Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney confirms Clemson RB thinking about transfer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney confirms Clemson RB thinking about transfer

Apr 24, 2019, 4:14 PM

Swinney confirms Clemson RB thinking about transfer

ATLANTA, GA – Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney confirmed Wednesday that running back Tavien Feaster is considering entering the NCAA’s Transfer Portal. Swinney m Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would Hate To See He Leave...But

Apr 24, 2019, 4:19 PM

I understand. ETN has this job and we have a stable of thoroughbreds that have several years of eligibility. He's got a Natty ring and can be selfish.

I hope he stays but get that degree and do what's best

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: TNET: Swinney confirms Clemson RB thinking about transfer

Apr 24, 2019, 4:41 PM

Tavien needs to stay put. He'll play in the NFL with that YPC. I'm sure scouts understand fully who he is running behind, and at any other school, he would be the premier back. Stay here Tavien!

Apr 24, 2019, 4:42 PM

If its whats best for him I understand it. He's got the talent to start on Sunday's. If he wants to go see what he can do with 250 carries I say let. Him, but I believe he gets drafted next year no matter where he plays. I believe he's just that good.

Apr 24, 2019, 4:49 PM

He should be very careful for what ask for, says Scott Pagano!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Life is about decisions and

Jul 14, 2017, 12:55 PM

Lyn-J must be making big strides.

Apr 24, 2019, 5:05 PM

Great young man! I hope he decides to stay a Tiger. I believe he provides a unique skill set this team still needs. I also believe he’ll get sufficient opportunities and touches to garner attention at the next level.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 5:15 PM

Please stay Tavien. I know you can hold off Lyn-J Dixon for one more year. Splitting carries with ETN is NOT a bad spot to be in. Travis got a bit banged up last season and, similar to Wayne Gallman’s last year, we’re going to be careful with his workload. That coupled with defenses unable to load the box on a Trevor Lawrence led offense provides loads of opportunity for you to showcase your skills. THINK NICK CHUBB AND SONY MICHEL FROM UGA! Please stay. If your bound for NFL ball, you can make those dreams come true at Clemson. You do not have to be RB1 to go pro.

Apr 24, 2019, 5:27 PM

well if he leaves I hope he decides well because I think his position here is much better than he realizes

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope He Stays!

Apr 24, 2019, 5:53 PM

You would be able to add Tavien to the list of recent Clemson players who were not neccessarily "superstars" that went on to make it in the NFL.
-Charone Peake
-Adam Humphries
-Martavis Bryant
-Deshawn Williams
-DJ Reader

The thing he may not be looking at is: "in today's NFL RB's are sharing carries all the time"! The days and time of a feature back are all but gone; unless you are that durable! Splitting carries and "not being the man" ensures he has a relatively healthy RB body; with low miles on the thread(if you will). They want guys with a bunch of thread on the tires; dudes who have been getting banged around for 3 or 4 years often don't make it into year 3 good w/o a major injury. ( I think Gurley has missed time) Leonard Fournette, etc.

Man, we need him to stay! He does a lot for the position group besides just carry the rock!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 5:54 PM

I want what's best for him. Problem is, no one knows the answer to that.
I'm behind his decision 100%.(Lol, like that matters)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2019, 12:12 AM

Yes Zee, I agree completely

Apr 24, 2019, 6:07 PM

I just can't understand this one. Feaster has been a loyal member of the program and has two national championship rings. It's not like he's not getting carries-- he'll likely get even more carries with Adam Choice gone. He wants to go to another program and leave a team that's been like family to him his Senior year? It doesn't make sense. He's going to get a crack at the league regardless. Being part of this program right now is as good as it gets-- I hope he understands how good he has it, but it doesn't seem like it.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 9:32 PM

Guys with his skills and drive are too competitive to not be ‘the guy’. Only he knows what is right for him. I always hate seeing Clemson guys in other unis but it’s the way of the college world these days. Like others said, I just hope he chooses wisely if he goes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2019, 6:38 AM

Feaster has proven to be a reliable running back with good numbers. I hope he stays, but wish him the best in whatever decision he makes!

Apr 25, 2019, 8:36 AM

I guess with Chez Mellusi and Mikey Dukes coming in this fall it adds up to a crowded running backs room. I wouldn't think that would be the reason for TF to consider leaving, more so that Etienne is going to be the primary RB all year with a Heisman campaign brewing.

I wish Tavien the best no matter what he decides. Been a great Tiger. If he transfers out, i'll be cheering for him for sure. If he stays, all the more better!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic