Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seriously, looking forward to the daily Magoo & Hoe gaffes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Seriously, looking forward to the daily Magoo & Hoe gaffes

Feb 2, 2021, 11:47 AM

What could be more entertaining than watching Dumb and Dumber mumble and stumble through another day of incoherence and confusion. I dearly feel sorry for Dr. Jill having to participate in this Mother of Charades fiasco known as The Magoo Mindless Clown Show.

When will a patriot finally step forward, acknowledge what's going on, call it what it is, ditch Biden, install The Hoe and get on with the business of America looking like it knows what the F--- is going on?
This side show is a global embarrassment, making us the laughing stock of the world!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Srs Question ... Of all your Boomer insults and nicknames

Feb 2, 2021, 12:24 PM

why do you (and people of your ilk) refer to Kamala as a 'hoe'?

I don't really expect a response without a bunch of your BS, but I really am curious.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Srs Question ... Of all your Boomer insults and nicknames

Feb 2, 2021, 1:15 PM

Well, since cac has illuminated Miura's self-loathing complex, all of his attacks on President Biden start to make sense - and explain why his complaints actually refer to himself rather than Biden.

I think that also helps explain his denigration of VP Harris, too. Well, that combined with his misogyny.

Feb 2, 2021, 1:39 PM

Your critical analysis skills are sadly lacking, but funny as he!! TYVM. Made my day, again. Living in your head, no rent?? LMAO

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2021, 7:19 PM

It's more like you barged in and have been yelling non-stop for months. The neighbors are getting annoyed and are wondering why this lunatic won't shut up.

Feb 2, 2021, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Srs Question ... Of all your Boomer insults and nicknames ]

Dear Misinformed/ Low information poster:

Did you miss the expose on Kumala when she was running for the presidency? I guess so. Well, here ya go: She was the mistress of former SF Mayor Willie Brown, and slept (or blew) her way to the top, thanks to his help and influence. Try harder to stay up with the facts.

There ya go. The Hoe will soon be the first President Hoe. LMAO

Thanks libbies, great job! One Royal f up by TDS stricken dems!! Congratulates yourselves. You've brought hellfire destruction to America.

OK, thanks!

Feb 2, 2021, 1:57 PM

Coulda done without the insults, but at least I know.

That being said, didn't Trump #### on strippers and pay some washed up pron star a pantload of hush money after he banged her?

Re: OK, thanks!

Feb 2, 2021, 2:30 PM

True and a solid blow and roll in the sac may have helped her move up the chain in the mayor's office...but I doubt she blew herself to AG and Senator. If so, then she got skills and probably deserved getting those positions.

Either way, Trump is out of the oval office ...and that is what matters.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2021, 5:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Srs Question ... Of all your Boomer insults and nicknames ]

Miura,

Link please ??

Feb 2, 2021, 8:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Srs Question ... Of all your Boomer insults and nicknames ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2021, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Srs Question ... Of all your Boomer insults and nicknames ]

You really didn't know Cumala got where she is by counting ceiling tiles?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2021, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Srs Question ... Of all your Boomer insults and nicknames ]

clutch those pearls

I was just curious ... I thought it was because she's black

Feb 2, 2021, 2:01 PM

and most of you guys are racist shitheads.

Or maybe it was that 'hoe' simply rhymes with 'Joe', which would make the most sense. Cuz it's not creative.

Re: I was just curious ... I thought it was because she's black

Feb 2, 2021, 7:22 PM

Notice how they didn't say anything about the former First Lady being a nude model. It has more to do with race than they're letting on.

Woman, man, person, camera, TV.***

Feb 2, 2021, 2:19 PM

Woman, man, person, camera, TV, bunny, pr0n actress***

Feb 2, 2021, 2:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic