Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The thing I have learned about chad and knew about tajh.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,262

The thing I have learned about chad and knew about tajh.

Dec 3, 2013, 11:06 PM

Chad has the scheme to be successful like malzhan(of course he's his mentor) but he doesn't have that coach mentality that malzhan does on play calling when big games are on the line.
He shys away from the run when it's working while malzhan sticks to the run 40 times a game at least until he wares down the dline.

Tajh just folds under the big lights and scrambles when he should be sticking in the pocket a tad longer and hit his check downs to get what you can get on 1st and 2nd
But again, chad should utilize the run more consecutively and not get away from it. Auburn wore the bama d line down in the 4th like our Tigers did against lsu last year.

We do that against bama I think we have a shot, what y'all say?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tajh is a much better throwing QB

Dec 3, 2013, 11:13 PM

than Marshal is though so they have to run it 40+ times a game to not put him in a bad situation. I thought we ran the ball a decent amount and if we would've had plenty of time to work with, we could've even more.

Our offense was humming

Dec 3, 2013, 11:15 PM

then we'd turn it over.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Our offense was humming

Dec 3, 2013, 11:45 PM

The only turnover tajh had that mattered was his fumble. Otherwise it was Sammy/Humphries. 2 at the end were when the game was over already

Re: Tajh is a much better throwing QB

Dec 3, 2013, 11:34 PM [ in reply to Tajh is a much better throwing QB ]

I just think the way hotrod was running against sc he could have called his number a lil more

Cant give it to him too much.

Dec 3, 2013, 11:36 PM

Our depth at RB is pretty thin. Brooks is hurt with no confidence along with Howard. CJ is still not proven. Hot Rod isn't the back to get 25+ carries a game, thats just not gonna happen.

Re: The thing I have learned about chad and knew about tajh.

Dec 3, 2013, 11:16 PM

I don't think Morris has the key players for his play calling. Tajh is a good QB and did a lot of great things. He's not a running QB, he's not a scrambling QB, he's not a read option QB.

Telling when mid season Chad announced

Dec 3, 2013, 11:43 PM

he would have to thin down the play calling and play a more basic offense. Why with a 5th yr senior in Chad's second year, mid season do we need go more basic? I think like others have said on this post that Tajh hasn't been the perfect style for Chad's offense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Telling when mid season Chad announced

Dec 4, 2013, 1:41 AM

If I remember the context of that, I think it was about some the younger players...
GO TIGERS!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Telling when mid season Chad announced

Dec 4, 2013, 8:54 AM

Nope. It was after Tajh was making mistake after mistake. ie Running the wrong way vs FSU before the fumblem return

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The thing I have learned about chad and knew about tajh.

Dec 4, 2013, 2:14 AM

Auburn's O-line and RB's > Ours

quoting Mike O'Cain

Dec 4, 2013, 5:41 AM

....I think it was 1976....when we did not have a chance against USuC....a writer asked O'Cain about Us and the Cluckers...Maike said..."We hate them and they hate us"...Mike is from Orangeburg and understood the rivalry...They understand this, our team doesn't....it is not okay to lose to them unless you give everything you have and they still win...6 turnovers is not preparing or seems like after the 3rd or 4th our team leadership would have done something--we were not ready to play...Mike is right we don't hate them like we used to....btw Us 28- the d'bags 9 and it was not that close

I hate to admit it but I have to agree

Dec 4, 2013, 8:41 AM

although I still love Tahj and like Morris

Seriously? Tajh and our offense were fine Saturday. TOs

Dec 4, 2013, 8:57 AM

not stopping Connor Shaw runs cost us that game.

We had to go to the pass when we were down 14 (due to turnovers) and Tajh pressed and got 2 INTs but the game was already over - thanks to TOs and allowing Shaw free reign to run.

agreed***

Dec 4, 2013, 9:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,262
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic