Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Nuk Hopkins fires back at Booger McFarland about LSU: "Good luck in the Hot Pocket bowl"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

TNET: Nuk Hopkins fires back at Booger McFarland about LSU: "Good luck in the Hot Pocket bowl"

Nov 1, 2020, 9:40 AM

Nuk Hopkins fires back at Booger McFarland about LSU: "Good luck in the Hot Pocket bowl"

Things were getting heated on social media on Saturday afternoon as No. 1 Clemson was getting tested by a talented Boston College squad. Late in the second quar Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I told y'all to pray for the Young Man

Nov 1, 2020, 9:42 AM

It's works LOL

Hot Pocket Bowl sounds about right, unless

Nov 1, 2020, 9:45 AM

USCjr goes there instead!

Question is, how does a former Clemson player like NUK, who drives a classy Ferrari, know about Hot Pockets?!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hot Pocket Bowl sounds about right, unless

Nov 1, 2020, 9:48 AM

He wasn't always rich??

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: TNET: Nuk Hopkins fires back at Booger McFarland about LSU: "Good luck in the Hot Pocket bowl"

Nov 1, 2020, 9:49 AM

Last year's LSU was arguably the greatest college team ever but that was last year. One of the great things about Dabo is he believes in playing time for subs because you never know when they will be needed. You can't play starters all year like some teams and not have a drop off when unexpected things happen. We may never have a Heisman but Thanks Dabo because we are better for it.

Re: TNET: Nuk Hopkins fires back at Booger McFarland about LSU: "Good luck in the Hot Pocket bowl"

Nov 1, 2020, 10:04 AM

Last year for LSU was a complete fluke. Hopefully the football world knows that by now.

Nov 1, 2020, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Nuk Hopkins fires back at Booger McFarland about LSU: "Good luck in the Hot Pocket bowl" ]

Let's make sure we get all the cards, err stacks of cash in LSU's case, out on the table. Sure they looked like the greatest ever, I mean heIl it was the best that their money could put together. Guess they only had enough cash for one run huh? They became irrelevant faster than they climbed to glory. Bunch of cheaters, just like the Astros and Red Sox.

My Dodgers got ripped, by the Astros for sure and highly likely the Red Sox to. My Tigers had their championship bought out from beneath them by LSU. LSU is, was and always will be a joke. well, until they raise enough money to become relevant again I suppose.

Nov 1, 2020, 1:01 PM

Yep, and I'm betting that bc they are so Deaf around that LSU program, they never heard that it was illegal to pay players, or that the rich folks carrying brown paper bags right behind the coaches on the recruiting trail are the ones connected to the risky business of secretly dropping off those brown paper bags of $$$$ at the back door of the homes of those elite recruits of their choice. It's always been easy for those types of college programs to have rich folks stuffing those brown paper bags with CASH, and getting it to those prefered elite players, but it's much harder to keep that cheating cat in the bag, and as we have learned, that cat is out the bag, that was connected to the LSU FB program!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Nuk Hopkins fires back at Booger McFarland about LSU: "Good luck in the Hot Pocket bowl" ]

Thumbs up for being a Dodgers fan! Think Blue!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!

Nov 1, 2020, 9:55 AM

Tell em Nuke

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 10:28 AM

[img][/img][/url]

Nov 1, 2020, 11:29 AM

I am amazed a grown man goes by that name. I think it speaks volumes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Booger should have been more concerned about

Nov 1, 2020, 12:25 PM

1. His alma mater's upcoming game, which was minutes away. Honestly, that game was so bad, CBS should have pulled the plug.
2. LSU is the FAKE Death Valley. It was named after ours, plus they get beat there a lot more often.
3. His name is Booger.
4. Hot Pocket Bowl is a pipe dream. LSU will not go to any bowl this year.
5. Defcon 5 should be reserved for worrying about LSUs current NCAA investigations.

ALl of what Booger did could be taken in sporting fun, but when he said fake death valley, that is so typical. They can't accept the fact that hey both schools use that name. They ignore the fact that we came up with it first. That is just trashing someone's traditions and that's not cool.

Re: Booger should have been more concerned about

Nov 1, 2020, 2:11 PM

When A$$ Rot people like a Booger McFarland that will tweet lies as he has, they do it knowing they can't get called out face to face to be challenged with the garbage that they are tweeting!!!

If Eric Mac Lain, and Booger McFarland were at one of the sport studios at the same time, and if Booger was to make that same statement, Eric would educate Booger to embarrassment with the Facts. And that is why Booger McFarland would never let what he said on twitter, escape his loud A$$ Rot mouth in the presence of someone that knows the real truth about whos FB stadium is the fake Death Valley FB stadium!!!!

Somebody that uses twitter a lot, tweet this link to the original Booger McFarland,( AKA ) Snot Face McFarland!!!

https://www.12up.com/posts/6137196-death-valley-debate-has-one-logical-conclusion

Nov 1, 2020, 1:16 PM

Happy that Mr “Daniel High School” spoke up for his other Alma Mater for a change

If Hot Pockets can’t get better teams than LSU in their bowl game...

Nov 1, 2020, 1:19 PM

That bowl ain’t gonna last long.

~JKB

Nov 1, 2020, 1:30 PM

Mustard Bowl would be a perfect match for the Corn Dogs.

The real Death Valley??

Nov 1, 2020, 3:33 PM

I've read stories both ways of which was called "Death Valley" first. To me which was first doesn't matter. What matters is which one lives up to the title. Here is what I came up with if my math is correct.(I ain't swearing it is)

Clemson's record at home 319-101-6 75%win, 24%loss, 1%tie

LSU's record at home 354-138-18 69%win, 27%loss, 4%tie

With this information you decide which stadium really is "DEATH Valley"!

ST

Re: The real Death Valley??

Nov 1, 2020, 11:02 PM

...that would be the stadium that isn't self named like the one in the louisiana territory... ours came from an opponent recognizing that bringing his team into our stadium would be the equivalent of trekking the desert in the middle of August...
An opponent made the reference and not we ourselves... THAT's how you win the argument...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mustard Bowl would be a perfect match

Nov 1, 2020, 5:23 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Nuk Hopkins fires back at Booger McFarland about LSU: "Good luck in the Hot Pocket bowl" ]

Or the Mayo Bowl, which is now a thing.

Nuk tha Bomb!***

Nov 1, 2020, 8:04 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 8:19 PM

I like Nuk. He's got a mind of his own and since he's earned millions, he says and does as he likes. When I hear or see a comment like this one, it reminds me that despite what some folks say, Nuk is a Tiger and a Clemson man. I'm proud he is one of us.

I do hope LSU wins the hot pocket bowl. I mean, they deserve that for beating South Carolina, right?

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic