Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My favorite quote is when Paul says,"Tua can convert when it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

My favorite quote is when Paul says,"Tua can convert when it

Feb 16, 2019, 12:50 AM

is 3rd and ....whatever"

Go to about the 4:12 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpMPyD4j9Mc

This game swung on third downs, and in a dramatic way. Clemson faced much larger yards to go on third downs — 7.7 to Bama’s 4.5 — but went 10-for-15 to Bama’s 4-for-13.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tua makes it almost unfair........

Feb 16, 2019, 1:20 AM

Maybe they will make TL sit out every 3rd down to make it "fair" next year......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My favorite quote is when Paul says,"Tua can convert when it

Feb 16, 2019, 2:03 AM

I wish I could make these numbnutts watch these videos right in front of me with their eyes pinned open and the sound set at about 70% with them sitting 8ft from a 65" QLED Flat screen TV. Then give them 15min to talk their way out of the dumbchit they spewed pre-game!! Give me some bourbon and popcorn as I sit 1' away from the numbnutts squirm in their chair.

Feb 16, 2019, 5:18 AM

Possible kidnapper ^

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 16, 2019, 8:04 AM [ in reply to Re: My favorite quote is when Paul says,"Tua can convert when it ]

Jigsaw?

Feb 16, 2019, 2:48 AM

Whatever

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2019, 5:33 AM

Our Tigers advantage
3rd & "#13"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Paul needs to be shunned and ignored for being

Feb 16, 2019, 7:01 AM

the biased shill that he is. The blatant idiocy and bias should end his career

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2019, 7:49 AM

I remember when they started the playoff in 2014, they kept talking about the ACC not being able to get a team in because we were the weakest conference and how the SEC would get two teams in most years. They bend everything towards their money cow.

The problem they have now is we have won 2 out of the last 3 and we are up on Bama 2-1 in Championship games but they love the narrative that it’s 2-2 Clemson vs Bama but if Bama was up 2-1 in Championship games that’s all we would hear.
The beautiful thing is we all know who won and we don’t need to win the mouth war because their will always be fans with big mouths but a giant confident smile ?? kills them and can never take away our dominant win.

If they make excuses smile cause if I remember correctly we opened a “can of whoop” 44-16 with our backups finishing the game on a over 10 minute drive from our 1/2 yard line to their 6 yard line and we kneeled with class they will never have to end the game with a minute left, the field was covered with people for the last 30 seconds with us celebrating and Bama fans grateful we didn’t score on their “demoralized” defense.

The confident smile ?? kills them more than any words, they can’t believe all the mouth running 24/7 about their greatness on ESPN as the leader of the how great and tough SEC is didn’t win the game against us in the last 2 out 3 Championships!

We shouldn’t loose our smile anytime soon because little ole Clemson is on top until somebody can knock us off the hill and that want end anytime soon because we have the best program in football right now no matter what’s said, they know we are National Champions ?????? ?? .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Who’s Bama’s daddy, Paul?

Feb 16, 2019, 8:38 AM

Say it Paul. Saaaay it Paul.

thanks for sharing Spud, this made my day***

Feb 16, 2019, 8:49 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: thanks for sharing Spud, this made my day***

Feb 16, 2019, 9:06 AM

These videos make my days even better, thanks for sharing!

It will take ESPiN a year to wash that stink off.

Feb 16, 2019, 1:04 PM

In all my born days I've not seen an entire network so embarrassed by a little ole coach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This never gets old...TU!***

Feb 16, 2019, 7:46 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic