Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson baseball announces opening rotation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson baseball announces opening rotation

Feb 11, 2020, 1:52 PM

Clemson baseball announces opening rotation

Clemson baseball gets underway starting Friday at 4 p.m. versus Liberty. Tigers coach announced his weekend rotation on Tuesday. He will throw junior left-hande Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson baseball announces opening rotation

Feb 11, 2020, 2:11 PM

Wow I didn’t see Weatherly getting the Friday night start. His off-season must have been great. He struggled his freshman year when he first started in mid week games, im assuming he has grown out of that now. I wonder if Clark will be coming out of the pen this weekend. Sucks that the Sunday game isn’t on TV really wanted to see Strider pitch this weekend.

Feb 11, 2020, 2:21 PM

SINCE STRIDER AND RATFIELD ARE ON A PITCH COUNT MY THOUGHT WAS EARLY IN THE YEAR THEY PITCH TOGETHER IN THE SAME GAME. IMAGINE THEY BOTH WILL BE ON 50 OR 60 PITCH COUNT.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2020, 2:31 PM

I would expect with guys like Raffield and Clark available we will see some "double starter" games early in the season until it warms up a little and guys increase the pitch counts.

I think we could see this with all starters and not just Strider.

I'm hoping this system early in the year would allow the bullpen guys to not have to throw 3 times per week and burn out by mid April like we have the last couple of years.

I've heard good things about Clark this preseason, so for him to not be in the first 3 we must have some guys throwing pretty well right now.

I hope it translates when the lights are on!

Do we have enough players to have a rotation?

Feb 11, 2020, 2:23 PM

Lost another one today to injury.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2020, 2:30 PM

Any idea what the lineup will look like?

Feb 11, 2020, 2:36 PM

Hope French is back soon. Was excited about him. I guess hack behind the dish. Shocked no Clark opening rotation but excited to see strider back. Thought they would slowly throw him in later in year. I’ll be there Saturday and Sunday. Gonna be chilly. I’m thinking good things from pitching. Pitching and d wins games. Offense will come I believe with our depth on the mound. We could be sneaky good.

Feb 11, 2020, 3:41 PM

I am originally from Latta, SC and now live in Wilmington, NC. Excited to see what the Brewer kid from Latta can do and see whether or not he gets the opportunity to start. I have heard great things.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic