Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Swinney motivated by Stephen A. Smith's support of Alabama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Swinney motivated by Stephen A. Smith's support of Alabama

Jul 23, 2018, 12:41 PM

WATCH: Swinney motivated by Stephen A. Smith's support of Alabama

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney is doing the 'car wash' Monday as part of being on different ESPN shows at their studio headquarters in Bristol, Connecticut. Sw Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did Stephen A. Smith even go to college?

Jul 23, 2018, 1:41 PM

He is garbage. I wish a pro player knocks him in his butt eventually.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Played basketball at Winston Salem State and

Jul 23, 2018, 2:20 PM

wrote a sports column for the college paper. Love him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Played basketball at Winston Salem State and

Jul 23, 2018, 2:40 PM

josephg® said:

wrote a sports column for the college paper. Love him.

I won’t knock a man for getting a great gig with likely great pay, but Stephen A. And many others just spout out anything and then most of the refuse to eat their words. And why is his volume knob turned up so high? I don’t hate him, but I surely don’t love him. Still want him to get whipped ‘Chrissy’ Jim Everett/ Jim Rhome style.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL of course you love an obnoxious contrarian #### stirrer.***

Jul 23, 2018, 6:32 PM [ in reply to Played basketball at Winston Salem State and ]

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL of course you love an obnoxious contrarian #### stirrer.***

Jul 24, 2018, 11:07 AM

??? POTD!

Re: TNET: WATCH: Swinney motivated by Stephen A. Smith's support of Alabama

Jul 23, 2018, 1:44 PM

I don't believe that we're invincible either, but people can use their words and rub you the wrong way with their tone and usage of words. As Steven A is concerned, I would just tell him that he was lucky to have a job to where he could be wrong most of the time and still get paid and not worry about losing his job!!! And I love it when they say things like we have no chance, they have said that more over the past 4 years, and we are 40-4. That makes those know it all's like Steven A, WRONG, a #### of a lot more than they are right. I haven't done the math, but I think they have been wrong about 98% of the time concerning us, so who really cares about what they say or think. They are still dumb A$SES, and they prove it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2018, 12:06 PM

Not sure about his job security. ESPN has let go many of their talking heads over the past couple of years.

Jul 23, 2018, 6:50 PM

L O L!!! little stevie smith. Who cares about his opinion anyway? I think it’s just like Dabo tells his players - it’s not about what the other team does or who they are. it is always about us being who we are and doing what we do. Everything else will work itself out on the field.

Same thing applies to silly little sports talk host that passed from wanna be to never was in no longer than it takes to run one of those lame a** geico commercials. Dabo is pure class and way too smart to waste any real energy on that kind of crap, but y’all gotta admit he does a great interview... Go Tigers!!!

Jul 23, 2018, 11:48 PM

.....it wouldn't have been all that bad of an interview had the lady just SHUT UP.....gees.....you can literally hear the woman waiting to respond before Dabo even had a chance to.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic