Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is REALLY special!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 2,369

This is REALLY special!

Dec 4, 2017, 8:04 PM

It is hard to imagine a better stage for Clemson Football than the one we've just been given. Yes, the SEC bias is on display, but the Clemson Tigers are on the way! Coach Swinney is playing his always humble self, and the Tigers are licking their chops... knowing that they held Auburn to 117 yards of total offense, never let them in the end zone, and yet this team beat both NO#1's quite handily from the over-rated SEC. Brent Venables is giddy with the prospect. Kelly Bryant is hitting his stride, and the entire Clemson team is locked and loaded for everything and anything that comes their way.

I wish we could play tomorrow, but I believe that Coach Swinney now knows how to "hold them boys back" and get them ready for the Natty! Going to be so much fun to watch and I hope that I've got this figured correctly. Even if not, these Clemson Tigers have exceeded all expectations this year and will be EVEN BETTER, next year. Just a great time to be a Clemson Tiger fan, and wishing a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Clemson Fans, Carolina fans, ACC fans, SEC fans and college FB fans. Let's do 'dis!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Win, lose or draw . . . I'm a Tiger fan forevermore!

Hurricane Duane

Re: This is REALLY special!

Dec 5, 2017, 3:34 AM

Bump. Do better t net. NIce post man

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 2,369
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic