Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Double Whammy on WCCP..........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

The Double Whammy on WCCP..........

Nov 3, 2015, 8:08 AM

Driving in to work this AM and I get the pleasure on hearing Paul from Enoree and Delvin in back to back calls.

Not gonna say anything about Delvin because I think he is disabled but man Paul...........I appreciate you are a Clemson fan but I really do not need to hear you EVERY time I turn on WCCP. Feel free to call 2 times a week but come on man. Also, the games at the end of the year are called "Bowl games". They ARE NOT called "Bows". "Bows" are what you put on top of nice presents or what you kill wildlife with.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know how people listen to talk radio.

Nov 3, 2015, 8:11 AM

Especially shows where listeners call in. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel...

You gonna mess around and insult Finebaum?***

Nov 3, 2015, 8:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

throw in Gamecock Will's daily insight

Nov 3, 2015, 8:12 AM

and you have the Three Stooges of Talk Radio Callers. All 3 of them hit it every morning, usually the first 3 of Mickey's calls. Delvin usually gets in again to Qualk by 10am with the same exact take.

Amazing thing is, Delvin is the most intelligent and insightful of the three.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Delvin at least has good insight, although

Nov 3, 2015, 8:14 AM

Difficult to understand at times. Paul just wants to hear himself and will not shut up!!! He talks over the hosts and doesn't seem to ever take a breath. He is, hands-down, excruciating to listen to.

Delvin is sharp on sports

Nov 3, 2015, 9:28 AM

His speech shouldn't overshadow that.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Paul and Delvin should have their own show

Nov 3, 2015, 8:25 AM

Paul would talk all over Delvin, but it wouldn't matter because no one would ever understand what Delvin is saying anyway...even though he actually has some good points to discuss.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude... it's a scam. Day time drama under the disguise of sports

Nov 3, 2015, 8:47 AM

There s reason you hear the same guys all the time. It is a show to keep you listening and Every show has its characters.

Stop treating these shows like 60 mins and think of them more as wwe wrasslin. You'll be much better off.

For the luv of bjesus stop regurgitating every dang thing you hear on them m

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: The Double Whammy on WCCP..........

Nov 3, 2015, 8:49 AM

I can handle those 2 guys all day, but when Gamecock Will calls in, I just turn the station, wait 10 minutes and turn it back on. He is by far the biggest moron in the state of South Carolina.

Message was edited by: Soupbone1993®

Nov 3, 2015, 8:59 AM

I would love to know what the "hosts" actually think about these jokers that call in to the shows. You know that Roy (who is the best of the bunch) just cringes inside when we see's that Delvin and/or Paul are on hold.

Delvin's calls are always good.***

Nov 3, 2015, 8:59 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This makes me glad that Charleston only has

Nov 3, 2015, 9:02 AM

one local show. Sure the same 4-5 callers call in every single day, but at least they don't get multiple chances in a day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2015, 9:21 AM

Delvin is like a second language. Once you become fluent it actually makes some sense.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic