Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Season Outlook: Infusion of youth has the defense primed for another run
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: Season Outlook: Infusion of youth has the defense primed for another run

Sep 6, 2020, 4:01 PM

Season Outlook: Infusion of youth has the defense primed for another run

Under the guidance of Defensive Coordinator Brent Venables, entering his ninth season at Clemson, the Tigers have staked their claim as one of the nation’s top units on an annual basis. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Season Outlook: Infusion of youth has the defense primed for another run

Sep 6, 2020, 7:56 PM

This young D should nasty regardless of being young bc they are talented and being coached under a great D staff that BV and Dabo has put together!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Season Outlook: Infusion of youth has the defense primed for another run

Sep 6, 2020, 8:47 PM

WE TOO DEEP!

Sep 11, 2020, 10:31 AM

I'm excited for a few reasons:
1. Football is starting and I get to watch the Tigers
2. Getting to see the young defensive guys like Bresee, Myles Murphy and a few more, plus the redshirts from last year
3. Maybe seeing the young offensive stars like Bowman
4. Seeing who might trot out as the backup QB. I kind of sort of hope it's Phommachanh just so he doesn't transfer. But, I'm dying to see Uiagalelei and what's up with Clemson QB names of late? So hard to spell their names.

Also, does anyone know how Logan Rudolph's acting career is coming along? Maybe he'll be the new Tom Cruise only not tiny or weird.

Sep 11, 2020, 10:38 AM

Out of curiosity, why do people on this site keep downvoting me? I don't post anything negative or attack anyone. I don't get it.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic