Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,479

STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM

Sep 14, 2020, 6:13 PM

https://www.awesomestories.com/images/user/98d9524122a4d1197dd9b3762c4009c9.jpeg
For those IDIOTS that kneel for the National Anthem...I suggest you review Normandy .....Midway...Pearl Harbor
Historical photos and facts and figures....understanding what really happened...what the hardships were and length of time folks were away from home....families that received the notices of death etc....
Im sure alot OF Tiger families were involved... SO BEFORE YOU BACK THOSE THAT kneel JUST REMEMBER!
You have no idea what hardship is until you live in #### of war!!!
Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wasn't there some Crump post about political posts on the Football board?

Sep 14, 2020, 6:32 PM

We have football now. Hallelujah! There's no need to get all spun up with the MSM-pushed Outrage of the Week. Enjoy football.
But if you really just can't control yourself, there is a place, it is the P&R board: https://www.tigernet.com/forum/Politics--Religion-97

Oh, yeah:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Its-game-week-so-please-keep-politics-off-the-football-27749228#27749228

Message was edited by: tiger_swimmer®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: wasn't there some Crump post about political posts on the Football board?**

Sep 14, 2020, 6:35 PM

Which was promptly ignored by many, including TNet themselves. smh

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some complain about "woohooing" during the Clemson

Sep 14, 2020, 6:49 PM [ in reply to wasn't there some Crump post about political posts on the Football board? ]

FOOTBALL game, some complain about not standing for National Anthem during a Clemson FOOTBALL game.

Re: STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM

Sep 14, 2020, 6:38 PM

Remember black men died and sacrificed in every war that America has fought. They came back home and still treated like third class citizens.

Go check out the slave quarters on your UofSuCk campus, coot.***

Sep 14, 2020, 6:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

women had a worse***

Sep 14, 2020, 7:09 PM [ in reply to Re: STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 14, 2020, 7:00 PM

Do you stand up at home? I'm betting you stay sitting on your couch eating your chips and salsa and drinking your beer. Were you in Normandy or any of the other battles you mentioned? Were you even in the military? Have you ever had a gun pointed in your face or been accused of doing something illegal just because of what you look like? How bout you just sit and watch the game and be quiet.And this is coming from a black former Army member who is proud to have served so people can enjoy the freedom of speech to protest injustice.Even if it includes taking a knee.

Sep 14, 2020, 7:14 PM

I stand, was in the military and think if someone does not like America or what it stands for they should leave. I have been to several countries and these young punk thugs that want to disrespect our country should go give it a try elsewhere. I assure you they will come back with a different attitude and maybe some respect for our country and police officers. I have never been harassed to bad by the police to burn my neighborhood down , of course I dint act like a thug. White and Black men will be have a hard time just as equal acting like thugs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2020, 7:02 PM

You have no idea how many times I’ve uttered these exact words. I’m 61 years old and my father was in WWII. I do understand that youth can bring out some “defiant” tendencies, God knows the things I did being a teenager in the 70’s that got me many a ### whippings. But this generation is unlike anything else that I’ve ever seen and I place most of that on 2 things, lack of parenting and what is, or should I say not taught in schools like history and respect. When it seems to be ok burn our flag, burn our city’s and it seems to be “acceptable” to kill our law enforcement, something is terribly wrong. The same people/politicians who embrace this line of thinking seem to get re-elected time after time and I always have the same question, who’s dumber, the people in power or the people that keep re-electing them? I’m pretty sure I know the answer to that question. IMHO this country is headed down a path that will end in a very bad way,. You can’t tell by my opinion above but I’m normally a big optimistic but this whole situation is out of control and it’s flat out wrong. I don’t give a crap who disagrees with me and that’s what is great about this country, you can do that, but if we keep headed down this dark path you will not be allowed to give your opinion unless you carry the party line with that opinion. Humm, sounds a little like something that happened that we fought against that was represented in that picture you posted. But wait, I don’t think that’s allowed to be taught in many schools nowadays. I close in saying that there is hope in our youth and obviously not all think in the ways that I’ve described above. Let’s just hope those young people are the ones that help lead our country in the future. This is not a right vs. left thing, it’s a save our great nation for our children “thing”.

Sep 14, 2020, 7:12 PM

Speaking the party line sounds communist to me. Speaking my mind (like you) is American.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why were they suffering? what were they fighting for?

Sep 14, 2020, 7:08 PM

Nothing about the NFL, sports, or kneeling in any oath

Enlisted Oath:
I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed

Officer Oath:

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the _____ (Military Branch) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Boy Scout Oath:
On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; to help other people at all times; to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

The rights of Americans to burn the flag and kneel while...

Sep 14, 2020, 7:17 PM

it's being raised or the national anthem is playing, obviously.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#Landfill***

Sep 14, 2020, 7:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,479
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic