Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tucker Isreal Tweet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Tucker Isreal Tweet

Sep 26, 2018, 12:39 PM

Really surprised by Tucker Isreal's tweet in the article about Twitter reactions to KBs transfer. Something along the lines of "the team is back together" referring to HJ, ZC, TI and KB". And another comment about being promised to play before he ever showed up (referring to TL I guess).

Was hoping the coaches reach out to TI about getting back on the team to provide depth at QB with KB transferring since he is still on campus finishing up his degree before he transfers. HJ and ZC have already enrolled elsewhere.

I have no doubt Dabo made the right decision to start TL, and handled it with more class and character than any other coach. Agree with the posts about KB making an emotional decision, but it is his decision to make. I will always consider KB a Clemson Tiger.

Everyone knows QBs are more drama than any other position, but it is ridiculous. How many other position battles happen on this team and every team with zero drama. It should be no different at QB.

Our depth chart at QB: TL, CB, Batson, Kendrick, Renfrew (if necessary). We will be fine and this will be a great season !! Go Tigers !!

Message was edited by: bobbyb99®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's just funny. Laugh at it.

Sep 26, 2018, 12:41 PM

I don't think he meant to offend anyone. Just making light of an uncomfortable situation. Sounds like a guy I'd like to have a beer with.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Tucker Israel had health problems. Do you know for sure that

Sep 26, 2018, 12:41 PM

He is healthy enough to play?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So what what Tucker Israel has to think?***

Sep 26, 2018, 12:42 PM

Re: So what what Tucker Israel has to think?***

Sep 26, 2018, 12:43 PM

At the end of the day, I don't, but was hoping they would get him back on the roster to provide depth at QB since he is still on campus. Obviously not after those tweets.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has Chad Kelly made an attempt to slide into TI's DMs

Sep 26, 2018, 12:43 PM

since he was left out?

I took it as light humor***

Sep 26, 2018, 12:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic