Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USUCK Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 871

USUCK Game

Jul 31, 2020, 10:24 AM

So once again the mighty SEC gets their way and to read that the only dissenting vote was " The Ice Cream General" whatever you want to call him. Calls himself president of USUCK. I for one am tired of this crap from the SEC , ESPN, National Media and the rest of those bumbling fools out there.

This has nothing to do with COVID. Clemson would be their shortest trip, so don't buy into the CRAP.

Simple reason is that the idiot savant down there is simply tired of seeing hi COOTS being pummeled each year by a far superior team. Clear cut.

My take would be to do this. We must demand that 21 and 22 games be played in Death Valley. They should be forced to forfeit 2020 game as the ACC made their decision before the sissies at the SEC and we had both Clemson Vs Carolina and Georgia / Ga Tech on the schedule and just because they they decide they cannot buy into it should cost them a W at the very least.

IF USUCK and the SEC will not cooperate then my vote would be to dump the baby chicks and let them go to their knitting club or have ice cream with their coward president. I have been here 69 years and a Tiger fan forever. Lets face it people. No matter what Todd Ellis says the COOTS are a continuous cycle out . They really are no competition and simply and pretty decent DIV 2 opponent. We should hook up with somebody that could actually stay on the field with us.

Sorry for the long read. Just venting I guess. But to me the SEC is crap . We have beat them to death the last 8 years, Oh yeah- SEC Media, ESPN and National Media, all they do is make fools out of themselves every time they open their mouths so they too are inconsequential as far as I am concerned.

GO TIGERS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: USUCK Game

Jul 31, 2020, 11:10 AM

What about the Chick-fil-A kickoff games that the ACC canceled, since you stated that the ACC came to press first? So UVA, UNC and FSU should also forfeit?

It's a shame the CU fanbase isn't on same level as the quality team that's put on the field. When will y'all grow up and realize that it's not CU vs the world?

Message was edited by: UGAguyInTigerTown®

Re: USUCK Game

Jul 31, 2020, 11:13 AM

Oh yeah.. Spoken like true DAWG--You guys are next!

It's a real shame...

Jul 31, 2020, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: USUCK Game ]

that Clemson fans have enjoyed 3 nattys since Dawg fans last enjoyed one...40 years ago.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's a real shame...

Jul 31, 2020, 2:53 PM

And Georgia Tech fans too.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 871
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic