Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USF Fan - Jeff Scott - Clemson Fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

USF Fan - Jeff Scott - Clemson Fans

Dec 25, 2019, 8:59 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone.

I wanted to drop by and say hello. As you can imagine us Bulls are beyond excited about getting Jeff Scott to coach our team. The support and love he's been getting from all of you has been nothing short of amazing. It has truly been eye-opening the type of program you have. The family atmosphere AND winning culture. There is quite a buzz down in Tampa around this and for the first time in a very long time a real sense of hope.
Many Clemson fans have dropped by our boards to show support for not only Coach Scott, but for our entire program.

You guys easily are the classiest fan base I've ever seen. Now please go out and win another Natty! Bulls fans are definitely behind you!

Go Tigers!
Go Bulls!

Thanks for letting me stop by.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are and will be huge Jeff Scott fans wherever he goes.

Dec 25, 2019, 9:01 AM

Just hope he doesn’t start taking our recruits . . .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got a Masters from USF in mid 90’s - Go Bulls.***

Dec 25, 2019, 9:04 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: USF Fan - Jeff Scott - Clemson Fans

Dec 25, 2019, 9:05 AM

Good luck. He WILL do great there.

Dec 25, 2019, 9:14 AM

Welcome! Take great care of our coach. :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 9:17 AM

I imagine I speak for most of the tiger fan base when I say that we’re truly saddened to see Jeff go. He’s an amazing coach, recruiter, family man, and man of God. This is probably one of the most painful coaching losses I can recall. But I will be pulling for Jeff to slaughter every opponent he plays and I would love to hear Jeff being name the head coach of Clemson one day when Dabo retires. Anyways GO BULLS AND GO TIGERS!!!!

Dec 25, 2019, 9:17 AM

Glad to have you stop by on this most Joyous Day of the year. Yes, we know that you got a great young coach in Jeff Scott. He has been raised to win, but to do it in the right way. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to your support. You can Be sure we will be pulling for Jeff and USF's
program. Merry Christmas to all the Bull Fans.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 9:19 AM

Best wishes to Coach Scott, I am now a USF fan anytime they are not playing my Clemson Tigers. You now have a great man leading your football program and my hopes are he is successful.

Dec 25, 2019, 9:40 AM

Thanks for the kind words and a Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!!

Really tough to see Jeff go, as he was one of my favorite coaches, but the Clemson family will undoubtably cheer for him and his teams going forward.

Go Tigers!!
Go Bulls!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thx but didn’t Bulls whip Dabo in Charlotte Bowl around 2010?!

Dec 25, 2019, 9:43 AM

With Lou Holtz’s Son?

I get all those Florida-named teams mixed up..like UCF, USF, FSU..you name ‘em!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 9:49 AM

You are really getting two great coaches from Clemson. Jeff and his dad, Brad. We wish you much success. Just as Dabo prepares our players, Jeff has learned a lot to do this. We wish you much success in and off the field.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 11:35 AM

Can’t wait to pull for the bulls!

Dec 25, 2019, 11:53 AM

I have family in Tampa and would like to see a home and home with USF. Soon though, don't want to give Jeff too much time!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 11:53 AM

Hope y’all win all your games next year.....unless you have to play Clemson........Go Tigers!!!!!

I live in st Pete - was shopping and a USF fan

Dec 25, 2019, 12:40 PM

Saw my tiger paw pullover - stopped me and said they are super excited for Scott and also amazed at the Clemson support. I told him that if they gave him the time, Jeff would win and do it right - with class and dignity.
I have lived here for about 13 years and not been supportive of USF due to the way they play and act. Scott coming in, will change that. I am now a supporter.
Make us proud Jeff!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are getting a great coach and person.

Dec 25, 2019, 12:42 PM

I will definitely be a big USF fan. Go Bulls!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

You just wait until we get you in the playoff.

Dec 25, 2019, 1:00 PM

You'll see some love then, for sure.

All jokes aside, we love as well as we football and educate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 1:19 PM

Thanks - y’all got a great one. He recruited the state of FL like it was a buffet. If he wanted a guy, especially at WR, he got him.

Dec 25, 2019, 11:15 PM

I would say, "the best is yet to come" for your school now as well.

Dec 26, 2019, 10:15 AM

Thank you!

I doubt we will really compete for your 4 and 5-star recruits. I imagine we will peel off some of the borderline Clemson guys, types who may be looking at a preferred walk-on or getting hard looks but just on the bubble by you guys.
I don't think South Florida has ever had a single 5 start guy. A handful of 4 stars, but traditionally we've gotten lucky with 2 and 3-star types (Until recently). I wouldn't be surprised if Dabo and Scott help each other out on the recruiting trail. I could see a scenario where they would funnel talent toward each other based on fit to their respective programs, etc...

Yes, that was South Florida in the Meineke Bowl in 2010. One of our signature wins to be sure. Also, I think I read somewhere that it was a low point for you guys and it started the epic turnaround?

I am hoping that y'all absolutely wipe the floor with Ohio State! That fan base is the exact opposite of you guys. Also, I'm excited to have a deeper look at what type of offense I might be watching next season.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic