Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor wrapped up the Heisman last night.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Trevor wrapped up the Heisman last night.

Dec 20, 2020, 8:27 AM

The media has wanted him to win it the whole year after his leadership with the George Floyd stuff and the "we want to play" campaign.

Obviously, his only set back was missing those 2 games, but last night cemented it.

I know it's hard for us to believe, but we are bringing it home to Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor wrapped up the Heisman last night.

Dec 20, 2020, 8:35 AM

Unfortunately Mac Jones will win it. He had a monster game as well last night

Dec 20, 2020, 8:38 AM

With 400+ yards and 2 TD's in a redemption matchup against the #2 team in the country? I think it's safe to say we'll see two firsts in program history: Heisman winner and #1 overall draft pick. On and off the field, he has exemplified what the Heisman Trophy is all about.

Dec 20, 2020, 8:41 AM

Even Finebaum agrees that Trevor is the winner.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 9:33 AM

Where did you see that? Seems implausible.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nope, not the way it works

Dec 20, 2020, 8:45 AM

wish it were true, but the two buffoons gushing over every Bama fart last night is exemplitive of the media in general

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Dec 20, 2020, 8:57 AM

Missing those games really hurt TL’s chances. It’s going to Jones, Smith or Trask

Dec 20, 2020, 9:22 AM

Trask lost 3 games. No chance in hail he wins it. Smith is great but he hasn’t been high enough in the conversation all year to win it. I do fear Jones could win because as Dabo said it’s a stats award now

Dec 20, 2020, 9:31 AM

I thought Harris had a good game for Bama too. I have no opinion as to whether TL wins this great award. I hope he does. I’ll believe it when I see it. Fact is Mac Jones has a lot of help around him. TL does too but was missed Ross this year. TL excels in every phase of the game and his team relies on him more than Jones in my opinion.

Dec 20, 2020, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Trevor wrapped up the Heisman last night. ]

Trask?

Lol, sit this one out, Coot.

Dec 20, 2020, 10:41 AM

Have you been living under a rock? Trask has been in top 2 for a while now. He’ll get an invite and will probably finish 2nd or 3rd.

Dec 20, 2020, 9:26 AM

IDK, Mac Jones has a QBR of 96, that is insane and all most of the voters will look at. They will not take into account that he gets pass protection from a line full of guys that will be playing on Sundays next year, or that Lawrence has the green light to call plays from the LOS.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 9:35 AM

I'm thinking TL has a puncher's chance. The Bama vote could split one of 3 ways, leaving Trevor to collect votes from the more educated voters.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 12:08 AM

Based on the definition of heisman Trevor should win. Mac Jones will win because it’s a stat award and he played more games. Outside of Mac and his family, I doubt there is another person in the world who thinks he is better than Trevor

“The Heisman Memorial Trophy (usually known colloquially as the Heisman Trophy or The Heisman), is awarded annually to the most outstanding player in NCAA football. Winners epitomize great ability combined with diligence, perseverance, and hard work”

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 10:11 AM

I want it to come to Clemson, but I won’t consider it another “Heistman” if it goes to Smith.

You are right....I don't believe it yet.

Dec 20, 2020, 10:24 AM

But, he deserves it....maybe it will be his year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic