 1:57 PM

clicked off before the ball hit the ground and we would have no time to tie the game. Especially if the ball was tipped up in the air and took even longer to come down. I was yelling the whole play that DW4 was taking too long to get the pass off with that in mind. But I did enjoy all the extra time it took to use up that last second.

Message was edited by: clover65®

GREAT IDEA......

Jun 30, 2017, 3:49 PM

they should make it Link with your facebook... and EVERYONE has facebook...definitely would weed out majority of the trolls!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Only coots

Jun 30, 2017, 7:49 PM

and posters that think they're overthinking when they're not really thinking at all.

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic