Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Future Is Now ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

The Future Is Now ...

Jan 21, 2020, 11:04 AM

Looking at ACC Games ... the teams I see that are dominant in the ACC are:

Dook - we already beat them

Louisville - Golden Opportunity. We can hang, we showed that by beating DOOK

Florida State - Yet another Golden Opportunity. Beat them

VaTech - I don't know why people think they are so good. Granted they play hard, play harder ...

UNC is moot

VIRGINIA ! - C'mon, they are just not good this year. And their whole low possession game thing has come back and bitten them in the buttocks

Beat the above teams, and win against the rest, and your in the dance. Play like you did against Dook. Don't try, just do ... The Future Is Now !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Future Is Now ...

Jan 21, 2020, 11:10 AM

I agree. We can have a way above average season if what you say comes true.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2020, 11:18 AM

Love your optimism but unless we improve on our shooting , especially our free throw shooting , it could cost us a couple games or more. If we had hit 70% of our free throws against N.C. State we probably could have won that game. Here’s to hoping they find a way to improve quickly. Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2020, 11:22 AM

nothing wrong with being optimistic until it doesn't happen. There's always hope. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2020, 12:22 PM

Until it doesn't happen?????? Don't you mean until it does happen?

Jan 21, 2020, 1:35 PM

I may be wrong. What I meant was you are optimistic about something happening until it does not happen. You're optimistic you're going to win until you lose, like at the end of the game.

Jan 21, 2020, 4:28 PM

Like the bball hasn't been losing a lot???

Jan 21, 2020, 12:07 PM

We should just rest our players until the ACC tournament. Why waste regular season wins, just win the ACC tournament, and you're in the dance!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha! Nice! ***

Jan 21, 2020, 12:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Don’t do it, Brad.***

Jan 21, 2020, 1:07 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2020, 12:32 PM

The consistency is not there at all. First an offense then next game nothing. Coaching! Don't even get me started on free throws. They are terrible on the line and having said that in my years with Clemson Sports have I ever seen a really good free throwing game from Clemson. They win and lost ball games. NC State---we hit 75% and we win. Remember some of the older coaches would make their players after practice stay and they had to hit 50 in a row before they could leave. They will never even smell it till they learn how to shoot those. My take only.

Not so wise...we are always prisoners of the Now.

Jan 21, 2020, 1:10 PM

The Future will always be in the future.

Re: Not so wise...we are always prisoners of the Now.

Jan 21, 2020, 1:16 PM

Anyone have the dope on this transfer portal QB from Houston to Miami. I saw a short clip on TV, and he accounted for 50 some odd TDS and is a burner. Of course, the rest of the team and coaches are a train wreck and will not threaten us.

Jan 21, 2020, 1:14 PM

Well let’s just see if we can beat WF tonight.

Re: it all starts tonight, right?

Jan 21, 2020, 2:37 PM

Most important game of the season is always your next one.

This team has begun playing Brownell's style of defense with more consistency, which almost always gives us a chance. But if we give away 8-10 ppg at the line, we can lose to anyone.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic