Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sorry, but weren’t us Trump critics right?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 654

Sorry, but weren’t us Trump critics right?

Jan 26, 2021, 7:13 PM

I wanted him to be a good leader, as I lean Republican. I was reluctantly planning to vote for him until the last few weeks of his pre-election presidency. His narcissism though was absolutely shocking as he revealed it more and more towards the end of his presidency.

When we had no major crisis in our country he survived his scandals and in fact his policies were good ones in many cases. But when the pandemic hit, he was not up to the task. He just wasn’t, and it’s not even close to debatable. Making wearing a mask a statement on whether or not you like trump speaks to his over the top narcissism. You can argue how much that really matters in the final analysis, but that’s not the point. Would’ve been so easy for him to do the right thing and promote wearing a mask displaying empathy to the American people instead of anger towards anyone who didn’t agree with him. It’s just so basic, but again his narcissism was more important than the well-being of the country.

Leaders are measured when the going gets tough. Trump clearly failed with his pandemic response, basically deciding to not even deal with it the last several months including between the election and inauguration. Instead he focused virtually all his energy on overturning a fair election. If he cared about the country, he would’ve been more focused on the pandemic response instead of what was best for him.

Trump is just a very flawed personality. His policies are OK, but he is not worthy of being President. His lack of empathy and focus during the pandemic is why he was soundly beaten by sleepy Joe.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry, but weren’t us Trump critics right?

Jan 26, 2021, 7:19 PM

No matter the pandemic response, no matter where, results were similar. As much as I absolutely HATE Joe Biden, I will never blame him for me catching the flu. It’s absolutely absurd.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2021, 7:23 PM

Narcissism is opinion and a popular one in the liberal echo chamber. But I mostly agree with your conclusions.

And I applaud you for not mentioning the hoax of a Russia investigation and claims he was a Russian asset, etc. Trump was a lot of things, but he was not an asset of Putin or anyone else. If he was, then he still is, and investigators should be all over him. But, alas 100% of that was a lie so there never will be any real evidence - only hearsay by HRC, Adam Shifty and the like.

Just like OJ will never find the killer(s) of Nicole, as he vowed to do, no one will ever find the plants the Steele Dossier said Trump had in the DNC and Russia.

If the MSM, social media, and 100% of democrats in Congress didn't have TDS, I have a pretty good idea that your idea of his narcissism would be quite different.

Jan 26, 2021, 7:31 PM

I think virtually all professionals that understand narcissism would agree with my assessment. And it was clear even before he became president. He just has the disorder big time. If he doesn’t, no one does imo.

But having said that, it doesn’t mean that at the same time the main stream media was not unfair to him. It frustrates me that people think two things can’t be true at the same time. Why can’t both the main stream media and Trump be unworthy of respect?

Jan 26, 2021, 7:49 PM

"but weren’t us Trump critics right?"

narcissism

a craving for admiration

pants has fallen into his own trap

Jan 26, 2021, 8:28 PM

Clemson Ranger I’ll give you credit. That’s pretty funny. You have a point.

Jan 26, 2021, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Sorry, but weren’t us Trump critics right? ]

Lol, niiice...

Replies: 6
| visibility 654
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic