Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cutcliff has done more with Duke than spurrier every accomplished
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 990

Cutcliff has done more with Duke than spurrier every accomplished

Sep 26, 2015, 4:18 PM

And I think he is a much better coach. I would love to see a Duke vs coot match up. This year Duke could possibly hang 40 plus on the coot D.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cutcliff has done more with Duke than spurrier every accomplished

Sep 26, 2015, 4:21 PM

Duke could add to their winning record vs SCU.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spurrier won the ACC and was only there 3 or 4 years.

Sep 26, 2015, 4:23 PM

That's more of an accomplishment than Cutcliff has.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spurrier won the ACC and was only there 3 or 4 years.

Sep 26, 2015, 4:31 PM

I think you have a good thought here but are just a bit off. He has 3 11 win seasons and finished # 4 in country at a school like sc.

Hate him trash him but you end up looking silly to take anything away from that accomplishment. Keep in mind he had. 5 game run against the best tiger teams in history

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2015, 4:33 PM

Those were def not the best Tiger teams in history DA. Go back to FGF and enjoy your next to last victory.

Agree I hardly think the coots 5 consecutive wins were against best Tiger teams ever.

Sep 26, 2015, 4:37 PM

Did you for get the 80 / 81 teams and a NC

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2015, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Spurrier won the ACC and was only there 3 or 4 years. ]

The fact that those Clemson teams lost to SCU, by default means they aren't the best Clemson teams in history. Back to FGF with you, coot!

Sep 26, 2015, 4:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Spurrier won the ACC and was only there 3 or 4 years. ]

It takes a real card to allude to SCU's flash-in-the-pan success after seeing them struggle to beat UCF at home. And after watching them break Kentucky's streak of SEC road losses. And with knowing that the talent is gone and it aint coming back.

Geez dude. I can't tell if you've already given up...or you're so deluded by a limited stretch of wins that you think that things will return that way in the foreseeable future.

Sad, really. Putting myself in your shoes, I would just probably stop watching football altogether.

IMO spurrier did not have as many hurdles to jump

Sep 26, 2015, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Spurrier won the ACC and was only there 3 or 4 years. ]

as there are now. Clemson helped spurrier win a share of the ACC title by losing a game at Duke Clemson clearly should have won.

I think the Duke teams of 2014 and 2015 are more talented than the 1989 team that won ACC title.

When spurrier retires...

Sep 26, 2015, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Spurrier won the ACC and was only there 3 or 4 years. ]

he will look back at his accomplishments at Duke and FL...and try to forget his final two jobs in the NFL and in Columbia.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's really a great reply Memphis Tiger!***

Sep 26, 2015, 4:46 PM

Replies: 10
| visibility 990
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic