Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
@ the web.com event in Wichita . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

@ the web.com event in Wichita . . .

Jun 23, 2019, 12:56 AM

Ben had a decent round, coming in at -1 to settle at -4 for the weekend, tied for 48th

and . . . Ole Tommy Two Glove had a sweet -4 round and sits at -7 tied for 19th

The Leader sits at -12

Note: Doug Gihm (the gentleman Doc beat for the Amateur Championship last year) shot -5 today and sits @ -9 for the tournament and is tied for 9th

Question for those much smarter than me: Why did Bryson and Doc choose to play the Canadian Tour as opposed to the Web.com Tour?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: @ the web.com event in Wichita . . .

Jun 23, 2019, 2:50 AM

Doc finished T30 in the second stage of Q School for the Korn Ferry (formerly web.com) Tour. That was not good enough to advance to the final qualifying stage. So, he was not able to earn a spot on that tour.

As for Bryson, I'm not sure why he did not participate in Q School for the Korn Ferry Tour, but I"m assuming it may have been a scheduling conflict with school or collegiate competitions.

Bryson finished T3 and Doc finished T6 in Q School for the Mackenzie Tour. That was good enough to give them both guaranteed starts on the first six events of the season, so that is where they are both playing at the moment.

Doc has successfully Monday qualified for two events on the Korn Ferry Tour so far this year and he is scheduled to participate in Monday qualifying for the Rocket Mortgage Classic event on the PGA Tour tomorrow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you Schema!!!

Jun 23, 2019, 8:24 AM

Makes sense now!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you Schema!!!

Jun 23, 2019, 9:58 AM

I did the walking scoring for Nimmers group at Cliffs Valley on Thurs of the BMW> Great kid and parents.

Pretty sure he could not do the Q school because he hadn't declared for pro status until after the NCAA's. Left from there straight to Canada and then BMW in Greenville the next week. He looked really tired.

The rainout on Friday helped him rest and he shot great on Saturday, but too little too late for the cut.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2019, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: @ the web.com event in Wichita . . . ]

Yeah, thank you so much for posting this info. Hard to get information like this!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2019, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Re: @ the web.com event in Wichita . . . ]

By the way, it looks like Doc has successfully qualified for the Rocket Mortgage Classic.

https://mipga.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/mipga19/event/mipga1932/contest/1/leaderboard.htm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic