Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tillman Hall
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Tillman Hall

Feb 6, 2021, 9:11 PM

Was Tillman Hall's name changed?? The snow pictures refers to "Old Main." Please tell me it's not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Main Building (or "Old Main") was the original name

Feb 6, 2021, 9:30 PM

seems to me that anyone who is opposed to renaming things would want to call it that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What politically incorrect rock have you been hiding under?

Feb 6, 2021, 9:33 PM

We live in cancel land. Tillman? Cancelled.

Calhoun? Thurmond? Cancel. Cancel.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^ Could be a racist POS***

Feb 6, 2021, 10:20 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^ could be a snowflake or an anti boomer POS ^^^^^

Feb 6, 2021, 10:45 PM

I'm all 3 of those mentioned above

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tillman Hall

Feb 6, 2021, 9:38 PM

If they want to change the name, let's open it up to the highest bidder for naming rights like all of the other facilities and buildings. Set the minimum bid price at $1.5M.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2021, 9:47 PM

I agree. Sell the naming rights to the highest bidder. But, the proceeds goes into the State Treasurer. The Clemson Adm will spend the money on stuff not needed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What if Rodney Williams & Chase Brice go in for the high bid***

Feb 6, 2021, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Tillman Hall ]

Re: What if Rodney Williams & Chase Brice go in for the high bid***

Feb 6, 2021, 10:03 PM

I get it!!! LOL!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

I heard they already bought in on a

Feb 7, 2021, 1:14 PM [ in reply to What if Rodney Williams & Chase Brice go in for the high bid*** ]

stadium somewhere on the cheap... or "cheep"

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2021, 7:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Tillman Hall ]

Isn't that how it became named Tillman? His son or grandson made a donation in the 1940's and this was done in return.

Feb 6, 2021, 9:51 PM

It's still officially Tillman Hall, and only the SC legislature can change the name. That has not happened and not likely to in the near future.

Feb 6, 2021, 9:51 PM

One good thing about all these PC progressives that are busy canceling everything they disagree with is that one day the Good Lord is going to cancel every one of them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2021, 10:25 PM

Yeah they aren't tolerant like the losing side in the last election.....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2021, 12:25 AM

LOL ..... you mean like Stacy Abrams still not admitting that she lost the Georgia Governor's race? Yeah, I get it!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2021, 5:26 AM

ah hahahah! No he means like you and the traitorous scum that invaded the capital last month.

Well aren’t you a shining example of the tolerant left.***

Feb 7, 2021, 8:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Feb 7, 2021, 7:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Tillman Hall ]

Yeah, losing a political race is exactly the same as murder and lynching. Thanks for pointing out my absurd logic.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2021, 10:02 PM

Personally I like that they brought back the original name, Old Main, but I hate the cancel culture overall. Who picks what can be canceled next?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Feb 6, 2021, 10:24 PM

Liz Cheyney? She's being cancelled....

Feb 6, 2021, 10:23 PM

Yes, for some reason folks objected to a man, a strident racist who was present at the Ellenton Riots/Hamburg Massacre, where 30 or more black folks were murdered. How dare they have the nerve to want to vote.....having his name on a building at Clemson.

Feb 6, 2021, 10:27 PM

You ladies would be too conflicted if they changed to name to Deshaun Watson Hall....

Message was edited by: 1portroyalty®

Feb 7, 2021, 4:52 AM

I'm just glad that changing all the names and tearing down the monuments made all the bad things in history disappear. I feel much better now, knowing that the Native Americans never suffered and have it made.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Feb 7, 2021, 8:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Tillman Hall ]

The minute someone painted one of the rooms a color D.W. didn’t approve of , he’d just whine until he could switch buildings.

Feb 6, 2021, 11:07 PM

It is true. They canceled out the name that that building was changed to. Thankfully something that was done for nefarious reasons was finally corrected. Imagine changing the original name of the building? Who would think of such things? And yes I am against selling naming rights. I'm still mad Main Hall was changed in the first place!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No runs, no passes, no touchdowns, no football post***

Feb 7, 2021, 12:24 AM

Re: No runs, no passes, no touchdowns, no football post***

Feb 7, 2021, 7:19 AM

wait....I mentioned DW4......

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic