Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Warning: regarding Coot commits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Warning: regarding Coot commits

Dec 13, 2014, 11:32 AM

Folks,

I am as ALL IN as it gets, and loathe the Dirtpecking scum that resides in the midlands, however,

I would strongly encourage all of us true Tiger fans to show some restraint and class during this process of Cootville unraveling.

For every commit that bails the sinking ship led by the ole ball sack, there was a Dalvin Cook, bud Robinson, NimDickChee, etc. That has bailed on us!

The more CLASS we maintain, the more recruits (ones we currently have and ones we seek) will see that Tiger Nation is better than our rivals and their classless fan base.

Add to that, we (heaven forbid) could one or two of our own prized recruits for whatever reason and THAT would give that classless bunch down in Coot town something to cackle about!

I for one want NOTHING positive to come of USUCK losing recruits except for making CLEMSON that much more desirable to the recruits WE really want!!

Stay classy Tiger Nation! Our time is fast approaching!!!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Warning: regarding Coot commits

Dec 13, 2014, 11:51 AM

The 'de-commits' are doing all the talking...we don't have to do a thing! :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When your enemy is

Dec 13, 2014, 11:55 AM

Self destructing, get out of the way and leave them alone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

really now, I don't seem to remember losing 5 plus recruits

Dec 13, 2014, 11:57 AM

in a year. What year was it that we lost so many? Every team loses maybe 1-2 a year, but we are on the coots level?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2014, 12:13 PM

Nkimdiche, Karmara, Robinson, Martin Jenkins' brother, and Daniels

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Only one of those was a huge loss***

Dec 13, 2014, 12:52 PM

Only cared about 1 of those guys***

Dec 13, 2014, 1:16 PM [ in reply to 2013 ]

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

not picking Clemson and decommitting is not the same

Dec 13, 2014, 1:30 PM [ in reply to 2013 ]

Robinson was no loss at all, we picked up Priester a few days later after we told him we had room. In hind sight, kimdeshee didn't matter either, we have no problem attracting DL's

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just feel superbad for guys like Mark Fields

Dec 13, 2014, 12:12 PM

He's putting his NFL carreer in jeopardy by choosing to play for what will be such a bad team. He's going to be left guessing on the field the whole game bc opposing offenses will be able to move the ball with ease on their defense. Rare third and longs, will probably get beat on plenty of double moves on running downs bc the risk of taking shots down field will be so low and the run game of opposing teams will have already been well established, forcing him to concentrate more on stopping the run. Plus he'll probably have limited balls thrown in his direction, taking away his ability to showcase his skills.

Saw on his twitter where spurrier, ward and Davis stopped by for their in-home a couple days ago and they probably threw the kitchen sink at him to stop him from flipping to Clemson. Poor kid. Gamecocks may realistically not make it to a bowl game next year. No bowl gifts or south beach or playoffs or anything for the guy.

If he had some balls, he'd turn his back on that dumpster fire, become a man here and stick it out for a few years as a tiger and enter the NFL pool with a leg-up bc our reputation of sending non-cancerous teammates into NFL locker rooms (not baby-like, pouty, selfishly wanksta kids like clowney/Hampton/quarrells etc...)

Pretty sure all GMs just learned a lesson from Houston mistake - pass up coots in the draft and free-agent pool.

Clemson's Kourtnei Brown had to replace Clowney bc he couldn't get the job done. Clemson's Chris Clemmons just signed to Arizona. These were pretty average players at Clemson and their getting signed left and right bc of where they came from. And the fact that they're men. Not boys.

The proof is in the pudding, buddy. No slanderous accusations being made here, just truths.

Dec 13, 2014, 12:25 PM

I'm sorry but I just can't...

There are some things that I can display restraint on, but there are alot of things that I can't, such as this program going into the sh*tter...

Do you remember how much sh*t we got when Kimdeechee decommitted? That fan base looks for any and every opportunity to smash on our program at any lengths. They've ridiculed our coaches, athletes, and fans on way too many occasions that I care to remember. So as long as this program is slowing burning, I will be waiting patiently off to the side for my turn to #### on the ashes...Call it childish, but whatever...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Screw that. Coots: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dec 13, 2014, 12:51 PM

We haven't lost this many recruits in one go due to one stupid off-hand remark. This is awesome and hilarious.

Dec 13, 2014, 1:12 PM

I love it, Hopefully they lose every decent recruit they have.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Negative Ghost Rider...The Pattern Is Full

Dec 13, 2014, 1:32 PM

Screw the coots

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

eff that noyz***

Dec 13, 2014, 1:34 PM

Clemson goes 6-6 in 2010, Dabo's worst season as a HC...

Dec 13, 2014, 2:55 PM

And, lose bowl game for a losing season. Dabo lands a solid top 10 2011 recruiting class.

Coots go 6-6 in reg season; their first poor record in years. "Commits" immediately run for the hills. Hmmmmm...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LMFAO***

Dec 13, 2014, 3:31 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic