Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The playoff projected rankings...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,880

The playoff projected rankings...

Nov 1, 2015, 3:03 PM

I have watched all of the CFB shows last night and today and it's pretty awesome to see our tigers be ranked at 1 or 2 in most of the "pundits" playoff rankings. So proud of the boys.

But, what drives me crazy (and I certainly don't like them) but is how many of them put Alabama in their top 4 but leave Ohio State completely out of their top 4. How can u have the defending champion who is undefeated and has only lost 2 games in 3 years (both to acc teams, btw) not even in your top 4. I know they wanna talk signature wins and SOS but OSU can't control that stuff. What you guys think?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The playoff projected rankings...

Nov 1, 2015, 3:11 PM

I'm pretty sure that they've only lost 3 games since the beginning of the 2012 season. Just before we beat them in the Orange Bowl they lost a game for the first time in the Urban Meyer era. I think it was the Big Ten Championship game to Michigan State.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The playoff projected rankings...

Nov 1, 2015, 3:19 PM

I am starting to think that Bama has their own "under the table" contract with ESPiN. They are the only team in college football that can get beat on their home field, and before the game is over, a major network is already lobbying for them to get back in the discussion for a national title. They don't lose, they either win on the scoreboard or they get a moral victory because "they turned the ball over 5 times," or some other excuse that is beyond their control. They are not one of the top 4 teams in the country. Their schedule is not tougher than the other teams in the discussion, and they should not get a free pass for getting beat on their home field by an overrated Ole Miss team. Screw Bama and the ESPiN SEC propaganda network!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With any luck, by 7 PM next Saturday,

Nov 1, 2015, 3:51 PM

we will have taken a giant step towards our goal and LSU will have delivered the death blow to Bama.

Re: With any luck, by 7 PM next Saturday,

Nov 1, 2015, 4:30 PM

No, we want bama to win

Why? They don't have anything to do with us.

Nov 1, 2015, 4:33 PM

Oh, you are living the dream Ole Miss runs the table and the SEC gets shut out. Nah, what happens is a crappy Ole Miss team and that moron Kelly takes a spot from a better team I would rather watch.

Re: Why? They don't have anything to do with us.

Nov 1, 2015, 4:35 PM

Could happen, but, more importantly, we need all undefeated teams to lose

Re: Why? They don't have anything to do with us.

Nov 1, 2015, 4:35 PM

Don't need them to, but makes our case even stronger if we remain undefeated

We win and we are fine. Like I said, it

Nov 1, 2015, 4:39 PM

won't thrill me or upset me if the SEC got shut out but its not going to happen. The crazy thing would be to see Bama win, Ole Miss run it, and then lose to Florida in the SECCG after FSU beats UF. What a mess...

ESPiN's 'eyetest.'

Nov 1, 2015, 3:25 PM

hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think that anything short of a playoff that automatically

Nov 1, 2015, 3:41 PM

includes conference champions and can't otherwise discount or disregard a loss is a sham.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

if you were wearing a Houndstooth hat, you'd have rethought that post...

Nov 1, 2015, 3:49 PM

Bama, boy; land of the free-bird and home of the Bear.

don't you ever sell them short to a

Knuckle-eye team that schedules Purdue about 6 times every year....

wut in tarnation is a matter wit you?

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,880
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic