Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson stays undefeated with blowout win over SC State
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,553

TNET: Clemson stays undefeated with blowout win over SC State

Dec 2, 2020, 9:18 PM

Clemson stays undefeated with blowout win over SC State

CLEMSON, S.C. — Defensive intensity underscored Clemson's victorious home opener on Wednesday. Racing past the South Carolina State Bulldogs at Littlejohn Colis Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson stays undefeated with blowout win over SC State

Dec 2, 2020, 10:20 PM

A little disappointed that Jonathan did not get more minutes. After the Purdue game, it seemed like he was going to be the difference maker this season. The three point shooting definitely needs to improve but the defensive effort was great. Thanks for posting the statistics; please do this after every game. Thanks.

Brad said Baehre tweaked his knee and thats why he didnt

Dec 3, 2020, 7:44 AM

play as much. Should be back next week though.

Re: Brad said Baehre tweaked his knee and thats why he didnt

Dec 3, 2020, 11:00 AM

That explains the low minutes - thanks for posting.

Dec 4, 2020, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson stays undefeated with blowout win over SC State ]

I think that Brad was giving everybody a chance to show how ready they were to get minutes in games down the road.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2020, 11:26 PM

Where was PJ Hall?

Where was PJ Hall?

Where was PJ Hall?

Dec 2, 2020, 11:36 PM

Concussion protocol.

Dec 2, 2020, 11:48 PM

All 12 scholarship players are healthy and can contribute quality minutes. Really like the depth. Coach Brownell should have fun mixing and matching the pieces throughout the season. All 3 freshman seem as advertised too.

Always seems like we had some dead weight on the bench with a scholarship or two taken up by someone who wasn’t really ACC quality. Couple that with injuries and transfers not getting approved and we were normally thin and needed heroic performances by the remaining guys to be competitive.

There is reason for cautious optimism for this team and the program’s future. Go Tigers and Beat the Twerps next Wednesday.

Brad really did just need a little more time

Dec 3, 2020, 7:25 AM

I'll admit I thought it might be time for a change, but our program is looking really solid right now. It's great to see real building blocks for the future as well. I am hopeful Brad really proves me wrong this year.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2020, 8:09 AM

thee reactions of the team enjoying the walkons getting in and scoring was great too. Next game versus Md should be a nice test.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I do like the fact that we seem to have more tall bodies on

Dec 3, 2020, 8:58 AM

our team this year. It seems most years we would have two tall guys and the rest would be a mixture of undersized small forward types or shooting guard size guys. Which is why we always had our big guy in foul trouble every game. Guys like prosper, simms, baehre, kidd, tyson, and hall ensures that shooting lanes down low won't be so accessible as in years past.

Another positive is that from the arc we have better shooters this year. Hemenway (1st) Honor (2nd), Dawes (3rd)along with an occasional 3 ball from Simms, Baehre, Trapp makes me feel better than previous years where we jacked up 3's every possession but really didn't have any business shooting from there.

Hopefully our new gov't won't shut down the season and every other thing we enjoy for the new iron fist takeover and we get to see what all this team can do this year.

Re: I do like the fact that we seem to have more tall bodies on

Dec 3, 2020, 11:02 AM

I hope they follow football; cancel games if there are COVID issues within the team(s), but don't cancel the season.

Dec 3, 2020, 12:59 PM

Vaccinate them ASAP.

Dec 3, 2020, 11:31 AM [ in reply to I do like the fact that we seem to have more tall bodies on ]

I hope they follow football; cancel games if there are COVID issues within the team(s), but don't cancel the season.

Dec 3, 2020, 5:02 PM

At least the Clemson Bench is on TV this year even though they are spread out. Does look like a good team, going to be fun to watch. Go Tigers!

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,553
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic