Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump, Bobby Bowden, Saban ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 51

Trump, Bobby Bowden, Saban ...

Oct 15, 2020, 10:18 AM

Soon people are going to start believing that 99%+ of all who get Covid survive.

How terrible would that be for America?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Walk into a Bar

Oct 15, 2020, 10:18 AM

DOH !!!!!

null

Re: Walk into a Bar- nope

Oct 15, 2020, 10:21 AM

They walk into a dad gum Bar

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Walk into a Bar

Oct 15, 2020, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Walk into a Bar ]

Apparently the could actuallyall walk into a bar and have a drink together with no problem.

Trump says - GIMME A WHISKEY ! ! ! !***

Oct 15, 2020, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Walk into a Bar ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Bobby Bowden says GIMME A SWEET TEA ! ! !***

Oct 15, 2020, 11:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Lil Nikki sezs

Oct 15, 2020, 11:09 AM

I'LL HAVE WHAT THEY'VE ALREADY HAD ! ! !

Along with a step stool to reach his seat.......***

Oct 15, 2020, 12:19 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump, Bobby Bowden, Saban ...

Oct 15, 2020, 10:36 AM

you just listed 3 people who are multi-millionaires. 2 of the 3 are tested on an extremely regular basis and all 3 have access to the best medical care the US can offer. Most people aren't as fortunate.

We could be in a very different situation with the POTUS if it was caught 24 hours later.

Oct 15, 2020, 11:04 AM

That's reasonable...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2020, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump, Bobby Bowden, Saban ... ]

Most people wouldn't even know they ever had it if they were not tested.

Oct 15, 2020, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump, Bobby Bowden, Saban ... ]

Let’s do some simple math shall we.

Roughly 220,000 people in America have died from Covid. A number by the way that we know is grossly over exaggerated. The doctors have told us this.

Roughly 8,000,000 people have tested positive for Covid in America. But the CDC says at a bare minimum the room number of positive cases in America is at least 10 times that and most probably 15 to 20 times if not more. Which means the CDC is saying at least 80 million people in America have gotten Covid. The reality is at this point most of the country has already been exposed to the virus, but that’s another conversation for another day.

So let’s keep this simple and stick to the numbers the CDC themselves are supporting shall we?

220,000÷80,000,000 = .0025

In other words The true mortality rate for Covid in America is at worst 1/4 of 1%.

But when you factor in the CDC thinking 15 to 20 times as many people have been positive and the reality that most of the country has already been exposed to the virus and the number of deaths is being overstated the true mortality rate is The same or less than the seasonal flu. A flu that we have been fighting for decades and millions and millions of people get vaccinated for every year. But keep buying the hype and believing the propaganda! I’ll stick to the real numbers and the real scientist because I’m a conservative, I’m a libertarian, I believe in facts and things like science, not emotions and feelings!

Oct 15, 2020, 12:23 PM

Which doctors have told us that exactly?

And how is 80 million Americans equal to most of the country to you?

Oct 15, 2020, 12:43 PM

There are a lot of doctors that have been on the record with Fox News the wall street journal media outlets in other countries YouTube etc. etc. that have been saying from the very beginning that pressure is put on them to call almost any death Covid if there is any sign of Covid whatsoever

Clearly you’re reading comprehension isn’t very good. Your conflating two different things that I wrote. According to the CDC at a bare minimum 10 times as many people are positive as we have tested positive. The more likely number is 15 or 20 times that many. So 8 million positive test means at least 80 million people are positive and quite likely 160 million.

When I said most of the population I was referring to being exposed to the virus. Honestly I would not be surprised if nearly 100% of the population has already in one form or another been exposed to the virus. You do realize just because you get exposed to the virus doesn’t mean you get sick? You do understand that right? You could put 100 people in a room and let them spend a whole weekend together knowing that there are other people in the room that are sick and a lot of those hundred will never get sick and even if they do they’ll never show any symptoms and won’t test positive.

It is well known to anyone that does even the slightest little bit of independent research that there are dozens and dozens and dozens of doctors that have been banned from social media and YouTube that have come out and give an evidence that this is mostly fear mongering and BS.

Dr. Drew Pinsky on his podcast has interviewed numerous doctors that I’ve had an extreme amount of success with Hydroxychloroquine(sp) as has Dave Rubin and other people. Many other countries have had success with that. The studies that have been done don’t show positive success because they’re not adding zinc. The countries and the doctors and the hospitals that are having success don’t give just that drug they also give other drugs and they give zinc because zinc is the active agent. It’s like vitamin D and vitamin a. They need other vitamins and minerals to activate them. you can take all the vitamin D you want but if you’re deficient in the other things that activate vitamin D the vitamin D doesn’t do any good. You do understand these things correct? This is all basic science. Actually it’s all basic nutrition. Vitamins and minerals work together to help activate each other. Medicines are the same way. Without the zinc the other stuff doesn’t work. All the testing that’s being done has been without the zinc in it only takes like 25 to 50 mg a day to activate a 200 to 400 mg dose of hydroxy.

By the way the Democrats and the mainstream media mocking Trump and calling that drug deadly are idiots because it’s used for malaria and sold over the counter in many countries in Africa. It’s been being used for decades and it’s a perfectly safe drug.

Do you not understand that the reason generals don’t want Trump to pull out troops is because all of those generals also happen to be board members for large defense contracting companies? And that tons of doctors are on the boards of pharmaceutical companies? Pharmaceutical companies make a fortune on expensive drugs whereas if some simple cheap generic drug was found to work do you not understand why a lot of Democratic politicians and elites in the main stream media and why a lot of doctors might not want some cheap generic drug to work when they’re sitting on the boards of big pharmaceutical companies!

But the main reason the mainstream media and the Democrats keep lying about this stuff is simple. Politics. It’s Saul Alynsky, the hero of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, that said never fail to Take advantage of a crisis!

Oct 15, 2020, 4:55 PM

There are a lot of doctors that have been on the record with Fox News the wall street journal media outlets in other countries YouTube etc. etc. that have been saying from the very beginning that pressure is put on them to call almost any death Covid if there is any sign of Covid whatsoever

Clearly you’re reading comprehension isn’t very good. Your conflating two different things that I wrote. According to the CDC at a bare minimum 10 times as many people are positive as we have tested positive. The more likely number is 15 or 20 times that many. So 8 million positive test means at least 80 million people are positive and quite likely 160 million.

When I said most of the population I was referring to being exposed to the virus. Honestly I would not be surprised if nearly 100% of the population has already in one form or another been exposed to the virus. You do realize just because you get exposed to the virus doesn’t mean you get sick? You do understand that right? You could put 100 people in a room and let them spend a whole weekend together knowing that there are other people in the room that are sick and a lot of those hundred will never get sick and even if they do they’ll never show any symptoms and won’t test positive.

It is well known to anyone that does even the slightest little bit of independent research that there are dozens and dozens and dozens of doctors that have been banned from social media and YouTube that have come out and give an evidence that this is mostly fear mongering and BS.

Dr. Drew Pinsky on his podcast has interviewed numerous doctors that I’ve had an extreme amount of success with Hydroxychloroquine(sp) as has Dave Rubin and other people. Many other countries have had success with that. The studies that have been done don’t show positive success because they’re not adding zinc. The countries and the doctors and the hospitals that are having success don’t give just that drug they also give other drugs and they give zinc because zinc is the active agent. It’s like vitamin D and vitamin a. They need other vitamins and minerals to activate them. you can take all the vitamin D you want but if you’re deficient in the other things that activate vitamin D the vitamin D doesn’t do any good. You do understand these things correct? This is all basic science. Actually it’s all basic nutrition. Vitamins and minerals work together to help activate each other. Medicines are the same way. Without the zinc the other stuff doesn’t work. All the testing that’s being done has been without the zinc in it only takes like 25 to 50 mg a day to activate a 200 to 400 mg dose of hydroxy.

By the way the Democrats and the mainstream media mocking Trump and calling that drug deadly are idiots because it’s used for malaria and sold over the counter in many countries in Africa. It’s been being used for decades and it’s a perfectly safe drug.

Do you not understand that the reason generals don’t want Trump to pull out troops is because all of those generals also happen to be board members for large defense contracting companies? And that tons of doctors are on the boards of pharmaceutical companies? Pharmaceutical companies make a fortune on expensive drugs whereas if some simple cheap generic drug was found to work do you not understand why a lot of Democratic politicians and elites in the main stream media and why a lot of doctors might not want some cheap generic drug to work when they’re sitting on the boards of big pharmaceutical companies!

But the main reason the mainstream media and the Democrats keep lying about this stuff is simple. Politics. It’s Saul Alynsky, the hero of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, that said never fail to Take advantage of a crisis!

Bless your sweet heart. If you simply read the cdc website-which falls under dhhs and thus direct control of the president-you will find the answer to your question. No need to trust any media outlet. Right there on the federal government website.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just read an article last week about antibody

Oct 15, 2020, 6:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump, Bobby Bowden, Saban ... ]

studies that suggest only around 10% of Americans have Covid-19 antibodies. I suppose it's possible that some people that had the virus early on no longer have antibodies (that wouldn't be great though!), but i would think that if roughly 10% of the US population (30m or so) has antibodies then roughly 10% of the population has had the virus.

Now the sample size of the studies aren't really large enough to be incredibly accurate, but i doubt they are off by a factor of 2, much less 5 (half the country).

Oct 15, 2020, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump, Bobby Bowden, Saban ... ]

And here we go again. Someone with a political bone to pick trying to get attention like some little teenage boy by posting his little tirades on the wrong board. One day
Hopefully you will comprehend that your rants belong elsewhere.

Oct 15, 2020, 12:46 PM

There we go again. A liberal that doesn’t like a conservative telling the truth so they try and censor on marginalize them!

Oct 15, 2020, 1:12 PM

And again with your tantrum. I'm not trying to censor you one bit. Go and ##### all you want in the amphitheater. You just look more stupid the more venom you spew. I think the phrase is "WRONG BOARD MORAN!"

Please list the doctors that have explicitly stated to you

Oct 15, 2020, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump, Bobby Bowden, Saban ... ]

that they have falsified records to include COVID when it was not warranted. Full names please, along with their practice location or hospital they were working for at the time this was done.

Re: Please list the doctors that have explicitly stated to you

Oct 15, 2020, 12:52 PM

There have been doctors and health officials that are on record saying they’re being pressured to say Covid is the cause of death. If you don’t know this is because you’re living in a bubble or because he only believe the propaganda you want to believe.

Not that this can ever be proven definitively, but i would

Oct 15, 2020, 6:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump, Bobby Bowden, Saban ... ]

be willing to wager a significant chunk of money that 160m Americans (literally half the population) have not had Covid.

Trump, Bobby Bowden, Saban or on a boat

Oct 15, 2020, 11:09 AM

Bowden says... "I left my program and a moran ran into the ground. "

TRUMP says "I'm not going to let that happen"

Saban kicks a puppy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You gonna talk, or you gonna fish? (lit dynamite in hand)***

Oct 15, 2020, 12:20 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's the truth (if you believe the CDC)

Oct 15, 2020, 11:21 AM

The CDC data for COVID-19 survival rate is as follows:

0-19: 99.997%
20-49: 99.98%
50-69: 99.5%
70 & over: 94.6%

So once again - why are we crushing our economy and country over this "pandemic" that can be dealt with without all the media generated hysteria and false narratives?

Data came from here (Scenario 5 - current best estimate):
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's the truth (if you believe the CDC)

Oct 15, 2020, 11:52 AM

Trump said during the debate that over 2 million Americans would have died from COVID if Biden had been in charge so obviously the steps taken have saved a ton of lives.

Because no1 wants to stand up and say a dolar

Oct 15, 2020, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Here's the truth (if you believe the CDC) ]

Is more important than 350,000 lives.

Or that the economy is worth sacrificing 350,000 people.

That is a hard platform to stand on in an election year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

No lives would be "sacrificed"

Oct 15, 2020, 5:18 PM

It's all about having the FREEDOM to decide if it is worth the risk for yourself.

Open the nation up and if you don't want to risk it, you have the freedom to stay home.

I can't believe that 7 months later

Oct 15, 2020, 8:49 PM

That you don't get that many folks DON'T have the choice to stay home.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

This CDC?

Oct 15, 2020, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Here's the truth (if you believe the CDC) ]

https://canaryparty.org/commentary/timeline-of-events-in-the-william-thompson-cdcwhistleblower-scandal/

Oct 15, 2020, 11:24 AM

One would have to pretty dumb to take medical advice from politicians trying to get reelected over the scientists that dedicate their lives to studying viruses.

trump, had he not received top notch medical care at Walter Reed, statistically speaking, had about a 10% chance of dying from this virus, and a better than 80% chance of requiring hospitalization, which did in fact happen 2x.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean Scientists and Doctors who wrote this:

Oct 15, 2020, 11:44 AM

https://gbdeclaration.org/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is a must read. profound!***

Oct 15, 2020, 12:58 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2020, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump, Bobby Bowden, Saban ... ]

You mean the scientist and the doctors that Twitter and YouTube and the main stream media Bandiera nor every day and for months that keep using the real data to show that this is ######## fear mongering by the mainstream media and the Democrats? You mean guys like Dr. Fauci that I’ve lied is much more about it than Trump has? You mean the scientist and the doctors that Twitter and YouTube and the main stream media Bandiera nor every day and for months that keep using the real data to show that this is ######## fear mongering by the mainstream media and the Democrats? You mean guys like Dr. Fauci that I’ve lied is much more about it than Trump has?

Here’s a little dose of reality for you. You graduated from Clemson so I’m sure you can do basic math. A little over 200,000 people in America have died we have had positive testing for a little over 7 million people and the CDC says that that 7 million is at least 70 million and could easily be 140 million or more if everyone in America was tested but let’s just use the most conservative number possible and use the 70 million infected per the CDC.

Oh and we know for a fact that the number of people that have died from Covid have been over estimated cost plenty of doctors have said it’s BS all the people that are being counted as Covid deaths. But that’s OK I can steal more than easily prove my point with the maximum number of deaths and the minimum number of infections per the CDC.
Oh and we know for a fact that the number of people that have died from Covid have been over estimated cost plenty of doctors have said it’s BS all the people that are being counted as Covid deaths. But that’s OK I can steal more than easily prove my point with the maximum number of deaths and the minimum number of infections per the CDC.

So roughly 225,000 deaths divided by roughly 70,000,000 positive citizens creates a mortality rate of 1/3 of 1%.

This virus is nothing like we were told and I knew that from the very beginning! It should be taken seriously. And I do take it seriously. But the mainstream media and the Democrats are politicizing this because it’s an election year and this has been turned into a political issue by people that love to create fear and division For their own personal gain and control! All the left cares about is power! And the mainstream media, big tech, & academia are all co-conspirators!

Oct 15, 2020, 12:11 PM

You do realize that based on your math that if every American caught the virus that would mean 1.1 million deaths right? That's not even counting how many more deaths would result due to the hospitals having to turn people away due to no available beds.

Now, is it something that every person should live in constant fear of? I'd say no, but it's also not something that would have been completely fine had we all just ignored it and gone about our lives as normal.

I also ask that if this whole thing is nothing more than fear mongering by the Democrats then how have there been nearly 1 million deaths reported in other countries as well? Why did so many other countries do similar shutdowns? Why did Trump tell Biden in the debate that over 2 million Americans would have died had Biden been in charge?

Oct 15, 2020, 12:33 PM

Other countries have it done better than America. Most other countries have been dealing with the same thing. Actually I saw a fantastic video on YouTube the other day that looked at Italy. Most of the deaths in Italy have happened in one region of Italy. And based on the region of Italy you live in your health and your lifestyle and your genetics are very different. Viruses and bacteria‘s aren’t racist. Only people are racist. And when people see natural patterns which is how nature works when they are intellectually dishonest and only care about power and not the truth they manipulate those numbers and cry things like racism to try and gain the power they want by her fear mongering and division.

But see here’s the flaw in your logic. First it actually wouldn’t bother me if one percent of the population died because that is a blip on the radar when you look at the history of mankind and what is happened to us because of diseases and pandemics. People like you and like the average person in this country has become far too comfortable and bought the hype about modern medicine in about doctors and science is playing God. If some crazy new virus came around and killed one percent of the worlds population it doesn’t bother me. It’s called life! It’s been happening throughout the history of mankind. Thanks to modern medicine it’s only 1% of the population instead of 25 or 35 or 50% of the population which is historically how these things go!

Now to the Flawn your logic. You assumed that everyone in America would be infected. Dude, I’m pretty sure almost everyone in America has already been exposed I will be very shortly. Just because you’re exposed to something doesn’t mean you get infected by it. You do realize that according to even the experts around 70 to 80% of the people they get Covid are asymptomatic.

100% of the population can be exposed to a virus and not become sick. You are assuming that everyone that gets exposed becomes sick and that is total nonsense. You don’t think everyone in America isn’t exposed to the flu at some point during the year? Yet there are tons of people that never get the flu.

So your logic is flawed from the beginning because you’re assuming that everyone that becomes exposed ends up testing positive which is simply not the case. The reality is based on the numbers we are seeing the overwhelming majority of people that become exposed to this virus never get sick never show any symptoms and never have any problems.

But the reality is like I posted above. Even if 100% of the population exposed to the virus did become infected and my 1/3 of 1% number meant that a little over 1 million people in America with die, No, I’m sorry, it would not bother me. Why? Because I don’t live in a bubble. I’ve grown up hunting and fishing my entire life. I understand life comes from death and that everyone dies. And if this were 50 years ago or 100 years ago the reality is instead of 1% of the population dying it could be 20% or 30% or more!

Politicians aren’t God. Doctors and scientists aren’t God either. People live people die. It’s part of the cycle of life. Covid is a pimple on a fat man’s butt when put into context of human history, especially with other viruses and diseases throughout the history of mankind. People like you just want to live in some little bubble we are supposed to be coddled and protected! I have a little newsflash for you. Life‘s not fair. Life‘s not easy. Death is part of life. This is nature.

Do you have any idea how many men used to raise a handful of children on a farm in this country because of the high rate of women that died in childbirth 100 years ago?

People have become soft and have no historical context because of how much progress man has made in the last hundred years. Man is made more medical and scientific progress in the last hundred years then the entire span of humanity combined. If you put humanity into a calendar year what has been done in the last hundred years would be like the last 12 hours of that year.

I find it so ironic that Democrats and the mainstream media and people on the left who love to worship FDR are mocking Trump for saying don’t let this dominate your life. Don’t live in fear. Yet those very same people worship a man who said during the great depression all we have to fear is fear itself!

Oct 15, 2020, 12:39 PM

Stopped reading at the part where you said it wouldn't bother you if over 1 million people died.

Oct 15, 2020, 1:05 PM

Because I live in reality. You do realize if you go back about 50 years ago and asked this question probably about 80 or 90% of the population would give the same answer I did. 50 years ago people lived in the real world.

ESPN just posted a story we are over 90% of kids on college campuses are greatly concerned about racism. Do you realize if you would asked that question in the 80s when I was at Clemson that probably less than 10% of the people would’ve said the same thing?

Do you not realize how neurotic people are today?

Kids today Have been spoonfed racism and anti-American propaganda anti-capitalist anti-democracy propaganda since they were in kindergarten. College kids today have had smart phones and social media most of their lives. The last 20 years the main stream media has become extremely liberal and taking a side rather than being objective. Look at Hollywood and movies and music! College kids have been brainwashed! They have been brainwashed by walk social justice warrior anti-American pro communist pro socialist nonsense! Do you not understand that? Kids today are fragile! They can’t handle the slightest thing! And adults, their parents, people probably your generation, in between college Kids and guys like me in their 50s, that are soft as well.

You clearly have no context of the history of mankind or even modern civilization if you don’t understand that a bacteria or a virus that is new that gets into the modern world if it only kills one percent of the population that means we have made astronomical strides as humanity which should be celebrated.

I don’t live in a global world. I don’t live in Europe. I really don’t give a crap. I care about my town my state my country my family. I’ve known a few people that have gotten it and haven’t had any problems. I don’t know anyone that died from it. If they do it will suck and I will mourn. But it’s not gonna ruin and destroy my life. I live in reality. People dying sucks. Around 7500 people die in America every day! It’s a fact of life.

Are you a Christian? I was raised Southern Baptist, but I mostly agnostic, but spiritual and struggle with my faith and I guess believe on some level. That combined with the fact that I understand the plight of humanity that I understand history that I can put it all in context means that I’m OK with it all. It sucks. I hate it for people that have family and friends that die. But everyone’s going to die dude! Everyone dies! It’s called the cycle of life.

By the way, the fact that you’ve been admit that you stopped reading at a certain point because I said something you didn’t like shows that you are the problem not me. You don’t like and can’t handle anything that might disrupt your own fragile little bubble of a life! Anything that might shatter your fragile little identity in your fragile little beliefs is to be disregarded because you’d rather live in your fragile little bubble in your fragile little world than the real world and reality.

Newsflash: life‘s not fair. Life‘s not easy. Death is part of life and we all die!

If we can limit the death rate of a global pandemic to one or even as much is two or 3% it means that mankind has made astronomical strides because these things used to kill 25% 50% or more of the population. When you start living in the real world and understand how to put things into perspective and context you will live a much happier life!

Oct 15, 2020, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump, Bobby Bowden, Saban ... ]

Nobody is saying COVID 19 isn't real, or that people don't die from it. Yet it's undeniable that the media has chosen to create widespread fear and panic in order to boost the Democratic platform during this election season. And it's uncalled for. Based on statistics shared earlier, those under 70 have little reason to be concerned. I'm 67 and I've had COVID. I received no medical care beyond the test and have no residual effects. Granted, I'm a relatively healthy 67 year old. But there is simply no reason for the country to have been put through what we have. Those on up in years and those with compromised immune systems or existing medical conditions need to stay inside and away from everyone. But that is predominantly the retired population. The rest of the world needs to carry on and quit being terrified by this stupid virus!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With 217,000 dead in 8 mos. and almost 1,000 per day dying

Oct 15, 2020, 11:28 AM

and that number is growing as the colder weather forces people back indoors, how is that good for America?

Where will we be in January?

Re: With 217,000 dead in 8 mos. and almost 1,000 per day dying

Oct 15, 2020, 11:45 AM

we will be patiently awaiting the supreme court ruling over state electors picking trump despite his losing the popular vote.

Barrett will be the 3rd member of the Bush team that

Oct 15, 2020, 12:03 PM

successfully argued to stop the counting of votes in Florida in Bush v. Gore in 2000 to serve as a Supreme Court Justice along with John Roberts and Brett Kavanaugh.

That does seem to make your prediction, or a similar version of it, more likely.

If we’re talking politics on TNet

Oct 15, 2020, 12:41 PM

This election is Trump vs Kamala Harris. Sen Harris, CA will be the 1st to acknowledge Mr. Biden’s senility post-election making her the US President following a 2% vote in the DemocratIc primary.

Re: If we’re talking politics on TNet

Oct 15, 2020, 1:31 PM

I have been saying for months the over under on how long Biden would remain president is 12 months. And Nancy Pelosi is trying to pass a bill right now that would allow them to kick him out of office in six months.

Oct 15, 2020, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Barrett will be the 3rd member of the Bush team that ]

Oct 15, 2020, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Re: With 217,000 dead in 8 mos. and almost 1,000 per day dying ]

God I love progressives that just can’t live in reality. We are not a democracy. We are a representative democracy. Why? Because the founding fathers know that rule by democracy, one man one vote, means rule by mob!

But that never stops progressives. California voted for gay marriage. Personally I don’t care whether gay people get married or not I’m a libertarian I could care less. But those Democrats in California just knew they were going to win, until they didn’t! So what did they do then? Of course they walked away because the people have spoken and that’s democracy right? Oh wait no. Despite one man one vote on issues at the state level is true democracy. And despite true democracy in California saying we don’t want gay marriage. The Democrats didn’t stop there did they? No they did not. They went all the way To the Supreme Court. A supreme court that at the time was controlled by liberals and a supreme court they should have never even heard the case because it was a properly handled proposition on a state ballot. And the people in California voted no. And it is not the role of the courts to pass legislation. There’s this thing called Congress to pass legislation.

See, this is how communist and socialist like you, and yes just admit that’s what you are, anyone that has ever been on this board for even a short period of time that has read your postings knows that you are not for democracy. You talk big like you love democracy but you don’t care about democracy. Democrats don’t care about democracy. This is about power. This is About the left whether it’s Hollywood the main stream media the Democrats big tech etc. using fear and racism and I did any politics to divide and conquer because you don’t love democracy and you don’t appreciate white democracy and capitalism have done not just to make America the greatest country in the world but how much it has improved the world globally.

The founding fathers never intended for the Supreme Court to be activist. We know that because of their own words and because of the constitution but also because they created this little thing called Congress which does the legislator.

Regarding Bush v. Gore There was actually a very good movie made about that and it is a star-studded affair I mean just about everyone in the movie it was a star at the time or a well-known Hollywood. I don’t have time to look up the name right now because I’m heading out the door but it’s not hard to find this movie if you look for it. It actually explains what happened at election very well and it proved you wrong because the movie is based on water conglomerate of newspapers and media outlets did in the form of an investigation it lasted over a year after the election. And what they found was no matter how many recounts would’ve been done no matter how many different counties were counted blah blah blah blah blah Busch won Florida no matter how you slice and dice the votes! Not a single recount requested by the Democrats would have resulted in a Gore s we in! And this movie full of nothing but liberals documents that investigation and shows that Bush won fair and square.

What is it with progressives and basic civics? We don’t have again true democracy we have a republic, a representative democracy. Why do you keep complaining about the popular vote? That’s not how we elect the president and we never have. It’s called the electoral college! You know this get over it! Bill Clinton did not have 50% of the vote when he won in 1992. Bill Clinton only won because of Ross Perot.

My God, arguably the biggest myth in this country is that Bill Clinton won because it’s the economy stupid! First that was a very short recession and it was predictable given how long the country had been expanding. Not only that the recession was over by the time the election took place. But the main reason Bill Clinton Won the election is because Ross Perot that 20% of the vote. And the overwhelming majority of that 20% would have gone to George Bush. George Bush would have won a historic landslide reelection had it not been for Ross Perot.

Regarding Hillary Clinton winning the popular vote. Donald J Trump won 86% of the counties in America he even won most of the counties in California and New York.

I actually wish we would go to a popular vote because Democrats wouldn’t win. Democrats are so hung up on their little bubble they don’t see the reality in the big picture. There are tens of millions of conservatives that don’t vote in this country because they live in New York or Illinois or California and even in a few other states that always vote blue so they know it doesn’t matter who they vote for it’s never going to make a difference. If we switch to a popular vote Republicans could and would win easily because that 3 million extra votes Hillary got would be drowned out by at least 10 million votes by conservatives that haven’t voted in decades because they live in a solid blue state!

Indoors & in America . . . . according to you. Duh.***

Oct 15, 2020, 11:54 AM [ in reply to With 217,000 dead in 8 mos. and almost 1,000 per day dying ]

Oct 15, 2020, 1:08 PM [ in reply to With 217,000 dead in 8 mos. and almost 1,000 per day dying ]

I’m in the mortgage and real estate industry and I live in Charleston and it’s sad to see a contractor, a guy that I would normally think it’s a pretty realistic tough guy, being such a child and acting like a little wussy and overreacting to a bunch of nonsense the way you do want here!

Half a percent death rate is high

Oct 15, 2020, 12:40 PM

330million Americans

Half a percent is > 1.5 million dead

I still think we should open but the price is high . God help us all and this is not intended to be political and I hope I am wrong.

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Re: Half a percent death rate is high

Oct 15, 2020, 1:38 PM

50 years ago people would not be bothered at what you just posted! Why? Because only in the last 50 to 75 years has modern science and medicine prevented a global pandemic from wiping out Huge portions of the population. Look at these things throughout the course of humanity. Often 25 or 35 even 50% or more of the population would be killed by a virus or A pandemic as we call it today which in the past would’ve been called a plague.

But unlike those days, today only old people or people that already have bad health or dying. Not only. Every now and then there’s a statistical outlier. But unless you are old or already have some type of serious health problem there’s no reason to fear of this.

Trump is getting bashed for saying common sense logic like don’t live in fear don’t let this control your life. The people bashing him are the same people that think FDR was a great leader for saying all we have to fear is fear itself during the depression. This is pure politics! Nothing more! Ironically as usual from the people they claim they believe in science!

You're like a Jim Jones disciple.

Oct 15, 2020, 2:47 PM

Nutty as a fruitcake.

Oct 15, 2020, 2:35 PM

All the hype of the Rona will suddenly go away in a couple of weeks.
Trump is going to win and life will start getting back to normal. COVID-19 is just another Bug we will have to deal with .
Wash your hands and keep them out your mouth and it will be just fine.
There are not enough idiots in this country to vote creepy Joe in .

Oct 15, 2020, 5:59 PM

Oh how I wish you were right but I believe there are enough idiots out there. God have mercy if the dems get full control. That’s not figure of speech. It’s a prayer.

Replies: 52
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic