Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Meanwhile ... in Seattle ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 53
| visibility 1

Meanwhile ... in Seattle ...

Jan 21, 2021, 9:35 AM

Federal buildings under siege ...

Im sure Nancy and Schumer are all over it.

Domestic terrorism is real

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have to start impeachment hearings immediately***

Jan 21, 2021, 9:37 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

These are some of the lamest wannabe gotchas I've ever seen.***

Jan 21, 2021, 9:48 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not about logic or reality.

Jan 21, 2021, 9:57 AM

Some people are angry and stupid. They need an outlet to process their feelings. Best to let them go at it. Concede dumb points generously.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are correct on one point.

Jan 21, 2021, 10:52 AM

Parody does generally seem stupid when you don’t realize it’s parody.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are correct on one point.

Jan 21, 2021, 1:09 PM

Absolutely true. Well said.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotcha moments?

Jan 21, 2021, 10:02 AM [ in reply to These are some of the lamest wannabe gotchas I've ever seen.*** ]

Biden hasn't even condemned these actions. That's enough of an accessory to this coup that congress needs to take this up immediately.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

silence is violence***

Jan 21, 2021, 10:10 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You forgot one key designation. I have fixed it for you

Jan 21, 2021, 10:12 AM

How many minority businesses must be destroyed by these

Jan 21, 2021, 10:16 AM

insurrectionists before Democrats stop bailing them out of jail?!?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Meanwhile ... in Seattle ...

Jan 21, 2021, 9:37 AM

Trump obviously is still antagonizing the children.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“We don’t want Biden — we want revenge”

Jan 21, 2021, 9:40 AM

In Portland, about 200 people clad in black marched to the local Democratic headquarters, where some of them smashed windows and tipped over garbage containers, lighting the contents of one on fire.

Those who took to the streets on Wednesday said they were a mix of anarchists, anti-fascists and racial justice protesters. One of their signs said, “We don’t want Biden — we want revenge” for killings committed by police officers and “fascist massacres.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/us/portland-protest.html

The so-called J20 protest was billed as a demonstration against the Biden inauguration and law enforcement.

https://katu.com/news/local/protesters-at-j20-demonstration-march-through-southeast-portland

Re: “We don’t want Biden — we want revenge”

Jan 21, 2021, 9:43 AM

It's just an idea.

ITS AN INSURRECTION!!

Jan 21, 2021, 9:44 AM [ in reply to “We don’t want Biden — we want revenge” ]

THEY WANT BIDEN GONE!! THERE IS A GUN AND BIDENS NAME AND EVERYTHING. WHERE IS THE CALM, WHERE IS THE VOICES OF REASON!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ITS AN INSURRECTION!!

Jan 21, 2021, 9:47 AM

Certainly wouldn't want to send in federal law enforcement to quell the youngsters. I hear that triggers them and they will play nice if allowed to frolic for a bit.

LOUD SEDITIOUS BEHAVIOR OMG***

Jan 21, 2021, 9:52 AM [ in reply to ITS AN INSURRECTION!! ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bernies army will be put down

Jan 21, 2021, 9:53 AM [ in reply to “We don’t want Biden — we want revenge” ]

By the National Guard soon .. very quietly

Interesting ... they chose the AK47 image

Jan 21, 2021, 9:54 AM [ in reply to “We don’t want Biden — we want revenge” ]

Favored weapon of the Chinese ... and Russians

Re: Interesting ... they chose the AK47 image

Jan 21, 2021, 9:56 AM

and American rednecks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2021, 10:01 AM

No, we prefer AR-15's. Most AK's while reliable aren't esthetically pleasing. Cheap a88 wood stocks.

Jan 21, 2021, 10:56 AM

Agreed. And while known for not jamming, their accuracy is atrocious. Give me an AR any day.

Never forget.

Jan 21, 2021, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Interesting ... they chose the AK47 image ]

TheObserver lol.

https://www.starnewsonline.com/news/20060301/paper-raffles-assault-rifle-to-promote-gun-rights

Re: Never forget.

Jan 21, 2021, 10:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: “We don’t want Biden — we want revenge”

Jan 21, 2021, 9:55 AM [ in reply to “We don’t want Biden — we want revenge” ]

Yeah, I just don't get these guys. I have been trying to find some forum where I could ask them what do they want and what are the FOR.

I don't know much about the details of this ongoing destruction, but from way over here, they just seem like petulant children that like breaking stuff.

If they really want to improve justice in Portland, this violence seems counterproductive.

They're pretending to be revolutionary freedom fighters.

Jan 21, 2021, 10:01 AM

I say we take Antifa clowns and Capitol Hill insurrectionists and drop them all into a gladiator arena where they fight to the death. Anyone who survives will be fed to alligators on live television.

Re: They're pretending to be revolutionary freedom fighters.

Jan 21, 2021, 5:55 PM

So you want Antifa vs. Antifa? I like it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"....approached by Portland Police officers on bicycles."

Jan 21, 2021, 10:21 AM [ in reply to “We don’t want Biden — we want revenge” ]

That will stop them...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I look forward to the nation’s tech companies

Jan 21, 2021, 10:03 AM

Lending their expertise to quickly identify these people with facial recognition and AI tech. Will be amazing to see all of them getting very publicly arrested, doxxed, and unemployable in the next couple weeks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder if these folks will be targeted in our new

Jan 21, 2021, 10:09 AM

war on domestic terror? It would have to be uncomfortable to go from bailing these guys out to hunting them down like Al Qaeda, but I know that is assuming there's any self awareness left in this country.

Maybe Obama taught Xiden a thing or two about drone strikes

Jan 21, 2021, 10:27 AM

could get intradesting.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Maybe rural areas can put together some sort of Iron Dome

Jan 21, 2021, 10:33 AM

defense system to protect us. At the very least all Cracker Barrels need one.

*Cast Iron Dome* - lol

Jan 21, 2021, 1:26 PM

Lakebum1®

Re: *Cast Iron Dome* - lol

Jan 21, 2021, 1:38 PM

They are traitors for sure***

Jan 21, 2021, 10:13 AM [ in reply to I look forward to the nation’s tech companies ]

Not a federal building.

Jan 21, 2021, 10:16 AM

These anarchists were not responding to a lie propagated by President Biden, if fact they were doing the opposite of what he said. Pathetic attempt to correlate with an attack on the Capitol building coordinated by Trump. Try again and cry harder.

Last I checked, ICE is a federal department

Jan 21, 2021, 10:27 AM

If you’re against ICE youre against the government

I think you guys call this sedition

Yall want so bad for these people to be Biden supporters

Jan 21, 2021, 10:31 AM

And the evidence just isn't there.

The false equivalency in this thread is pretty retardded.

Other than, you know, 10 months of Democrats bailing

Jan 21, 2021, 10:34 AM

these people out of jail. I could see how people would make that mistake.

I don't have any proof that "Democrats" at large

Jan 21, 2021, 10:40 AM

were part of a coordinated Biden effort to condone and excuse any rioting. Proof that a substantial number of the people bailed out by "the Democrats" committed crimes or nah? Seems like a Parler rumor.

lmao Kamala Harris was personally promoting a bail fund for

Jan 21, 2021, 10:49 AM

them as were Biden staffers. That particular bail fund won't release any records of who they got out, but there were reports that they freed at least one convicted rapist and several other violent offenders.

https://www.fox9.com/news/minnesota-nonprofit-with-35m-bails-out-those-accused-of-violent-crimes

Then you get into clowns like this AG who just flat refused to prosecute.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/st-louis-riots-missouri-attorney-general-says-circuit-attorney-not-prosecuting-criminals/63-3cf5934f-623d-4f71-ac9f-05c2c2882b78

So a nonprofit in Minnesota, that I can't

Jan 21, 2021, 11:03 AM

find a link to the Democratic party proper (although I'm not saying one doesn't exist) and some woke attorney in St. Louis (I guess she's a Dem because she's black? IDK what to make of that one).

I'm not going to be patronizing by asking for better examples. Fair to say these two examples are less than damning, though.

I would hold my judgement on Kamala's bailouts without knowing the statures of the people who were bailed out until I see those "reports". If that's the case, I'll condemn her too.

ACAB. And, as we've seen, generally useless when things really hit the fan.

If we're going by this logic, I don't see anything about an

Jan 21, 2021, 11:20 AM

insurrection on Donald Trumps website, so what's the deal?

That was one bail fund, and one example of an AG refusing to prosecute. Yes, she is a Democrat. It happened in various cities across the country. That was one of the more popular bail funds, though. I don't really feel like going back and documenting all of the instances, I know I had a conversation with spooneye about it during the summer.

Checkmate***

Nov 15, 2013, 1:13 PM

Speaking of evidence

Jan 21, 2021, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Yall want so bad for these people to be Biden supporters ]

https://tigernet.com/forum/message/Not-a-federal-building-28541923

Can we see the part where Trump orchestrated the attack on the Capitol building?

See two can play this game and that’s why we have Aussies now

I'd also like to take this opportunity, as a lib, to

Jan 21, 2021, 10:31 AM

formally register my disapproval of these Antifa riots. A couple weeks ago there were a lot of posts about, "Did you condemn Antifa/BLM riots last summer???" So I hereby officially condemn these stupid, left wing nimrods in Seattle and Portland and all their stupid, left wing nimrod behavior. I hope that law enforcement deals with them accordingly.

Hugs and kisses,

Murcielago

Now

Jan 21, 2021, 10:34 AM

"conservatives" do the Trumptard riot.

AUSTRALIANS!! !!!

Jan 21, 2021, 10:50 AM

YU JUST WUTABOOTED YU MUSS BE DUM AN DEFLEKTIN

Re: AUSTRALIANS!! !!!

Jan 21, 2021, 11:04 AM

So am I better or worse for resorting to the tactics of my foes?

Are you a father yet?

Jan 21, 2021, 11:12 AM

I ask because you have already mastered “do as I say, not as I do” and also because I think your tales of parenthood will make for good reading. Lakebum has let me down so far with quality parent content and I can’t wait forever for aero.

Chill man, my son only started walking a few months ago

Jan 21, 2021, 11:27 AM

The only content I've really got is temper tantrum related. No clashes with double digit IQ busy bodies yet to speak of.

If aero has a kid, I hope he's ready to get asked if he's

Jan 21, 2021, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Are you a father yet? ]

kids grandpa at every single parent teacher conference ever.

Here’s a hint

Jan 21, 2021, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: AUSTRALIANS!! !!! ]

You are all wrong

And this is why we can’t have nice things like unity

Someone mentioned policy and the like earlier

I don’t see that here, just

we had less rioting and looting than you did!

Not true! There was a guy at the Capitol with a confederate flag!

Re: Here’s a hint

Jan 21, 2021, 5:58 PM

The ####### at the Capitol was not a Trump supporter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now we can unify and hunt down the insurrectionists who

Jan 21, 2021, 10:37 AM [ in reply to I'd also like to take this opportunity, as a lib, to ]

emboldened them all year. Hopefully the military purity tests will encompass these guys too.

Replies: 53
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic