Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 94
| visibility 1

TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread

Jul 1, 2020, 5:49 PM

McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread

South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster said Wednesday that he will have no choice but to keep restrictions on holding college football events in the state if CO Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there aint going to be football this year

Jul 1, 2020, 5:51 PM

also have to factor in the fall when the flu starts kicking up as well on top of the covid its going to be a mess..thank a lot china

Re: there aint going to be football this year

Jul 2, 2020, 4:39 PM

Are you sure "there aint'?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ClemTigs

Yeah now china has a new swine flu as well! Bummer.***

Jul 3, 2020, 10:48 AM [ in reply to there aint going to be football this year ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Feel like someone said this 3 months ago

Jul 1, 2020, 5:52 PM

Check the archives

Thank you for noticing.***

Jul 1, 2020, 6:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feel like someone said this 3 months ago

Jul 1, 2020, 6:28 PM [ in reply to Feel like someone said this 3 months ago ]

Must be the same people that posted it was going away in the summer.

Jul 1, 2020, 7:00 PM [ in reply to Feel like someone said this 3 months ago ]

I think that peedeeswamp guy predicted no football about 3 months ago, but he was kicked off the site. I guess he was probably right, after all.

Jul 1, 2020, 9:33 PM

BTW, how's the weather down there in the Pee Dee tonight Jhop?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 10:32 PM

Lol

Jul 7, 2020, 5:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Feel like someone said this 3 months ago ]

Guess you forgot admitting you were his Scok. I know, I know, how could anyone keep up with that many usernames....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread

Jul 1, 2020, 5:54 PM

He doesn't have the Cohones to mandate that masks be worn but he is willing to cancel football.

Well, he's a coot ... so ...

Jul 1, 2020, 6:02 PM

he is used to no football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread

Jul 1, 2020, 7:00 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread ]

He wont. He doesn't have the cojones to do anything

Jul 1, 2020, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread ]

So who is gonna police that? Local PDs? Not enough man power. I’m friends with many higher up in Charleston and Berkeley counties and they laugh at the thought of ticketing someone for a mask......you know.....sense there are murderers and rapists out there.

Jul 1, 2020, 10:27 PM

I’m in Berkeley county also. Goose Creek. Not many wearing mask Here.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread ]

If a person can claim their religion doesn’t permit them to wear face coverings and they get a pass, who can actually be held accountable?

Just wear the masks and no one has to enforce it.

Jul 1, 2020, 11:03 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread ]

Good grief!!!!! The life you save could be in your family.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Just wear the masks and no one has to enforce it.

Jul 2, 2020, 1:07 AM

Yep, and I hope that it's in their own family that they're infecting, and not someone else's. When they cause the death of a parent or grandparent, maybe they will get with the program before they kill both parents and their grandparents!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do masks save lives?***

Jul 6, 2020, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Just wear the masks and no one has to enforce it. ]

Jul 2, 2020, 1:00 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread ]

They don't arrest those either unless someone turns them in with their address!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 6:00 PM

They act like all 37,809 are still active cases while obviously the overwhelming majority have already recovered. 759 deaths are those who definitely have not recovered based on these numbers give a 98% chance of recovery. Both numbers will continue to rise.

Jul 1, 2020, 6:47 PM

South Carolina has a little over 21,600 active cases currently.

doubt it - they just ain't taking them off the books yet.

Jul 1, 2020, 7:09 PM

son was positive but they won't test him again cause he has no symptoms....I guess that makes sense in some parallel universe.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: doubt it - they just ain't taking them off the books yet.

Jul 2, 2020, 1:10 AM

If someone has already had it, and they still don't wear a mask to protect the others in their family, they don't deserve another test!!!!

Jul 1, 2020, 7:25 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread ]

Jul 2, 2020, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread ]

A hospital gets Approximately $36,000 for each positive case. With all the money they have lost they could recoup a lot by the increase. Hospitals should NOT be corporations. We need Football! This country needs Football to help recover. Not necessarily with fans in stands, but some version.

And if people keep ignoring the recommendations to mask-up

Jul 1, 2020, 6:11 PM

he's ever more likely to be correct

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And if people keep ignoring the recommendations to mask-up

Jul 1, 2020, 6:16 PM

He should also put blame on himself for opening up the state too soon. All he was looking at was the tourist money. The people of SC should vote him out as soon as the next governor election.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 6:24 PM

Agreed on the opening

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Re: And if people keep ignoring the recommendations to mask-up ]

Well he looks and sounds like a former deep south plantation owner. So he will probably be removed from office anyway. ?? Sorry not a racist at all, but he looks colonel Sanders and talks like foghorn leghorn. Not a fan Mr. Mcmaster!

Jul 2, 2020, 1:19 AM [ in reply to Re: And if people keep ignoring the recommendations to mask-up ]

I never help to get him voted in, and that is bc I thought that he was a brash old man that shouldn't be elected as a governor anywhere!!!

Jul 2, 2020, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: And if people keep ignoring the recommendations to mask-up ]

I won't hold, just, that against anyone. No one could know how to handle this situation perfectly, including ANY of us. I may vote against him, but it will not be for something like this.

Jul 2, 2020, 9:19 AM

foghorn just trying to scare people even more than they already have

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is no such thing as "open too soon", unless

Jul 6, 2020, 6:13 PM [ in reply to Re: And if people keep ignoring the recommendations to mask-up ]

everyone is willing to wait on vaccine before opening.

Not feasible.

Question -

Jul 6, 2020, 6:11 PM [ in reply to And if people keep ignoring the recommendations to mask-up ]

What will masking up do to help the start of football season?

Henry, don't make me come over there.

Jul 1, 2020, 6:41 PM

I honestly do not believe the man can walk and chew gum at the same time. He obviously attended the Joe Biden school for Surviving as a Politician Without Knowing Chit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 6:42 PM

So all you folks firmly committed to not wearing a mask, what's your call? Wear a mask and take one for the team? Or do something stupid?

Jul 1, 2020, 7:37 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 8:07 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQyTJ-0jz4bb5d0GKKo5CDlyXSwJCshzzG5Og&usqp=CAU

This is the finger I use for the morons who, after all this time, still don’t understand that masks aren’t intended to protect the wearer but those around them.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2020, 8:07 AM

Do you use the same finger for the ones that are wearing the masks for the "morons" that are wearing the masks because they think that it helps them? If someone is symptomatic they shouldn't be out whether they have tested positive, negative, or are waiting on results. If they are asymptomatic, how does a mask do any good? Supposedly they help contain the projection of water molecules, when someone coughs or sneezes. If they are asymptomatic, they are not coughing or sneezing. I wear a mask if I am somewhere around people, but more because it is easier to wear than resist the urge to smack some idiot that might say something to me, than because I think it does any good. If actual evidence is so overwhelming, rather than the propaganda, why do most manufactured masks have a disclaimer that the masks do not do anything to prevent the spread or contraction of COVID-19?

I wear a mask when applicable, but my question to you is

Jul 6, 2020, 6:16 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread ]

What will wearing a mask do yo help start the football season and then ensure it can continue for the whole season?

You do understand that people will catch COVID during football season regardless of the percentage of mask wearers.

AND WHY ISN’T THE SIGN LANGUAGE LADY WEARING A MASK?!?

Jul 1, 2020, 6:45 PM

Governor Foghorn Leghorn, how are people going to take your “must wear a mask“ warnings seriously if the woman DIRECTLY BESIDE YOU isn’t wearing one?

Hmmmm?!?

~JKB

Re: AND WHY ISN’T THE SIGN LANGUAGE LADY WEARING A MASK?!?

Jul 1, 2020, 7:36 PM

Because, moran, the deaf and hard of hearing read lips and watch the signs...

So they are the reason for the spikes?

Jul 1, 2020, 7:46 PM

Good to know.

~JKB

Jul 1, 2020, 6:49 PM

759/37,809=.02.....The flu is not impressed

Jul 1, 2020, 9:29 PM

You only did 1/2 da maffs my friend. Forgot to move decimal point over 2 places. Corona has a 2% deaths rate versus .1 for flu

Jul 1, 2020, 11:54 PM

Not only that, but you can’t divide by the total number of cases... you have to divide by the sum of total “closed” cases (those recovered plus deaths). The ones that are “open” (not recovered or dead) are still pending outcomes.

C’mon people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Jul 4, 2020, 7:02 AM

Good point. However, while calling out his failure to account for as-yet unresolved cases, you’ve failed to account for unreported cases, of which we don’t really have a true account of at this time. That said, the CDC released this past week the estimated death rate is 0.26%, based off incidence studies using antibody testing, which itself is an inexact method.

All that said, mask wearing reduces transmission, and I hate wearing masks. However, as a physician, it is unethical for me not to wear one. As a result, I’ve been wearing a mask 8 hours a days since 3/16/20 when we had our first case in our office. When I go out to businesses, I wear a mask. Not for me, I’m young with no health issues, but for my community (and if I’m totally honest, a small part of it is so I’m not called out as a health care worker not masking up in public).

At the end of the day it’s the right thing to do, but we all have a choice. However we don’t have freedom from the consequences of our choices. The problem with covid, is often that consequence doesn’t affect you, but those around you. That’s the issue we are having locally with the college aged crowd.

TigerXJ
Clemson University Class of 2007
UNC-CH SOM Class of 2011
Life's Journey is not to arrive at the Grave Safely in a Well Preserved Body. But Rather to Launch Airborne, Land Hard, Slide in Sideways, Totally Worn Out and Thrashed, Screaming "Holy Shit What a Ride!!!"

Jul 2, 2020, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread ]

Yeah so, there are a few things wrong with your calculations and the calculations that are posted up here across the feed. As Tiger2Time mentioned, you need to move your decimal. So the flu has an average yearly death rate of .01%, which I emphasize is not even 1%.

Also, according to this mornings numbers 37,919 people have contracted COVID-19. Of those, there are still 21,682 active cases. So you don't have a result on them yet, which was mentioned by Clemson2003 earlier.

So, you need to subtract 37,919 - 21,682 = 16,237

Then, 766 Deaths/ 16,237 survived so far = .047 which moving the decimal would be 4.7%

In saying that .01% and 4.7% are far different.

Also in 2018-2019 there around 34,200 deaths due to the flu in the US. Already so far in the US we have 130,813 deaths to COVID-19 and we are no where near done. Not condemning anyone, just want people to understand the true facts of what we know and what we don't know.

Governor Kneejerk strikes again

Jul 1, 2020, 7:35 PM

We still have teh vast majority of people. .

Jul 1, 2020, 7:42 PM

not knowing what is going on. As predicted and tested . .Stanford was right. They said the actual number is 8 times as many as was being presented early. But the death rate doesn't change . .GOV is able to get that, sorts, right.Point . . the death rate is very low. As low as the flu. Why have the numbers gone up? More testing, much more testing . .like a lot more testing. It was this way all along . .Stanford Study was/is spot on.

Football seems highly doubtful this year.

Jul 1, 2020, 7:52 PM

Too many new cases lately, and too much political pressure to return to anything resembling "normal."

Even if one state allows its universities to play football, another state won't, and it will throw a wrench into the schedule.

Be content for now with reruns of old games, folks.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

You could have just stopped at political pressure

Jul 1, 2020, 8:06 PM

Re: You could have just stopped at political pressure

Jul 2, 2020, 10:08 AM

Very well put!

Re: Football seems highly doubtful this year.

Jul 4, 2020, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Football seems highly doubtful this year. ]

Oh HELL NO, Judge Keller® HELL no! Regardless of the numbers, players have the right to play football and fans have the right to watch them play. If we can walk into a crowded scene anywhere in the US or get on a fully packed plane, we sure as hell better be able to have football season. Reruns of old games are for the summer. Live Football is for the FALL. It's our constitutional right.

And shame on anyone to take that away!!!!!!!

I'm setting the Over / Under line at 17 for Covid parties

Jul 1, 2020, 8:02 PM

in Columbia this holiday weekend to try and help cancel this upcoming season.

Be safe everyone. And Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm setting the Over / Under line at 17 for Covid parties

Jul 1, 2020, 10:07 PM

I'll take the over. Sic Semper Tyrannis (and fools)!

Re: I'm setting the Over / Under line at 17 for Covid parties

Jul 2, 2020, 8:51 PM

So... 63 then?

living in Mexico I miss a lot of the local news

Jul 1, 2020, 8:03 PM

But dang that message makes me a little depressed. I really hope baseball is a success. That would pave the way for other sports. If baseball is a failure it won’t be looking good for football.

Jul 1, 2020, 8:05 PM

No Football, No Re-Election!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 9:19 PM

Yep. If he has a say and cancels football in this state, Pelosi would be able to win an election against him.

By the way, I'm not wearing a mask Guvenur

Jul 1, 2020, 11:18 PM

Thanks for helping to insure no football you entitled f$&%

Jul 1, 2020, 11:55 PM

Now you've got me curious what f$&% means. It's not enough letters/symbols for friend. I think I'm ENTITLED to know what it stands for.

Jul 3, 2020, 1:12 PM

outlaw1081 said:

Now you've got me curious what f$&% means. It's not enough letters/symbols for friend. I think I'm ENTITLED to know what it stands for.

It rhymes with Duck.... HTH...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 11:18 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread ]

Thanks for helping to insure no football you entitled f$&%

Jul 1, 2020, 10:44 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread ]

I doubt he will run for reelection. He will be in his late 70s and have already had 6 years in office by 2022.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jul 1, 2020, 9:56 PM

Yo! Maybe if our (D.A.) Governor had the foresight to realize this 'little coronavirus thing' was real, our football players and program would not be in such a tight spot (not to mention our citizens). Our state leaders have NOT demonstrated the seriousness of the situation, and as a result, COVID is rampant (God Bless Greenville and Charleston). Their lack of foresight and leadership may very well have cost Clemson the single greatest team (ETN + T-Law = one last ride) their reward for years of hard work and dedication.

I am not so stupid as to prioritize football over the health of our awesome athletes, but this impotent response now is too late. If HM did it for the 'economy', he stands to lose far more by not giving us the chance to compete for a Natty (not that the money matters).

Don't @ me with your stupid numbers and opinions, I am fully read-in, and this is not the flu. Honor and respect your community by being responsible and applying common sense. I would love to see our boys earn their prize, but it is BS the system is failing them.

And while I am on my soap box, I stand with BLM and the call to eradicate injustice. Stay smart friends-use common sense and love each other!

Jul 2, 2020, 3:17 AM

Go read the BLM platform before you support them.

Listen to Hawk Newsome say they are going to burn down the system if they do not get what they want.

They want to dismantle the nuclear family and topple not just statues but capitalism.

Their communist ideology is dangerous.

Some police reforms are needed but that is only a small part of their agenda.

Jul 2, 2020, 9:23 AM

Holy Moly TrueTiger4life
I did just read the Wikipedia article...BLM is listed in the Top 10 Bad Guy's List between Al-Qaeda and Imperial Stormtroopers! I am soo happy you made me aware.

Also-cool handle...I think it is awesome your mom loaned you her last AOL disc so you could chime in on your precious 15 Minutes of trial-time to educate me.

I'm not here to advocate any destructiveness or negativity. I really just wanted to advocate common sense. Sucks we could lose football.

PS-Tell your mom hi. I tried to call her but the dial up tone indicated you were out here dropping some knowledge on the world. Speaking of, what organization do you support that will protect our fellow Black citizens and make a change?

Jul 1, 2020, 10:22 PM

Sadly, common sense is in short supply. Would you want your son playing high school or college football this year?

No I’d rather have them attend maskless protests.***

Jul 1, 2020, 10:31 PM

Jul 1, 2020, 10:40 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread ]

Hey Buuddddyyy. Please read my post. I 100% understand/state that playing football should not jeopardize the health of our athletes and/or our coaches/staff/etc.

Jul 4, 2020, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: McMaster says football won't be allowed in state if virus continues rapid spread ]

There have been less than 200 deaths nationwide from COVID-19 for the 25 and under demographic. If your concern is for them it may be misplaced.

Jul 16, 2020, 12:11 AM

Mind to hold my beer...that sounds really smart.

Contact tracing is the legal vehicle to prove exposure.

Jul 1, 2020, 10:30 PM

Lawyers will hand out business cards at the entrance to football games, just in case. I’m beginning to have doubts about the season.

Re: Contact tracing is the legal vehicle to prove exposure.

Jul 1, 2020, 10:41 PM

I just pulled up at a convenient store owned by Winnsboro petroleum which is owned by the McMaster family. No clerks were wearing masks. No customers entering the store wore mask. I left and went to another store.

Re: Contact tracing is the legal vehicle to prove exposure.

Jul 2, 2020, 12:08 AM [ in reply to Contact tracing is the legal vehicle to prove exposure. ]

Just now beginning to have doubts? Wow.

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

This is a scare tactic by the Governor

Jul 2, 2020, 12:11 AM

He is too much about the recovery of the economy to make the call to cancel football. He will deliver some spin at the time and then leave it up to universities and schools. The pattern is already developing with him.

He supports his mentor's position...***

Jul 2, 2020, 1:10 AM

Re: This is a scare tactic by the Governor

Jul 4, 2020, 3:17 PM [ in reply to This is a scare tactic by the Governor ]

chicken kickin I seriously hope and PRAY you are right. He comes across as gutless. It'd be ridiculous to be so gutless as to keep MB and other places open and refuse to mandate masks but then cancel football?

I am truly praying you are right!!!!!!!

I'll gladly risk my job as a teacher to protest if he sneezes in that direction as we get closer to the Fall.

Our young men need to play!!!!! He needs to stop talking about taking away their rights or our rights to watch them.

You're all privileged sons of beaches cause you are able

Jul 2, 2020, 2:58 AM

to type your messages & thoughts on a white computer screen.

Re: You're all privileged sons of beaches cause you are able

Jul 2, 2020, 4:44 AM

dang, my background is black as I type. I just figured it was T-Net getting woke on me

uof6c fans everywhere now deliberately spreading COVID***

Jul 2, 2020, 8:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nah, they'd have to got outside the family to do that.

Jul 4, 2020, 12:24 PM

:)

Make Mask or face covering mandatory Governor, like the

Jul 3, 2020, 12:29 AM

Texas Govenor. with a small fine the first infraction, a larger one on the second and ten days in jail for third plus larger fine. I want to see the Tigers play, this could be our best team ever!

Jul 3, 2020, 7:30 AM

The ####### won't require masks but will cancel football? Must be a gamecock.

Jul 6, 2020, 5:53 PM

SO require FACE MASK!!!!! Make a stand McMaster

NEWSFLASH

Jul 6, 2020, 6:10 PM

The virus will continue to spread with varying degrees of "rapidly". Nothing we do will stop it.

Time to go on with life.

Cynical, very! I am glad I have a different attitude.

Jul 7, 2020, 12:31 AM

You must hate life, please quit infecting other with your negative thinking virus!

Re: NEWSFLASH

Jul 7, 2020, 6:04 PM [ in reply to NEWSFLASH ]

You keep posting. I’m sure someone will respond to your mask infatuation one day CourageousTiger

Jul 6, 2020, 8:58 PM

Well...If Henry would do his own homework...
He would see that during the regular flu season
2019-20...By DHEC states 300 common flu deaths
in S.C. Now Henry...after 3-4 months you are telling
us because of just over 700 deaths ...we have to
go to these extremes. Most people see the fact around
them...this “Covid” is not killing off South Carolinians
by the 1000’s. So, if you don’t see any real proof...
and you see these facts....Nobody with half a brain
is going to believe how bad this Covid thing is.
We call it COMMON SENSE. What the good Lord
gave all of us. That is why the vast majority of people
I see in S.C. aren’t wearing masks and go the wrong
way down the aisles at Walmart. Of course...don’t
listen to me..Listen to Fauci.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

B. S. completely 180 degrees wrong

Jul 7, 2020, 12:29 AM

You must not even be a H.S. grad.

Re: B. S. completely 180 degrees wrong

Jul 7, 2020, 1:48 AM

He might can stop people in the stands but I don’t think he can stop football from being played.

Jul 7, 2020, 7:27 PM

So you’re saying there is a chance Clemson doesn’t beat the Gamecocks this year?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Replies: 94
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic