Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor Lawrence
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 5,561

Trevor Lawrence

Jul 24, 2016, 8:05 PM

Any update on his visit today? I believe he went to thuga yesterday and will be in God's Country today if I read that correctly?

Tia

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor Lawrence

Jul 24, 2016, 8:15 PM

Sad to let you down UGA lock despite his 50/50 rumors n

Hunter can console u. We are good

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2016, 8:28 PM

Not worried at all. We are stacked at qb for the foreseeable future. Hunter will be a beast. But I do have some hope since Dabo will get the last shot.

Jul 24, 2016, 8:43 PM

More concerned about corner and DE. Qb is not a priority right now . If Cooper's arm is as good as the word on the street then he wouldn't play next year regardless.Great talent but he's a Dawg anyway.

Jul 24, 2016, 8:47 PM

Either way, that is not good news for cootville.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2016, 8:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Trevor Lawrence ]

Those definitely need to be priorities for sure since we have depth at qb but if he is a Dawg then he will be taking a bigger gamble with their offensive staff. I think if he is smart (no pun intented lol) he will go with the more established offense and program. But then again when I was going through the recruiting process it was different and also I was definitely not the possible #1 recruit in the country. We will see what happens but there is always hope when Dabo gets the last shot. Guess we will see what happens.

Jul 24, 2016, 9:22 PM

How is he a uga lock? He's been low key but did at one time say no leaders but it has to say it is Clemson right now?? Glad we have hunter but jus wondering what I've missed? Thanks

I don't believe he is a Mutt lock

Jul 24, 2016, 10:04 PM

Lawrence did say at one point that Clemson fell from 1 to 2 because we had numerous QBs and suggested that his pro-style play might not suit our system. He did mention that the Mongrels are selling the expected 'keep the talent in state' as loose pressure. He seemed somewhat drawn to that as a concept.

Here's the thing - If he felt that way I am certain Dabo got all up in that business. He definitely had a plan. Come on, it's Dabo Swinney, man. He was on campus today for his final visit anywhere. You know he lik-a-da visit.

At this point, I say - Let us not forget the power of the Oculus and it's subtle light and warmth that flows from it, a constant call to arms for all Tigers, whispering 'God's Country' over and over.

Lawrence might resist Dabo or maybe his Oculus antennae has unexpected spotty reception.
BOTH at the same time?!? No no no

Lawrence is coming to Clemson.

Until I see otherwise I'm sticking to my what-I-want-to-believe scenario.

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Jul 24, 2016, 8:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Trevor Lawrence ]

No one knows anything yet.

Jul 24, 2016, 9:53 PM

I know that if in his heart he don't feel that he can come in and compete against Hunter or any other QB fighting for the starting QB job next year, he will be a UGA lock. Just bc people tell him how great he is, and he's not wanting to go up against others that has been told they are great also, he may not feel that great after all.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2016, 10:04 PM

> I know that if in his heart he don't feel that he can
> come in and compete against Hunter or any other QB
> fighting for the starting QB job next year, he will
> be a UGA lock. Just bc people tell him how great he
> is, and he's not wanting to go up against others that
> has been told they are great also, he may not feel
> that great after all.
>
>
> Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

UGA has excellent young QBs too! Arguably better than ours in 2016 and 2017 combined.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Considering the way we stress academics, with DW4 showing

Jul 24, 2016, 9:21 PM

the 3-year route to graduation, plus the best receiving corps you're going to find regardless of what year you enroll, added to that a dynamic duo at the helm of the O, a QB coach guiding Heisman contenders, and, oh yeah, Dabo, a top QB could conceivably redshirt for a year, play for 2, graduate, then become a free agent elsewhere for an NFL prep year.

I don't know that being too deep at QB is what it used to be. It's the way it oughta be, and I think Dabo and Brandon and the gang might have that figured out.

Seriously, though. What kinda QB wouldn't want to practice with this cornucopia of WR and offensive talent flowing through this program? Dang skippy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Message removed by Author

Jul 24, 2016, 9:31 PM

Message removed by Author

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 24, 2016, 9:42 PM

This is what I have read as well. The Lawrence camp and Clemson do not want anything coming out about the visit today. Time will tell. As I have said though, knowing Coach Swinney, I like our chances knowing he had the last shot.

Jul 24, 2016, 10:16 PM

Yet you post this.... Smdh

Trevor Lawrence

Jul 24, 2016, 10:11 PM

The dawgs have some great talent at QB and with Jake coming too it will be just as challenging to win the QB job in Athens. We do have a better OL, WR's, TE's and RB's in the scheme he's accustomed to. I can't imagine he would go to an unproven team and coaches when he can have the best.

I hope and pray he chooses Clemson. I see a National title or two written all over Trevor coming to Clemson.

Com'on Trevor we need you and everything about you points to you being a Clemson QB and maybe the best ever.

The best is yet to come!! Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 15
| visibility 5,561
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic