Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: D.J. Uiagalelei reveals the Bible verses on his wristbands that inspire him
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,910

TNET: D.J. Uiagalelei reveals the Bible verses on his wristbands that inspire him

Nov 3, 2020, 3:35 PM

D.J. Uiagalelei reveals the Bible verses on his wristbands that inspire him

Clemson freshman quarterback D.J. Uiagalelei spoke to the media on Monday, previewing the top four matchup with Notre Dame on Saturday night. A reporter asked U Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson man all the way!

Nov 3, 2020, 3:38 PM

Philippians 4:13 ‘I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.’

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have the 2016 National Championship edition of...

Nov 3, 2020, 4:07 PM

Sports Illustrated signed by Hunter. Just his name and “Phil. 4:13” Beautiful.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: D.J. Uiagalelei reveals the Bible verses on his wristbands that inspire him

Nov 3, 2020, 3:47 PM

his pass to TN on the blitz was just beautiful. Just went right where the blitz came from with the ball

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: D.J. Uiagalelei reveals the Bible verses on his wristbands that inspire him

Nov 3, 2020, 5:12 PM

I Love this kid.......good job young man

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw his post game press & saw him read these and the reporters got quite!

Nov 3, 2020, 5:24 PM

And I posted this biblical wrist band story couple days ago & saying it was awe inspiring.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Encouraging!

Nov 3, 2020, 5:52 PM

People wonder why DJ is so calm. I think we know now. You’re a great example, DJ! We are so thankful that you are part of the Clemson family.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2020, 6:43 PM

So glad DJ is on our Clemson team and will be an example and inspiration to youth that look up to him.

Nov 3, 2020, 7:15 PM

Easy to see the light that shines in D.J. We are all blessed to have this type of young man in today’s environment. His leadership in the next few years is priceless. Go Tigers

Nov 4, 2020, 8:01 AM

Romans 12 is my favorite!!!

DJ might be my favorite QB ever...

Nov 4, 2020, 10:01 AM

It was cool to see him read each verse entirely on the interview. There was something very pure about that.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,910
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic